Chatter in English (Part 6)
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/03 03:02
Let's chatter in English!
- 315 ：298：04/04/27 06:47
Oh, then, move on to movies.
And care if I include TV dramas?
- 316 ：380：04/04/27 06:50
- no not at all.
I want to wach kill bill 3.
the most recent film i saw was... mona-lisa smile (julia roberts).
- 317 ：298：04/04/27 06:52
- A moment.
I'm off to smoke.
- 318 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 06:54
Kill Bill Vol.3?
Vol.2 was the conclusion and there won't be vol 3 AFAIK.
- 319 ：298：04/04/27 06:59
I like her,
though I only watched "pretty woman" and "Notting Hill".
- 320 ：380：04/04/27 07:01
- sorry, i meant kill bill 2.
I got it mixed up because I watched kill bill 1 on my computer and the file was split into 2 sections.
notting hill was good.
i recommend mona-lisa smile. it was really good.
- 321 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 07:02
- I liked her in "Erin Browkovich (sp)".
I love her WWWWWWWWWWWIDE smile.
- 322 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 07:02
- David Carradine was cool in vol.2.
- 323 ：380：04/04/27 07:04
- the real Erin got accused of something recently.
i remember seeing her on the news.
what a shame because julia made her look good in the movie
and in real-life she was a sly person.
- 324 ：298：04/04/27 07:04
- I've not watched mona lisa smile yet.
First off, I go to theater one or two times a year, tough.
So is it interesting?
- 325 ：298：04/04/27 07:06
Seems like so many movie lovers in here.:)
- 326 ：298：04/04/27 07:08
I'm afraid I don't know of him.
This may be a terrible question, but is he famous?
- 327 ：380：04/04/27 07:10
- i dont now him either
- 328 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 07:16
- Man. He's Bill.
He's famous for his leading role as Kwai Chang Caine in Kung Fu.
Guess we old folks gets to enjoy Kill Bill much more than you youngsters.
- 329 ：298：04/04/27 07:16
- By the way, I recorded Notting Hill on video tape.
I watch it sometimes.
- 330 ：298：04/04/27 07:26
Kwai Chang Caine sounds like he's from China or Taiwan,
while David brings into mind that he's American.
AHHH, I'm confused.
- 331 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 07:30
- dont be confused its not that important.
- 332 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 07:32
He is a Chinaman. In Kung Fu anyway.
- 333 ：298：04/04/27 07:32
- Please let me know it when you want to quit chatting.
- 334 ：298：04/04/27 07:39
Oh,Thank you, anyway.
He doesn't look like a chinaman, though.
I didn't know the TV drama.
Was that so impressive?
- 335 ：280：04/04/27 07:46
- i'm going to quit chatting because i'm depressed
- 336 ：298：04/04/27 07:52
Did you plan to quit chatting?
Well, sorry, joking.
So why are you so depressed?
(If you don't read this, I'll get depressed, too.)
- 337 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 07:56
- what the fuck are you doin ?
- 338 ：298：04/04/27 08:02
Just see barren life passing me by.
- 339 ：280：04/04/27 08:05
- i'm depressed because nobody is worth talking to, you know.
Nobody wants to talk about anything that means anything if you know what I mean.
its not you, but i'm just in that sort of mood... seken banashi wa mendo kusai.
- 340 ：298：04/04/27 08:12
I don't understand what you mean.
You are a little bit offensive.
Don't live in an ivory tower.
Oh, and don't bother to respond,
because you are not worth talking to any more.
- 341 ：380：04/04/27 08:19
- you seem to take everything to be offensive
if thats how you wanna take it, thats fine.
but if you'll notice, the tone of my english was in no way aggressive.
i didnt understand what an ivory tower was though.
- 342 ：298：04/04/27 08:33
If you read sentences like them,
you won't take them irritating?
An ivory tower is zouge no tou in Japanese.
I used the expression
because I want you to wake up and smell the coffee.
You said, "i'm going to quit chatting".
And that sounds to me absolutely depressing..
Don't know why? Then...
Thank you for your patience but I don't stand you any more.
Anyway, I'll be leaving.
- 343 ：380：04/04/27 08:36
- sorry if i made you crossed.
i didnt mean to.
but bye... have a nice day (i mean it)
- 344 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 10:34
- good morning everyone
I went back from the Hello-work. I found nothing
- 345 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 11:08
i'm sorrt to hear that.
i'hope you'll find a good job soon!(･∀･)
- 346 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 03:20
- It seems no one is here.
- 347 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 03:21
- 348 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 03:44
- you can have mom's car, dawson.
- 349 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 17:20
- is anyone here now?
- 350 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 17:58
- no one seems here.
gone with the wind.
- 351 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 03:10
- It's kind of amazing that no one has written in Japanese in the
past 50 responses.
- 352 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 19:39
- Why are Japs so ugly?
- 353 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 19:48
- Are you watching your own face?
- 354 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 03:29
Sorry but I'm not Japanese. You thought I
was a Jap or something? By the way I'm
not Asian so don't even think about
starting those Korean bullshit.
- 355 ：Mike：04/05/22 10:00
dont be so mean
and dont use such a bad word like Jap
Jap is offensive word
be more little bit nice
- 356 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 10:33
If you think so, don't use it in your sentence even if you are
saying not to use it. Fucking honky.
- 357 ：Mike：04/05/22 10:39
- sorry, i didnt mean it. my bad
- 358 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 10:47
K, love ya, baby.
- 359 ：Mike：04/05/22 10:49
i love u,too
- 360 ：Mike：04/05/22 11:32
- when i went to Japan first time, i felt Japanese were polite and
kind. i think you guys better be proud of being Japanese.
what do you think?
- 361 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 16:25
- Japanese great!!!
- 362 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 16:29
- He refused to live with his wife in Japan. He chosed Stay North with his daughters.
- 363 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 16:44
- Really? He ordsered to stop newclear against Ero-syougun?
- 364 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/22 21:14
- Seems like ther is nobody around here.
Is this thread getting declined?
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)