- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:28
- Please say something freely only in English and leave.
This is a monologue thread. So you can talk to yourself.
Others don't have to take part in it or give a response.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:31
∧＿∧ ∧＿∧ ∧＿∧ ∧＿∧ ∧＿∧
（ ・∀・） （ ｀ー´） （ ´∀｀） （ ﾟ ∀ﾟ ） （ ＾∀＾）
（ つ┳∪━━∪━∪━━∪━∪━∪━┳⊂ つ
｜ ｜ | ┃This thread has peacefully ended.┃ ｜ ｜ ｜
（_＿）＿） ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻ （_＿）＿） Thank you.
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:32
- Life is sometimes very tough. I'm very tired today.
I can't bring myself to do anything.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:34
- I want to retire from my work. Oh, but I can't.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:37
- I'd like to travel around the world. Especially I'd like to visit
Italy, France, Germany, and Egypt.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:41
- Nothing attracts me these days.
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:42
- Studying Eng has became my routine recently.
I've studied Eng for 11 months.
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:43
- i'd been raped by my uncle in my childhood.
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:44
- I want to pass the pre-second grade of Eiken.
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:45
- That's too bad. I sometimes hear a sad story.
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:48
- It's almost mid-night. I don't want to go to my company tomorrow.
If possible, I prefer to go to see a movie.
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:50
- I hate to study at school.
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:50
- I have a boy friend .
We've been dating since last DES.
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:53
- I sometimes dream of living in England, but I can't quit my work, and
leave my family.
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:56
- I watched The Last Samurai on 20th this month.
It was boring & long for me .
I relly want to return the movie's fee.
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 01:58
- I'll be transferred to another department this April, but
my boss hasn't told me the new department yet. Wow. I always
have a headache. I'm very worried about my future, but I can do
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:01
- My English is poor, but this thread is interesting.
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:03
- I'm very very very bored. I'm not interested in work, books,
movies, even women.
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:04
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:07
- I feel very sorry for my co-worker. He is a good man, but our boss
is too strict with him. Our boss always looks for a scape-goat
when things don't go his way.
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:09
- I may be a 2-chan addict. So I have to be careful.
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:10
- 19 So am I.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:15
- Quite a few women say that marriage and love are different.
It's unbelievable for me.
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:18
- i resigned my company last month. since then I'm jobless
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:18
- I went to 3 video rental shops today.
The Lord of the Rings 2(special exetended edition) DVDs were all rented out.
I want to go see the final episode, but I can't before watching the 2nd one.
Whoever rented the DVDs, please return them ASAP!!!
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:36
- I like Risa.
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:42
- I think Risa Niigaki is the most pretty girl in Morning Daughters.
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:44
- Are you happy or satisfied with your life now?
I'm so sorry I can't make you happy, though I
want you to have a happy life for ever. Thank
you so much I really felt happy when I met you
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:45
- I wonder what you are doing right now?
I wonder what you are thinking about right now?
I'm always thinking about you.But I hope you
are little by little forgetting about me.
My only hope is, you forget everything about me.
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:47
- I don't feel like going to Hello-work tomorrow
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:48
- I really want someone to love.
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:49
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:50
- I really want money and many girlfriends who only love me.
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:52
In Myushu area, we're facing the strongest economic recession.
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:55
- It is very difficult to find a good partner in marriage meetings.
But it is also difficult to find a good partner in our real life.
I feel marriage meetings are as if we buy a lottery ticket.
Ten to one we can't win the lottery. But if we don't buy lottery
tickets, we can never expect our bright future. Oh. life is hard.
Please do your best.
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 02:59
- Today I had stiff shoulders. Our office was so calm. Only three persons
were at our office, and so I was able to post many messages in 2-chan.
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:01
- I prefer Pride to K-1 now.
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:03
- I think the strongest man in the world is Emelianenko Fedor now.
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:05
- I think the strongest man in the world is TAKAMISAKARI.
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:09
- I may be jobless in April. Our company has decided to close my
section in March. What should I do? What is worse, I don't feel
like doing anything. I have to depend on my luck. Oh!!!!
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:11
- I think Milko may beat Emelianenko Fedor, but it must be difficult.
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:12
the best way is to buy the lottery with your all money
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:14
- Oh shit! I forgot to record my favorie TV program. It's already finished.
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 03:36
- I have to study hard...
I'm ....I'm a fool....
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 07:54
- Good morning. I'm still a little sleepy.
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 07:56
- I'm very tired.
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 10:34
- I can't bring myself to do what I have to do. I'll do it little by little.
- 48 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 10:42
- I love my wife.
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 10:44
- Simizu is very cute, but Toshiko is lovely.
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 11:38
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 12:45
- The word "restructuring" always threatens me. Hey, boss, you have to tell
me my new position more quickly. I don't still know my position in April.
- 52 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 14:42
- I feel very very very very empty. Nothing attracts me.
Tonight I'll watch K-1 Max, but much prefer K-1 heavy weight tournament.
- 53 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 15:44
- I must do something.
- 54 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 16:05
- I went back from Hello-work. I couldn't find a good job.
- 55 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 16:33
- English grammar is too difficult. It's Greek to me.
We use "going to" rather than "will" when we predict that something will happen
in the future because we have some evidence for now. It may be that we predict
an event that is just about to happen on the basis of something that we feel, see
now. But if we make a prediction based on our opinion or our past experience,
we use "will". Ex. I imagine that stadium will be full for the match on Saturday.
In a formal style we use "will" rather than "going to" to talk about future events
that have been previously arranged in some detail. After all, English-speaking
people prefer "will" to "be going to" in a formal style. It is this point
that I have misunderstood.
Anyhow I want to leave school. English grammar is not interesting at all.
- 56 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 16:38
- move on.
- 57 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 16:39
- M is so cute, and attractive. When she comes to me to have a small talk with me
at our office, I feel happy.
But this job drives me nuts. I want to look for a better job.
- 58 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 16:41
- Mikitty is more cute!
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 17:16
- I'm so cute !
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 17:17
- So am I.
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 17:18
- I feel hungry for pussy.
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 17:28
- This higher unemployment rate makes me wanna work.
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 17:59
- Wow! At last I got a new job. I had a hard time for a long time.
I want others to get a good job.
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 18:26
- Y is so nice. She turns me on.
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 18:59
- Among girls I know, Risa is the best. She is pretty and good-natured.
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:00
- Who will win in K-1 MAX tonight?
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:27
- I'm tired of my job. I want to go home ASAP.
- 68 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:28
- I want to fuck Ayaya ASAP.
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:45
- Maybe my position will be the hardest. Oh, my!
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:46
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:47
W T F
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:50
- How can I improve my listening skills in English? It takes a long time.
It is as if I were walking in the desert with my face covered with a cloth.
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:54
ｂ ｒ ｂ
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:54
S U P ？
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 19:56
Ｎ １ ！
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 20:43
- Risa Niigaki is the most attractive and pefectly pretty girl in Morning Musume.
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 20:45
- Eririn is an angel.
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 21:15
- Nao Oikawa is the best.
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 21:18
- There are few people in World2-chan. I feel very sad. A lot of people
enjoy posting many messages in Japanese 2-chan. Maybe English education
in Japanese school is wrong.
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 21:23
- After all I can't be rich. I can't get a good salary.
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 21:25
- Are you happy or satisfied with your life now?
I'm so sorry I can't make you happy, though I
want you to have a happy life for ever. Thank
you so much I really felt happy when I met you
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 21:35
- What happened to Ogata? Luck was with Takeda.
- 83 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 21:46
- I wanna date a pretty girl.
- 84 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 21:46
- □ お約束 (ローカルルール)
Chatter in English (Part 4)
- 85 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 22:10
- I like this kind of thread because others won't give a reponse to me.
So I don't have to give a response. It makes me more realaxed.
I can feel good here. I'm very exhausted.
- 86 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 22:13
Really? Why are you so tired? lol
- 87 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 22:30
- I have to be attentive to my co-workers at my office.
But it makes me so tired.I want to relax in 2-chan.
- 88 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 22:33
- Because of ASAHARA SONSI I can't study Eng.
- 89 ：□ お約束 (ローカルルール)：04/02/24 22:37
- □ お約束 (ローカルルール)
Chatter in English (Part 4)
- 90 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 22:38
- Knowledge is power, but it can also leave you powerless. Someone is
determined to learn a hard lesson no matter what you say. Let experience
guide you through a successful courtship.
- 91 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 22:45
- What are your hidden strengths and talents? I couldn't answer it.
- 92 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 22:49
- Kohiruimaki was the K1 MAX tournament champion. It's very difficult to win
the K-1 tournament.
- 93 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 23:40
- I'll have a lot of hard time to go through my life. What will I be
like when I retire. I don't know whether I can endure a great deal of
pain from now on in my new life. But I have no choice but to step
forward. I have some perons to support and help me. I really appreciate
their support. Without them, life is too tough to go through.
- 94 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 23:45
- What is my goal in life? I have to find it again.
But I have to make another goal if I reach it.
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 23:49
- Shocked. Takeda lost the match.
- 96 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/24 23:57
- A beautiful lady often tries to come close and talk to me.
I'm afraid of others saying bad things about me behind my
back. So I want her not to come. She is a little insensitive
to others' feelings.
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 00:22
- Three suspects blackmailed money from the SOFTBANK.
They say they possessed personal information on 4.7 million Internet users belonging to
Yahoo! BB. Oh, my! I subscribe to Yahoo BB.
- 98 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 00:38
- If the Japanese government continues its total ban on imports of US
beef, I can't eat Gyudon, bowl of rice topped with beef, which is one
of my favorite dishes. I feel very sad. When can I eat Gyudon? When
I was a college student, I often went to Yohishinoya to eat Gyudon.
Gyudon is very cheap but yummy.
- 99 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 01:04
- Which would be more difficult, to find a perfect woman for me or to
master a foreign language? I studied Chinese, but I realized I can never
master it. So I gave it up. Also I gave up finding a perfect woman for me.
Oh, both are almost same. We need to compromise on both.
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 02:02
- President Bush wants to make all the illegal immigrants become "temporarily"
legal resident and give them all working permits and give them the right
to have the social security benifits. It's surprised me a lot. I'm still
wondering whether Bush is a nice person or not.
- 101 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 02:16
- I don't erect these days.
- 102 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 10:11
- Ayumi is pretty. Date today. I feel happy.
- 103 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 15:43
- Recently I haven't had any dreams, or at least I don't remember.
I miss having dreams and waking up with the feelings I was just
out of dreams.
- 104 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 15:45
- Oh, again that guy broke his promise. I can't trust him any more.
I've been disappointed by many foreigners until now. Quite a few of them
are so irresponsible and easy-going. I feel that those international people
who come to Japan are a little untrustworthy. I sometimes feel like quitting
this job. I don't want to manage them, even if they are English teachers.
- 105 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 15:51
- She has a sharp tongue, but has a good tongue. So I can't break with her.
- 106 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 16:07
- I'm forced to study hard all day and every day. I don't know how long
I have to stay here in the U.S. But I want to get at least MA at
a graduate school. One of my friends told me this site, 2-chan.
This is a very interesting site. I admire many people who study English
hard and some of them have marvelous English skills. When I feel
a lot of stress, I'll post my sloppy sentiments or complaints as a
- 107 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 16:31
- I think "sage" is better for this kind of thread. Otherwise this thread
goes to the top. If you write "sage" in the e-mail column, the thread will
not moved to the top of the page. Thus, you can safely comment without being
disrupted. Anyhow the vending machine near our office is always broken.
I couldn't buy a can of juice today as well. I wonder why the company doesn't
fix it. Maybe the salesman in charge quit the company, I guess.
- 108 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 16:42
- Oh,a mistake. .....the thread will not be moved to......
- 109 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 17:11
- I can never beat those who were born under a lucky star.
- 110 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 20:27
- I think my personality is most compatible with a Libra.
I want my partner to feel protected.
- 111 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 20:59
- There is a parking lot near here.
- 112 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 21:06
- you can park in front of my house
- 113 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 21:11
- 24hs a day
- 114 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 22:06
- Takamisakari is the strongest fighter in all varieties of Kakutougi.
- 115 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 22:50
- I was a little surprised that Kohiruimaki won the K-1 World Max 2004
and has advanced toward this year's World Max Final. But I think Masato will
beat him again in the end.
- 116 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 22:52
- According to the Mmafighting.Net in the U.S, the heavyweight fighers' ranks are
1. Fedor Emelianenko- 282 points, 20 1st Place Votes
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira- 211 points
3. Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovic- 199 points, 4 1st Place Votes
4. Tim Sylvia- 136 points
5. Josh Barnett- 117 points
6. Ricco Rodriguez- 107 points
7. Frank Mir- 66 points
8. Kazuyuki Fujita- 58 points
9. Andrei Arlovski- 51 points
10. Pedro Rizzo- 35 points
- 117 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 23:22
- Fedor is good at pounding. Nogueira is excellent in submitting.
Mirko's standing technique is also a kind of art.
I want them to have a triangular play-off. So we can know who is the
strongest. Only one match is not enough for them, I think.
Only one win is influenced by luck.
- 118 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/25 23:50
- "Hey, boss! Your logic doesn't work even though you raise your voice. "
I wanted to say, but I couldn't, because I have a family.
- 119 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 00:32
- Cooperation is more than just a good idea. It's the only way to keep
things running. Critical people should keep their comments to themselves
instead of trying to resolve all the issues up front. There's no time for
- 120 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 00:38
- Oh, I heard, "One hundred times faster" in Star Trek. I learned at school
it was not correct. But a guy used it.
- 121 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 00:44
- A guy used "to infinitive" in a marvelous way. He pretended to be me, and he must be
sharp-tongued. But I admire his excellent English. I wonder what he does for a living.
- 122 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 01:18
- I don't want to be with anyone who is too mushy or sentimental.
I don't mind if Risa occasionally gets a little jealous or possessive, but
I have to be more sensitive and make great effort to avoid hurting her feelings.
However if I marry Risa, I want a relationship in which we aren't afraid to argue.
But it may be I that will give way in the end.
- 123 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 01:32
- I'm a pleasure-seeker, and like to get creative in bed.
But I'd rather my girlfriend be a little shy in the bedroom.
I'd like to be a little bit on the dominant side in sex.
I would leave her immediately if she were unfaithful.
But reality was harder than I expected.
- 124 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 05:38
- I'm so tired that I can't continue this any more... I have been
struggling to write up an article for a couple of weeks. I have
written four sections so far. After that, nothing has come to
my mind. God, save me!
- 125 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 11:20
- I'm hungry. What shall I eat for lunch?
- 126 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 11:58
- I'm hungry too. Oh I wanna go out but I wanna see 2ch too..
What should I do??
- 127 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 17:00
- Stay in 2-chan. I'm in Eidensha now. This computer is too expensive.
- 128 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 18:05
- I'm an English teacher. I want to give this mesage to Japanese.
Well actually I think that this proverb which says come what may is the besyt thiing that suits the current situation.
Frenzy boy from Sweden looking for hot girls.
- 129 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 18:10
- there are lots of jobless people in the Hello-work today.
- 130 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 18:44
- 131 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 20:48
- Look at yourself again. What can you see? Don't be too proud, but don't be
too humble. Don't be too shy, but don't be too showy. Don't be aggressive, but
don't be too passive. Don't be too kind but don't be too cold. You have to
- 132 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 21:31
- There were a lot of ups and downs in my life. There was a time when I was so disappointed
that I could see nothing good in my life, and tried to kill myself. I wonder why I didn't die
at that time. My life may be controlled by something beyond my power. But I think that it is
my friends that have saved me so far. The skill to maintain well-balanced relations with
others has been more important than my professional skill. I've realized it from my experience. Anyhow I have to step forward no matter how hard my new life will be and have to get used
to it. It is only one way for me to finish the race in my life. Life is 10% what you make it
and 90% how you take it. But anyway I have to put a little fun in my life for the present.
I'll watch Ran Asaka.
- 133 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/26 23:40
- It is very difficult to know the truth. But Aum Shinrikyo cult founder is expected to be
given death penalty for planning sarin gas attacks and the murder of a lawyer, his wife
and their son. I know that he denied involvement in the alleged cases, and said that he
didn't give any orders. So I have to refrain from jumping to the conclusion until
the Tokyo District Court gives sentence on him. But I wonder why so many young
intellectual elites have followed him. It is a more surprising fact. Isn't it that we
need to re-assess school education. But I think each individual has to take his/her
responsibility if he/she does something against our social customs.
- 134 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 00:32
- Words are just words. You need some actions if you really like me.
I'm a passive person.
- 135 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 11:42
- I'm tired. I want to do nothing today.
- 136 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 11:45
- What shall I eat for lunch today?
- 137 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 16:50
- The present perfect continuous and the present perfect are used to talk
about something that started in the past and which affects the situation
that exists now. The difference is, the present perfect continuous focuses
on the activity or event which may or may not be finished. The present
perfect focuses on the effect of the activity or event that has been achieved.
But we can use both for some verbs such as teach, learn, hope, expect and stay.
Namely the difference between them is one of emphasis. Also we can use either
to talk about activities that are repeated over and over again until now.
Ex. He has been kicking(has kicked) the ball all afternoon.
The present perfect is preferably used to talk about long-lasting or permanent
situations or the whole of a period of time until present.
Ex. I have always admired Picasso's works.
But when we talk about more temporary situations, either the present perfect
or the present perfect continuous can be used. It depends which we want to
emphasize, the event itself or the result.
- 138 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 18:14
- Bush is pretty funny with those words like "God bless America"
or "We are a nation under God".
Then the Muslims in the middle east will be justified in saying that
they can do anything based on their God's will.
We shouldn't be slaves to a God that doesn't exit or we ourselves
have made. We have to listen to our inner voice very carefully.
In so doing, we'll be able to make our world more peaceful.
- 139 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 18:35
- I love you by who you are.
I love you how you make me smile by just your eyes looking back
I love the way you tell me you love me and I love you.
Now that I know you, I don't wanna lose you.
I love you so much I don't know what to do with this love I have for you.
When I first saw your amazing smile you made me fall in love with you.
The longer I'm with you, the more I get to love you.
You mean the world to me.
- 140 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 21:10
- Risa, you gave me hope, you gave me love, you gave me everything I needed from a girl.
You are so sweet, nice and all I can think of.
You are the one I love and I'll never give you up no matter what happens even if it's in
the good times and in the bad times. I'm so glad I have you once again and at least I know
that you still care about me. I might've done something wrong but I still love you.
I've been wondering what the difference between love and stalking would be.
I feel I've found the answer today. The answer is I cannot decide it myself, because
it is not me but you that decide whether it is stalking or not. I have to wait for your answer.
- 141 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 21:29
- What I did to you, I know, hurt you. But I just hurt myself more than it did to you.
I've tried saying sorry in so many ways but you just won't listen to or maybe you do, but
you pretend like you don't understand.
If I had one wish to wish, I would wish for us to be back together again like it used to be.
I can't get rid of all this pain I have inside my heart. You are always in my head day-n-night.
All I want is you to come back.
- 142 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 21:48
- What is love? Love has no price, it is a lovely alive dream, it warms you up
every second of your life. Whenever you wake up, you feel incredibly happy.
- 143 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 22:02
- I'm amazed by the way your eyes mix with your smile.
The glow in them makes me glow.
There is a magnet in your eyes.
They hypnotize me like an intoxicated vagabond.
Are you a dream or for real?
If you're just a dream, then I don't wanna wake.
You're my shinin' light, you're my twinklin' star.
If you vanish out of my sight and dreams, that would be
- 144 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/27 22:36
- My boyfriend(19) and I(18) have been together for about six months,
although we have known each other for over a year and have been good friends
up until we began dating. He has an older female cousin(21) who has an extreme
influence on him. They grew up together and she has always been a control freak,
especially with his lives, she has told him what he needs to do and tries to practically
run his life. I don't think he realizes it because she has always been the biggest woman
in his life.
When the female cousin is with us, my boyfriend seems to be ashamed to tell me that
he loves me, and even confides all his feelings to me. It drives me crazy and it really
hurts my feelings at times. How can I talk to him about it without making him feel like
I'm jealous of his cousin? I was born in Canada, and lived there for many years, but I feel
I'm a really sensitive Japanese girl.
- 145 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 00:38
- It's no wonder you feel jealous if you really love someone. But when you
love someone with your whole heart, you have to know that you sometimes
need real patience. Love without patience is not real love. Of course, you can
tell your feelings to your boyfriend, but don't force him to stay away from his
cousin. I feel it will make matters worse. Anyway I'm just talking to myself,
not to you. I like this thread, because I don't have to give any responses. I feel more
relaxed here, and want to enjoy the real beauty of natural English written by some
persons in this thread, even if I can never write such English. Alas!
- 146 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 00:41
- You are all geak.
- 147 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 08:41
- >>146 It's surprising. Where did you get the word, "geak"?
You must be "English Otaku".
- 148 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 10:03
- I'm Scottish. My Japanese friend asked me to write something here. OK.
My Japanese girlfriend is swallowing my semen every time we f....
Will any disease can affect her by swallowing my semen?
In her period, we have anal sex. She is very hot. She insists me
to swallow the white discharge coming out of her vagina. Are her activities
- 149 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 10:48
- I studied in Britain for two years. What surprised me the most
was their stupidity. I hadn't ever seen such unsophisticated
people like them. They cook in order to make the food lousy.
Their railway system doesn't work at all. What they talk about
is nothing but sex. I had admired them as a people in the first
industrial nation, but all I saw just disappointed me.
To be honest, I like the British in general;) except the shameless
- 150 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 12:00
- I live alone in a condo in Tokyo. I moved here some 5 years ago,
because my hubby was into the money trading business. However,
my husband fell sick and eventually died last August. We never
had children. Now that he is gone, I really have no one else
to turn to. When I really feel lonely, I start to rub my vulva.
Once in a while an odd-job boy comes to my condo to maintain
the utilities, for instance, to fix my TV antenna or solve my
He does look kind of cute, so one day when he came into my room
to fix the blown-out bulb that I had complained about the night
before, I told him that I wanted to have sex with him, hoping that
he would get horny. To my surprise he agreed and started taking
his clothes off and licked me up until I buckled with sheer ecstasy.
Then he proceeded ...............until just before he ejaculated.
He squirted his cum all over my tummy. I asked him to work
for me, in my house as my lover boy. He turned me down.....what
a pity. Ha really has a gorgeous body and di??. Just thinking about
him makes me salivate. I may be getting strange.
- 151 ：□□□□□□□□□□ 重複スレにつき終了 □□□□□□□□□□：04/02/28 13:37
Chatter in English (Part 4)
□□□□□□□□□□ 重複スレにつき終了 □□□□□□□□□□
- 152 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 13:44
I would love to help you out with your thirst for sex.
I think that I can finish your story.
Email me and I promise to give you what you have wanted.
- 153 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 16:24
- Get a freaking life loser. So tell me, how much time
did you waste coming up with a lame tale like that.
- 154 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/28 16:51
- >>150 I'm a college student, of course, single and very appealing.
I'm having the spring break now. I'm bored to death. If you want
a really good time I have it all for you.
I can make you forget your husband, that boy, and all your
problems. Just send your e-mail address right here.
I'll be back again tomorrow.
- 155 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 00:32
- It happened because there is a reason for that to happen.
I didn't like to hurt your feelings by telling the truth about why I wanted to
break up with you. It's the Japanese way of thinking. So I just told you that
fate was not with us. It's too much to ask me more. Don't waste your time with me,
get your life straightened and find someone else, please.
- 156 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 01:20
- Who is in the mirror?
I saw a desperate expression there.
I saw a lonely soul wandering in the chaos,
a world of chaos with crying, screaming and yelling
You are so distant in the mirror.
Unreachable behind the mirror.
- 157 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 01:32
- I want to fly without a destiny, worriless like a bird,
soaring in the sky.
Away from my choky body, the ascending voice
inside me orders me to fly without excuses and delays.
- 158 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 01:46
- Mother granted me, with a priceless life.
Mother filled into our life, with countless love.
Mother taught me the human values, with sympathies,
justice and huge kindness.
Mother inspired me determinedly to seek for the meaning
of life, on my own.
Your love is the spring in the valley.
Your care is the sunshine in the winter.
You created some miracles, that crossed
oceans and seas.
I present this poor poem for you today.
- 159 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 03:06
- A time remains within my heart, the day of thoughts when we did part.
I feel the pain of time so lost, and fear the scene of what it cost.
Your thoughtful smile and tender touch, the days of dreams, I dreamt too much.
I did not think our kiss would end – nor think the need to write this poem.
Our plans were set in youth so pure. We lost the life of days gone by.
My hurt is deep, my heart is torn.
- 160 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 03:21
- To love is next to nothing.
To be loved is something.
To love and be loved is everything.
- 161 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 11:37
- Nothing is interesting these days. I'm bored today as well.
- 162 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 12:06
- Me, too.
- 163 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 12:25
- I'll have to go to the Hello-work tomorrow. This routine makes me weary.
- 164 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 12:54
- I am not doing anything today.
I might go to hello-work tomorrow,too.
I have been out of work for a long time.it makes me feel
I am still unable to decide what to do ,though I am over 30.
I am tired of living. its true.
- 165 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 13:10
- Joblessness makes me more weary.
- 166 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 13:28
- I'll also lose my job, because the company executives have
decided to close my section by the end of March. I had a fight
with my boss yesterday. I don't know what to do in April.
- 167 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 13:34
- I fucked myself today.
It felt goooooood.
- 168 ：anomaly：04/02/29 13:36
- Jesus, I can't believe all these people. Cuz I don't have to
worry about it at all....Cuz I'm a medical student....You such
poor people....But I know I've gotta face it... Know what I'm
talking about? A bunch of malpractice cases. I don't wanna think
about them anymore....I've had enough!
- 169 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 13:42
- tomorrrow 9 a.m. is the most strenn for me, because hello-work
- 170 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 14:01
- I lost my job a couple of weeks ago.
So I have been in the dumps lately.
I dont feel like going out,i mean ,i am not in the mood.
I have a family. I am at a loss as to what to do from now on.
I am worried about my future,coz I am not young
I dont have any skills at all.ToT
- 171 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 14:01
- I got to pee.
- 172 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 14:11
- Everybody seems to be bored here. If so, please listen to my sad story,
and give me some advice. A medical student seems to be here. Your advice
would be highly appreciated. By the way I'm divorced now.
My problem is that one day I got into my daughter's room to say
"Good night" after coming from work, but she was already fast asleep.
In her deep slumber, her blanket sort of moved away and exposed her lower
body clad only in her G-string bikini panties.
Before I could reach the blanket she moved and
her crotch was opened exposing bits of her pubic hair.
Sorry to say this, but I couldn't help getting horny just looking at it.
I didn't know what came over me, but I just couldn't resist masturbating
myself just watching her in that position. After jerking off
I slowly covered her body with the blanket.
Now it has been a week passed and I still haven't recovered from the incident. Now I get horny just looking at my daughter's photo that I carry with
me everywhere I go.
What should I do?
- 173 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 14:22
u have a big problem,don't u?
I m just curious about ur daugher.
whats she like? how old is she?
do u often masterbate yourself with the photo?
does she like to wear g-string panties?
- 174 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 14:38
- >>173 Oh, thank you for your quick reply.
You must be so kind a guy. Well, my daughter is
17, very beautiful and good-natured. She is getting
more and more like my ex-wife. My ex-wife is French.
I feel it may be one reason for this. I masturbate, well, once in
three days. I'm going to meet my friend sat 3, so I have to
leave home now. But I'll be back here tonight. Anyhow, I'd like
to say "Thank you" again, 173. You are supposed to be a
medical student, aren't you?
- 175 ：anomaly：04/02/29 14:48
Well, I've never learned about your case at our school.
But I think probably you are worrying that you are sexually pervert.
But I don't think that's a problem.
Let me explain...You are not sexually excited with your daughter.
Actually you are excited because you see a woman in your daughter.
In this case this "woman" is not your own daughter, but a woman in general.
You don't get excited because you wanted to have sex with your daughter,
but someone else.
You get excited because you find elements of a woman in general in her.
One thing that I can say for sure is that you wanted to have sex with a woman.
But if you didn't actually feel the urge to have sex with your daughter, I would say
it does not matter.
I've heard that a baby's mother feels love toward it because it
sucks her breasts.
Believe it or not, it is said that a mother also feels good when her baby sucks her
I think this fact would suggest that mental love and physical love can't be detached.
Even in case of a mother and a baby relationship.
You don't have to worry.
- 176 ：anomaly：04/02/29 15:11
>>173 is not my posting.
Anyway, judging from what you just said,
your case may be classified as a "sexual pervert" in medical terms.
But if you didn't do it actually,
you are not a criminal yet.
But you may be seen morally wrong from some religions.
Unless you are a believer in religions like that,
you are not to blame.
- 177 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 18:05
- >>172 Be careful not to fuck around with your daughter that is just disgusting,
and you'll be going straight against to hell for that one. Before going
that far, try to find yourself a new woman. Marriage meetings are quite
common in Japan now.
But I'd like to ask you a favor. Could you put up your daughter's pic on the Net?
Of course I'll do nothing.
- 178 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/29 22:12
- >>175 Thank you for your helpful comments and encouragement.
Let me tell you a little bit about my past.
When my daughter was born, we were one happy family. Of course I loved
my wife and she loved me. However, my parents began to complain about
my wife's way of bring up a child. So because of the endless nagging that
actually started even when my wife was in confinement, the marriage didn't
survive. Of course there was a huge language barrier between them.
At last she left us.
Honestly I really miss my ex-wife, but she is remarried and is living in Paris now.
Sometimes I find myself wishing that she is lonely now and misses us just as much
and that she would come back to us someday and forget everything about our past.
One of my friends, who is single and patronizes massage parlors, told me today
that it comes from loneliness rather than sexual desire. You also said that mental
love and physical love can't be detached.
Fortunately I didn't feel the urge to have sex with my daughter. Rather I'd
say, I'm not interested in sex itself.
Anyhow your comments did much to relieve my pain, because you are an
expert in that field.
Once again I'll say "Thank you very much for your heart-felt advice".
>>177 Thank you for your advice, too. It's kinda difficult to respect your wish.
- 179 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 01:05
- Your face is always in my mind now. Not only because of
your physical features--which I adore--but also because of
your approach toward love and commitment.
You are the best woman I have encountered in person.
Maybe something deep can start between us soon, I hope.
- 180 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 02:17
- Love is unselfish, understanding and kind.
For it sees with its heart and not with its mind.
Love can't be bought, it is priceless and free.
Love is the only language that everyone can understand.
- 181 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 14:07
- Life is a dream, I'll realize it.
Life is a song, I'll sing it.
Life is sorrow, I'll confront it.
Life is a struggle, I'll overcome it.
Life is too precious, I won't destroy it.
Life is life, I'll accept it.
- 182 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 16:25
- People come into your life for many reasons.
When you figure out what they are, you know exactly what to do.
Some people come into you life to provide you with guidance
and support, to teach you something you have never done, to make
Yet without any wrong doing on your part, they will say or do
something to bring the relationship to an end.
Because they are there for the reason they need you to be.
Find the ones with whom you can develop lifetime relationships.
Lifetime relationships teach you lifetime lessons, and you have
to accept the lessons.
But they are there for who you are.
- 183 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 16:58
- I'd like to teach my students how to live this life,
to face its struggle and its strife, and to improve their worth.
Not just the lesson in a book or how the rivers flow,
but how to choose the proper path wherever they may go.
If I can help them to grow in wisdom and in grace, and to find
the proper path, I shall feel that I have won and filled my place.
- 184 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 18:03
- There is no place where you can hide yourself.
There is no place you can go where your true emotions will
Life is the experience of being you; no one can ever be you
other than who you are.
The beauty found in each and every person is the essence
of life. Your presence is a gift to the world.
You're unique and one of a kind.
Simply you are who you are and must not try to shadow yourself.
Your life can be what you want it to be.
- 185 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 18:33
- I unlock my heart when he looks into my eyes.
I listen to all of his smiles.
He melts me from the inside.
He is the light that is guiding me.
He heals my wounds with his tender touch.
- 186 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 19:15
- Sometimes it's hard to put feeling into words.
In the past, I didn't want to let anyone know my inner feelings.
Now I want you to understand everything about me.
In the past, I only wanted people to see the best of me.
Now I find that I don't mind your seeing my faults
because I want you to accept me the way I am.
In the past, I did not care how I treated people.
Now I find that I have a new sensitivity towards everyone,
because my softest emotions have been awakened by you.
In the past, love was a word that I was not sure of.
Now I've found out what it is.
- 187 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/01 19:40
- At the core of our relationship, there needs to be a very deep
respect and love for one another. Also we have to grow and change
as individuals. Otherwise our relationship will end soon.
Because no one is perfect, so no relationship can be perfect.
- 188 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/02 01:44
- Dreams can come true if you choose your goals carefully.
Dreams can come true if you are honest with yourself.
Dreams can come true if you find out what is important to you.
Dreams can come true if you give yourself freedom to try out new things.
Dreams can come true if you laugh and have a good time.
Dreams can come true if you open yourself up to love.
Dreams can come true if you are grateful for even small kindness.
- 189 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/02 01:58
- Know yourself - what you can do and what you cannot do.
Only you can reach your goal.
Only you can satisfy yourself.
Only you can enjoy your life.
Only you can make your life happy.
- 190 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/02 02:30
- You have such a positive outlook on life.
Your words are always encouraging.
Your actions are so straightforward.
When I think about you, I can only think of happiness,
and how lucky I am to know you.
- 191 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/02 11:29
- >>149 ya gave me a res? im gona find ya and kill ya! u dog!!!!!!!! ur gona go to hell
i promise ya and burn so bad! u wont know what day it is and then remember me!
ur gona get crushed in ur grave so many times and every part of ur body is gona be cut up
ur gona regret i was around u fu ck in shit head. got it?
- 192 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/02 22:33
- If ever things are not going well,
if ever you are feeling frightened and hurt,
if you just need someone to talk to,
please tell whatever you want to.
I only listen to your inner voice without judgement,
without saying anything.
This is a monologue thread.
- 193 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/02 22:50
- Some people will be your friend,
because of what you have.
Some people will be your friend,
because of your position.
Some people will be your friend
because of your looks.
But the only real friends are the people
who will be your friends because they like you
for how you are inside.
- 194 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/02 23:20
- Be strong and decisive but remain sensitive.
Be honest with people and help them if you can,
but don't depend on others too much.
Understand who you are and what you want in life.
Work hard, but also have fun in what you do.
Now you can make your life happy.
- 195 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/03 21:23
you have two choices.
1) i will help you if i can, i will kill you if i must
2) i will help you if i must, i will kill you if i can
- 196 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/04 00:01
- Words can make boundaries that limit us to a verbal understanding.
What can transcend the limit of words? How can we reach the deeper meanings?
How can we feel what words alone cannot convey?
- 197 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/04 00:36
- You have to receive the right words at the right moment,
spoken from the right person.
And, instead of making a tunnel between your ears,
absorb them as if you absorb nutrition from the food you intake,
and transform them as of your own.
- 198 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/04 00:57
- Each thread is a new day, insulted or glorified.
Each post or response can have more than one meaning,
just see what they are saying, to see if it has the
sincerity of someone who would like to talk openly.
- 199 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/04 01:34
- I often hear people say like this.
Anything you do will be a reason : If you are kind, they will say you do it with
second intentions, if you have some skills, they will try to find some fault with you,
and if they can't, they will invent something new. So please give up that idea.
Life will be simpler and easier for me.
- 200 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/04 21:57
- If somebody insults you without any proper reason
or with personal motive, you should totally remain unprovoked.
It is the insulter who feels the hurt or pain.
The insulting energy rejected by the subject rebounds on the insulter
himself, which is exactly as it should be.
- 201 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/04 22:14
- You are creating such responses because of your belligerent posts.
You are not even honest in your responses, prefacing your insulting rants with
"I don't mean it..." . As a matter of fact, you do. You seem to post without any
consideration of the words you use and are more inclined to make enemies than friends.
I won't acknowledge your abusive posts, but it is time we all took a stand and let you know
your behavior is not acceptable and will no longer be tolerated.
- 202 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 17:40
- I think the time we will part is approaching
Its been nice knowing you for so many years
and I will never forget our encounter
But now, you stopped seeing me and I stopped seeing you
It had to end somewhere
We dont communicate, all our good intentions turn into a waste
I am not sure where we are heading anymore
- 203 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 18:30
- it is always only YOU who never look at me.
what on earth do you about me by now?
almost nothing. that's all between us.
we never know each other at all.
you are just crazy when you think and say that we know each other.
- 204 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 18:34
- So, after all, I never knew you. hah
- 205 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 18:35
- 202 Sad but very beautiful English.
- 206 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 18:39
- I wanna find to get a good job...
- 207 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 18:44
can you expand your monologue a little please?
what is a "good job" for you...
a job that pays well or a job that you can love?
- 208 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 18:49
A good job means high salary, good environment, no quota and it is never Eigyou.
- 209 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 22:40
- You are the supposedly good person.
Surely repressing yourselves in English makes you victims of outspoken arrogant people,
and bitter, and angry when someone disagrees with your niceness, as having any real value
to self discovery and learning about why you put in so much effort. You work hard to be
good, and another is working hard to be a thorn. Don't waste your time with them.
- 210 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 23:23
- It's gone.
- 211 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/05 23:39
- I think J won't able to go to Grrce this year
- 212 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 00:39
- I believe that the world is small, human touch is precious,
so leaving a clue to the world is always like opening a door
to some other beautiful human souls. Don't be discouraged by
a few insulting responses.
- 213 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 00:45
- you think you are connected with another human soul?
i think it is only an illustion.
no matter how close you think you are to another being,
you are alone and die alone.
internet and cell phone didnt make people closer,
it just reveals how lonely everyone is.
- 214 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 01:31
- After taking a shower, I found something interesting here.
Someone left a clue to the world. So I know how he feels now.
He has, at least, one person who knows he feels lonely.
I can't help him, but something has happened to both our
mind. Something has been shared between you and me.
- 215 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 10:11
- People like to share their knowledge, but don't like to share their feelings.
People like to share their opinions, but don't like to share their experiences.
- 216 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 12:14
- I'm really glad to hear that you've just been admitted to the university;
Get on your life there, both on campus and off.
- 217 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 17:29
- You say you have scored more than 900 on TOEIC, but you can't
speak English well, at which you feel frustrated.
Keep it in mind that spoken English can't be taught,
it can only be experienced.
Do you listen to English programs or music?
Do you talk to yourself in English when you are alone?
Do you try to use English to do small things in your daily life?
Do you read English books and try to hear "the voices" in your
Do you sometimes watch English movies?
Do you have some international friends who you go out with?
The most important question is whether you enjoy speaking English.
If your answer is NO, no one can help. You'll never get better
because you really don't want to.
If your answer is YES, don't get downhearted just because your English
is imperfect. Moving a step closer to your goal is enough.
- 218 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 21:16
- 215 sorry but i dont think so. people do share their feeling and experiences as well as wisdoms and knowledges. i dont understand why do you think like that.
- 219 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/06 23:29
it is great that you feel that way... but i agree with >>215
- 220 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/07 08:54
- >>218 219 Thank you for your frank opinions.
There are as many opinions as there are people.
How boring our life would be if all of us saw things
through the same perspective!
- 221 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/07 11:09
- There seems to be a consistency in that thread. That thread seems to be taken
over those intent on self perpetuation.
Interestingly enough, a new thread tends to be taken over a wordsmith, who
uses it for his/her own self glorification.
Another appears to be the reluctance of contributors to face many outrageous
Please don't be cut to the quick by such non-question questions.
- 222 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/07 11:53
- Can we share others' feelings?
Our self is the result of contradictory interests and values, especially, many varying
feelings at different levels. Even within our inner feelings, contradiction is inevitable.
So wouldn't it be only temporarily that we can share others' feeling?
- 223 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/07 20:05
- We are so much engrossed in our jobs, our own concerns and worries that
we give little time to what really matters. We are inclined to kick up
a fuss about nothing.
- 224 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/07 22:56
- What others say of how we come across can be an indicator
not to be underestimated. Without such an indicator, we'll end in
an ivory tower after all. We should not put that aside saying they are
fools or deluded. Most people can feel pretty well who is loving
and who is only a word master. So it is beneficial for us to listen to
what others say.
- 225 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/07 23:23
- You are caught in images, playing with words only.
You are full of fear and a fearful mind is not able to
hit the nail on the head. Begin with the facts.
- 226 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/08 19:45
- I'm tired of reading your tongue-in-cheek responses.
Even if you keep your voice carefully steady, I can read you like a book.
You should speak your honest feelings.
- 227 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/09 00:27
- "Net" is getting more and more important in our life.
We meet each other, pour out our feelings, and even date on the Net.
We can edit our love scenario, playing like actors.
It is sometime fun to share virtual reality experiences
But there is danger lurking here.
Some might get the true love, but it's next to impossible that two people
can love each other without seeing the other party.
Be careful when you fall in love with your net friend.
- 228 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 01:11
- What would be the difference between true love and stalking?
The answer is you cannot decide it yourself, because it is
not you but the other party that can decide whether it is love or
Even if you think it is love, it would be stalking if the other party
thinks it is stalking.
- 229 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 16:10
- lament the blood of a bird
laugh the blood of a fish
blessed are the ones with a voice
can this be better said?
- 230 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 17:08
- >>229 What does that mean?
- 231 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 19:18
a poem by who?
- 232 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 19:58
- 233 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 20:06
- Where, bosom'd deep, the shy Winander peeps
Mid' clust'ring isles, and holly-sprinkl'd steeps;
Where twilight glens endear my Esthwaite's shore,
And memory of departed pleasures, more.
- 234 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 20:17
- I think Economic recession has been going on.
- 235 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 21:46
- My future is here and now.
- 236 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 22:24
it means, people feel sad and sorry when bires die,
but not when fish die,
because birds have a voice (to cry, to scream)
- 237 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 22:28
It is a poem (?) by Ryokuu Saito
- 238 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 22:37
- >>236 Very insightful and heart-felt poem, isn't it?
- 239 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 23:18
- >>236 I think this poem means :
We have to be sensitive to others' feelings. Even if he/she says nothing,
it doesn't mean that he/she doesn't feel anything such as anger, sadness,
despair, and so on.
- 240 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 23:40
I understand well what you mean.
But I dont think this poem was meant to teach
"how we should be", but expressing (or stating) how the world is.
Sadly, this is not how the world perceives it,
and people do feel sorry for those with a voice.
If you dont speak up, you wil be crashed.
agh, sorry my explanation is bad!
- 241 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 23:46
- it is very warm
- 242 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/10 23:57
- Mikitty who is figure skater is very pretty, isn't she?
I hope she'gg get gold medal in Torino.
- 243 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 00:07
- >>240 Your explanation is good enough to understand
what you are trying to say.
Even if it is a translation, good poems give us
some insight about our world or human situations.
If you know other nice poems, please introduce them.
- 244 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 00:49
- Our world seems so dry, hypocritical, and it is often very hard to go through.
There is so much contradiction and vulnerability in society and we have to
Now there seems to be nothing that catches my interest or evokes the passion in me.
Oh, one thing I do like in our world is to get drunk and smoke endlessly
while watching a video.
- 245 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 01:16
- Can a man love two women at the same time?
What would you do if you had such an experience?
- 246 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 11:06
- In general it's impossible, because our energy to love a woman is
limited. If it's possible, it will bring a lot of problems to our
- 247 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 13:16
It is possible, but, most women will not like the idea.
There are a few people are perfectly OK with this kind of relationship, though.
And if I were you, I would tell both women about it.
What >>246 is saying just disgusts me.
People who can only think in a frame of so-called "society".
He does not realize that while he thinks he is being protected by it
it is actually destroying him at the same time.
This kind of person can never think beyond this category,
and most likely he will cheat on his wife.
- 248 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 13:22
This is very good question.
If I were the man, I'd take one who loves and respects me deeper.
- 249 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 13:51
I am not sure how you are using the word "love"
Is this your own experience?
If so, how long have you known each woman?
Does each of them offer you something positive, in a different way?
If one does, and one not, I would pick one only,
because pleassing two women at the same time is
very energy- and time-consuming!
- 250 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 14:29
- Can a man make love to two women at the same time?
What would you do if you had such an experience?
- 251 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 14:46
- 252 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 14:57
AT THE SAME TIME! You want more?!?!
- 253 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 15:35
If a man if full of love he can love not only two but twenty!
- 254 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 15:37
- A man can love two women at the same time, but
a man cannot be in love with two women at the same time ...
((（｡・-・）)) Way to go!
- 255 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 19:07
- Tell all the Truth but tell it slant -
Success in Circuit lies
Too bright for our infirm Delight
The Truth's superb surprise
As Lightening to the Children eased
With explanation kind
The Truth must dazzle gradually
Or every man be blind -
- 256 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 21:58
- >>255 I think this poem means :
We have to learn truth little by little.
Truth is too bright for us, weak human beings.
If we face truth all of a sudden, we cannot put up with
it or cannot keep opening our eyes to it.
Is my interpretation right?
- 257 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/11 22:41
I think most men can love two women, but most women cannot love two men.
It comes from the different tendency toward love between men and women.
For women, the essence of love is passivity, that is, surrendering
herself to a man, receiving a man's love and giving a birth to a baby.
If a woman can't trust a man with her whole heart, she cannot love him.
For men, the essence of love is possession, giving love to women.
A Moslem man can have more than two wives, but the divorce rate is
much lower than that of Western countries. Isn't is that we, men can have
more than two wives and still can make our world better?
- 258 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 06:08
- you mean i'd better give them a call?
- 259 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 09:25
- I agree with some of your opinion especially about the essence of love
for men and women. But I think if men started loving two or more,
it would cause lots of small disputes all over the world between men has some and nothing.
I mean, this world consists of male and female, and the rate of those two are nearly even,
it means if a man get two loves, there will be a man with no love.
And the men's essence of love is possession as you said,
what would they do if the whole world became polygamous?
Those who with no love would attack people have alot, rape their wives,
make this world totally chaotic don't you think?
Or can women also have two or more than two men?
- 260 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 09:36
- >>259 is a response to >>257
- 261 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 10:00
- Your feeling emotion is a sort of mental diseases.
I know how to treat it. entrust me!
- 262 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 10:34
- GET UP!
- 263 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 12:03
- 264 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 12:17
- 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利 営利
- 265 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 12:35
- >>259 You made a pointed comment about this matter.
I'm single, have no girl friend. I understand your point well.
But what do you think about Islamic communities?
- 266 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 13:57
I think >>259 is talking bullshit.
- 267 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 14:05
- >>245 is a useless question to ask because
if it was about himself, the answer is crystal clear.
>>245 can NOT love two womem at the same time because
he is already uncertain enough that he has to come to a place like
this and ask such a question.
>>245, I tell you, YOU can't love two women.
Pick one and avoid troubles or you will see hell.
Two, if it is about somebodey else, it is none of your business because a man who is capable of loving two women at the same time will just do it before asking himself such a question.
over and out.
- 268 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 16:31
- Modern men have been successful in the field of technological
development, but they have been failures in making harmonious
relationships. That disharmony seems quite noticeable in love
between men and women.
259 is quite right in saying that our world will be chaotic
if we fail to build up harmonious relationships between men and
As a matter of facts it seems that lots of problems in our
society result from the failure to achieve such good
Technologically we are very far advanced, but psychologically
we are far behind. Technological advance is going faster and
faster, and psychologically we are following very slowly.
So we must do something in order to catch up, otherwise we will
But what can we do? From the practical point of view, it's quite
- 269 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 17:22
What empty words.
So do something.
You sound so bloddy appropriate that your words
make one think that you must be a politician.
>So we must do something in order to catch up,
- 270 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/12 18:21
- like tigers
- 271 ：me：04/03/12 20:31
- >>267 Gee I love your comment about a man who has multiple relationships.
Especially the last paragraph. 'a man who is capable of loving two women at the same time will just do it before asking himself such a question.'
Good on you mate!
- 272 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 01:06
- If we pursue our happiness too much, we'll lose it, and find ourselves
- 273 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 13:47
- 274 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 13:48
Big fucking deal! :-D
- 275 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 16:14
- Hey, Cagliostro!
Is that any way to treat a lady?
- 276 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 16:57
- You asked me whether death penalty should be allowed or not.
Wow! I feel dizzy thinking about it.
Yes, I agree with death penalty, but only when it's 100% certain
that the convict committed the crime out of pleasure or
something like that. Also I don't care if the convict is shizo
or something like that. Actions that threaten the safety of
people should be punished.
Furthermore, we should not spend our taxes on keeping those
murderers alive in jail. There are a lot of good people and
children living in poverty seeking more government supports all
over the world. I want our taxes to be spent on them.
So I'm pro-death penalty.
Of course it's a tough question, and I wouldn't be so arrogant
as to say that my answer is the only correct one. Other people
will have other views, and I want to listen to them.
- 277 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 17:30
They should all be shipped to Siberia, the end.
- 278 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 19:30
- 279 ：†ケン†の仔：04/03/13 19:33
- it's ＫＥＮ
- 280 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 19:36
Stop being so passive and start searching on the Internet if you are that eager to
know other views. Remember, this is a thread for English Monologue, not a place
to exchange opinions.
- 281 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 19:38
- who am i....?
- 282 ：†ケン†の仔：04/03/13 19:43
Are you OK?
You are the greatest in the world!
Be proud of yourself!!
- 283 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 20:58
- birds hide high up in the sky,
fish lurk deep in water.
live on fish, whilst listening to the birds sing.
eradication of the cycle connotes
a ravenous act of mankind.
- 284 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 21:02
× eradication of the cycle
○ negation of the cycle
- 285 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 22:13
- 286 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 22:23
- I want to be a richest man
- 287 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 22:26
- a soliloquy of a lonely british
but why a british?
- 288 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/13 23:52
- The more I learn English, the more I get confused.
I feel like I never make it. It's like trying to get away from me
as I try to reach for it. Even in my 18 years of study, I can't get
"the feel" of it. Sometimes I want to throw it away and quit studying
permanently. There's nothing I can do but to wait for a day when I will
see the light at the end of the tunnel.....
- 289 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 00:59
As I was reading your text I could understand how you felt.
I think your english is good enough to communicate.
Knowing many vocabulary or using correct grammar is
not what makes language come alive. If you feel like quitting,
I think you are free to quit. But then, in a while you may come back.
I remember throwing all my textbooks against the wall,
out of frustration of not understanding english at all.
Dont be discouraged. I liked how you expressed yourself.
- 290 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 03:18
- It is very delicious to eat a korokke in midnight while plauing 2ch.
- 291 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 03:40
- eating a korokke and having a cup of corn soup make me sleepy
- 292 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 09:26
- It's obvious that some anonymous persons are attacking me,
and obsessed with retribution that they think is justified
against me, and even feel nice and satisfied like any terrorist
does after anonymously bombing me. Their stubborn traits won't
be changed. Even those who I think are good people, often become
violent and antagonistic when they feel questioned or challenged.
I will continue to show respect to those people within my ability,
but I'm really getting tired.
- 293 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 09:59
- 294 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 09:59
So does GABA.
GEOS, AEON, and NCB do, too.
- 295 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 10:01
（ ＾∀＾） ｹﾞﾗｹﾞﾗ ｹﾞﾗｹﾞﾗ
（ つ ⊂ ）
.） ） ）
Nobody has ever proved the STEP Tests are valid enough and reliable enough.
- 296 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 10:02
- 297 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 10:02
- 298 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 10:03
- 299 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 10:03
- 300 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 10:04
- 301 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 11:00
The death penalty is not something I feel good in supporting.
Do you have the same views for all crimes?
It's difficult to say which ones deserve death and which ones
don't. Where do you draw the line?
Instead, I go along with life imprisonment without parole,
with hard-labor. I'd rather my taxes went to keeping someone
locked up in jail, but we should think more about the money
problems as you pointed out.
We should make villainous criminals work hard for the public
benefit. So they can return something good to our society.
It will benefit us as well.
In a sense, murders or heinous offenses are reflections of what
is going wrong in our society. We should try to figure out the
motivation behind such crimes.
Harsher penalties will be, to some extent, effective, but will
not cure the problem.
- 302 ：anomaly：04/03/14 11:54
If I may, let me give you a piece of advice.
If the person is somebody you see in the real world,
I think you should recognize who the person attacking you is first.
You need to specify the people who attack you. You should not
leave them anonymous. But in this case, the way you write us, you seem
to be mad at some people on the Internet. Are those people always violent
and unfriendly? I don't think so. Just watch them and what they write to you.
You will find that they don't "always" hold grudges against you.
You will discover that some of these people will treat you nicely, as if you
were a friend. You are forgetting that some of them are nice, although there are
some of them not nice, aren't you? If you don't feel the advice that I introduced now
works, just pay a visit to a psychiatrist office nearby. In this case you may have an
- 303 ：anomaly：04/03/14 12:03
- 304 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 12:07
- Me???? is 98, and Ei? is 97. They are attention grabbers because it goes
against the norm of Japan. Who are they?
Americans often say, "Think outside the box".
I'd say,"Think outside the books if you want to develop a feeling
- 305 ：anomaly：04/03/14 12:33
- Sorry again,
- 306 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/14 13:52
Oh, a reply isn't it?
You must be a kind or an interesting person. It will be fun
getting chance to meet you some day.
I may have jumped the gun and gone off, but you made a bad shot
at the answer(your remarks are not appropriate).
I wrote it just to kill time.
Actually, I enjoy their animated talks or energetic performances,
because they make me at least awake and refreshed. I hate to be
stuck in a rut(a boring life). When I don't like to answer,
I just laugh it off.
OK. I'll try to be gracious here.
But it makes you feel bored, isn't it?????
- 307 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 12:11
- japanese men are very nice and kind guys, but not my type.
i couldn't change my mind during four years of my being in japan.
they don't say me straight all the time, and are sometimes too strange for me.
i's often too difficult to guess what they want. i've had to put them into "just a
friend" category in my mind.
- 308 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 14:07
- There is not only a language barrier but a psychological barrier
between Japanese and international people. I have an American friend.
After meeting her three or four times, I got to have a hard time finding
things to talk about, because I had used up all English expressions I know.
There were a lot of awkward pauses when I didn't know how to say some words
in English. It's too difficult to express subtle meanings in a foreign language.
In many cases it's impossible to get into a deeper relationship with
international people if they can't speak Japanese well.
- 309 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 16:20
- The drunk driving law was, all of a sudden, toughened up
two years ago. It's incredibly expensive, 300,000 yen.
What is worse(better?), not only the driver but all license
holders in the car have to pay 300,000 yen, along with the
It's unduly harsh on drivers, I think.
- 310 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 16:23
- he who states that he hates lies lies as well
- 311 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 16:38
- ・・・NO WAY ！
- 312 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 17:28
- I don't have any faith in my ability. It's no small matter to me
what other people think of me, my behavior, my words, my looks,
etc. I wish this could change one day.
- 313 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 17:40
- i'm confident in my looks and style. but oh my, when i
stand ight in front of girls, i get very shy and reserved.
they say i look a little inaccessible or aloof.
making a cool girlfriend is really challenging .
- 314 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 19:03
- i heard Japanese women are the most feminine in the world.
i wonder why many Japanese girls talk in high-pitched, excited
voices on the street or even on the train, in other words,
squeal like pigs.
- 315 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 21:58
- Since a crazy guy continued to put up a girl's personal information
on 2-chan through "Dion", all "Dion" users had been banned from
posting for about three days. It was lifted at 8:49 p.m. tonight.
I'll try if I can post my message.
- 316 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/15 22:42
thats why Tsuno-Kakushi was invented...
- 317 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 00:24
- Attachment is the beginning of heartache. We cling to persons, money,
food, beliefs, etc. When the object of our attachment is taken away,
we find ourselves empty. We try to fill this emptiness by clinging to
something else. For some people in 2-chan, a certain thread must be
the object of their attachment. I wonder what they would do without 2-chan.
- 318 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 01:03
- I am not dating anyone now but there are two girls that I sort of like.
The girl that I like the most is very pretty and four years younger
than me, and I'm really not sure if she likes me the same way
that I like her. The second girl is not so pretty and one year older than me.
But she says she likes to be with me. Should I continue trying to get
the girl I really like? But I don't want to be a stalker.
Or should I just settle for a girl that I might like. But I want to be
honest with myself. I'm confused.
- 319 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 02:54
whats wrong. girls love shy boys
- 320 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 02:58
i see you are indecisive kind. since you said "'sort of' like",
keep them both as just friends.
if you fall in love with someone,
you wouldn't use the words "sort of"
hope you will have a passionate life
- 321 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 03:05
this subject is forever a contradiction.
people cant help being attached to something,
because it gives them a sense of security and affection.
for example, a pet, a family, a bicycle. something that you see everyday.
and it is very easy to get into a trap called "habit"
and we start to take them for granted.
but when we lose them there is a hole in our heart.
at this point i realize that my writing above is a waste of space.
2ch has become a great source of infomation as well as amusement for me
so if it were to disappear one day i would feel handicapped for a while
but i think i will get use to it.
- 322 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 11:57
- monologue about: spoilers
Good movies have a strength to withstand several viewings.
I don't understand why people get so upset about spoilers.
In my case for example, if a movie is really good,
it becomes better and better everytime i watch it and
i always discover something new in it.
As for spoilers, i don't really mind it: a plot is not
what makes movies special. i think the essence of movie is
not the story but editing and photography.
as a matter of fact i welcome spoilers because my brain is so dull
that i never understand the plot fully just after viewing it once.
- 323 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 12:03
if you are not so attached to your nationality so much
and neither is your partner, it is possible to communicate.
if you identify yourself as japanese before human being,
it IS difficult.
- 324 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 12:48
Civilized life places us in various relationships with others.
Some are superficial, and others involve our deepest feelings,
that is, attachment as you mentioned.
If our relationships with others are superficial and thin,
we will lose nothing. But we can get nothing worthwhile,
and have no opportunities for our personal growth.
The development of our character, intelligence, emotions etc.
are largely based on our close relationships with others.
I'd like to stress the importance of understanding these relationships.
We should know more about the influence we have on each other.
- 325 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/16 23:40
- I've found a lot of posts carrying negative tones concerning Nova.
Is it that bad?
- 326 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/17 02:21
- I know very well all of us experience some frustrations in our life.
Something I hoped for did not happen after all, and he is
not as good as I expected. I feel he is trying to weasel
out of any redundancy or severance pay. Don't pull the wool
over my eyes.
Is that the way life goes? Can't we expect life to be fair?
Anyhow I'm too old and tired to stay in the battlefield of life.
I wish I were younger. Life is too tough on me.
I'm gradually sinking into a slough of despondency.
- 327 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/17 21:09
- Many oddball comedians seem to be addicted to posting in that thread.
Discussions of important issues have turned into personal showdowns.
The cost has been the flight of people who have a serious interest
- 328 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/17 22:23
- 329 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/18 01:01
- Judging by the posts, which have, once in a while, intellectual content
yet often lack emotional maturity, I think most in that thread are under 22
and most are teenagers. I don't think adults over 22 would resort to name-calling
stupidities so evident there. Of course this isn't that.
We just clicked, didn't we?
- 330 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/18 02:34
- Just give her up.
I think most women will decide within the first two or three dates
if they will ever sleep with you. But the problem is, even if they
have determined "they don't want to", they won't let you know it
when you are useful for dinner, their work or position, money
matters and such. In a sense they will deceive you until you finally
catch on that she is just holding out on you.
You've been friends with her more than two years.
She has already put you in a "just friends relationship" group.
That's all. You must've been too good a man.
You should've done bad things in a good manner.
- 331 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/18 10:27
- (´-`).。oO（I think every one in this thread has used a very good English enough......... except Step tester's English(lo..）
- 332 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/18 13:55
- At last I'm tired of wading through muck and bullets whenever I try
to post something constructive. And it's not just from the raving
lunatic but from people who were not subject to subordinating
their intelligence and their humanity to mere nit picking or crazy
hero worship (to some persons with a fixed image).
Some have obviously have good minds and excellent writing styles
but there it seems to end.
- 333 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/18 16:05
- Bob Sapp vs Mike Tyson?
I'm going to write this to kill time.
If Sapp can keep Tyson away with the kicks, then he might
have a chance to win.
His 160 kg behind a kick can do serious damage to Tyson.
But Sapp is neither good at kicking nor blocking hits, and has
On top of that, keeping his opponent away isn't Sapp's fighting
style. After all Tyson will have a chance to get inside, and his
strong bodyshots and an upper cut will destroy Sapp.
Tyson may beat Sapp, but he won't last long in K1. Tyson is
vulnerable for kicks both in his head and legs, which will give
him fatal trouble, when he faces real K1 fighters with good technics
such as Host, Mirko?, Red Scorpions.
What is worse, Tyson has been using more techniques since he was
out of jail, and has lost his guts in the ring (at least I feel so).
But the biggest problem with the Sapp vs Tyson fight is that
the Japanese authorities will not issue a visa to Tyson if they want
the fight to take place. Mr. Koizumi, please help.
Anyway I graduated from high school this month, and have to find
something new to which I can dedicate myself at college.
I'm fed up of putting up my posts in 2-chan.
- 334 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/18 19:05
- I've been wondering why quite a few Japanese girls these days try to
look like black girls with "drop or low back" pants.
- 335 ：anomaly：04/03/18 21:23
- Recently I often visit bookstores just to browse. But I've found that
every book they sell are just something that makes hard stuff easy to
understand. For example, "yoku-wakaru...." and "10 jikan-de-wakaru..."
that kind. I discovered that trend ten years ago or so already, but
I noticed it was getting stronger. I think the publishers are thinking
only about selling books, and unfortunately people are taking this trend
more and more for granted, believing that they are what the books actually are.
As a medical student, I read medical books every day, and of course they are
hard materials. They are hard to understand, never been that easy.
I always think that classic books were like that in the past, they were never the kind
which can be gobbled in one sitting. In medical fields, I always look for books that
last, which can stand the test of time. And there are actually. I'm grateful to medicine
for giving me some clues how to choose and appreciate books. That may be a very small part
of gratitude that medicine would give me in my life ahead, but I still think it's precious.
- 336 ：anomaly：04/03/18 21:35
- 337 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/18 23:26
- We are becoming more and more stressful nowadays because of
the fast-paced lifestyle and a lot of competitions in our society.
I do think following hobbies can reduce our pressure from work
and life. If we can find good hobbies, we will get benefits from
them and forget some trouble or pain that we are facing with.
If you have no idea as to how to deal with your stress or heartache,
why not try to find hobbies.
- 338 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/19 00:09
- About a news, a large quantities of industrial waste
seemed to be dumped in a forest of Gifu Prefecture.
The name of the company dumping is "善商",
"善(zen)" means virtue, and "商(syou)" means commerce.
Briefly speaking, this name means "Good-Job."
very scarstic company name!
- 339 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/19 02:13
- In some threads, a couple of people comment on the lack of
seriousness, and they are not accepting "What is".
However I feel fulfilled and content with "What is" in this thread,
I sometimes find some messages which are incomprehensible to
to me because my English level is awfully low, but I'm drawn to
peaceful and useful threads.
- 340 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/19 09:56
- Don't slam Lam on phonics
Published in Newsday
Newsday reported that fired Deputy Schools Chancellor Diana Lam had "been criticized
for choosing a reading program for the city curriculum
that struck experts as out of step with the latest research,
and with new federal standards" ["Klein fires top deputy," News, March 9].
The reading program Lam recommended was indeed in conflict with the report of the National Reading Panel,
which came down on the side of heavy, intensive phonics. But several highly regarded scholars
have disagreed with the results of that report.
There is agreement that including some phonics is helpful, but the federal standards
require much more phonics than is necessary or useful.
Lam's position may be out of step with the federal government, but it is in agreement with the view of
many respected scholars and experienced teachers.
Editor's Note: The writer is professor emeritus of education at the University of Southern California.
- 341 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/19 12:44
- Normally most of us conform to our inner authority, and shape
ourselves to some inner directive to avoid pain and suffering
instead of trying to understand others, but often in vain.
Most of us are the victims of our own greed and selfishness.
- 342 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/19 15:55
- In that thread actually I think my postings have a lot more punch
than just the written stuff, and quite a few people enjoy them.
It seems that some people are beginning to appreciate or understand
my performances, on the rare occasion that I have played out.
My messages stand in opposition to the popular, that is my goal.
Though I may stand out there, inside I am always alone in the
shadows. As a matter of fact, I'm prone to enjoy solitude over
most types of commotion.
- 343 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/19 22:37
- Hamlet said, "To be or not to be, that is the question."
What is it "to be" in a practical sense? I think "to be"
is to be related to something.
The world, at least for me, is my relationship with others,
whether one or many. If I don't understand it, the whole
world is one confusion. So, relationship becomes of great
importance. But one problem is that we make much of the
relationship with so called "mass", while we make little
of the relationship with each individual. We are afraid to be
against mass movement, but are quick to attack a person.
Real reformation would take place not through mass movement
but through the inward revaluation of so called "you and
- 344 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 01:36
- I have seen a few people who say that they learn english words
by reading a dictionary, and I am always amazed how they can do it!
I would like to widen my vocabulary badly,
and the only way to do it for me is to keep writing words and say them out loud
until I memorize them, just like when I was learning kanji.
we all used to repeat kanji characters in "kanji exercise notebook" over and over.
By the way, I like this thread!
- 345 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 01:41
- 346 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 02:44
- I'm fed up with people who care about pronounciation too much.
They're keen on only their pronounciation although they don't
know much about grammer and their vocabs are so poor.
Somehow, they never learn that there're are more than 5 vowels
in English ...
- 347 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 02:44
- We reveal ourselves when we speak of others.
When you say he is mean, people don't know
whether he is really mean or not, but at least
know you are mean.
- 348 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 03:10
- It would be possible to love two men at the same time
only when you don't love them deeply.
If you love one deeply your heart won't have any room
for another man.
- 349 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 03:35
- A : Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
B : No, I can't.
A : Why?
B : I'll love you for the rest of my life.
- 350 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 03:41
not always so. i think it is about you
- 351 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 12:25
- I wish we could be laughing at ourselves together.
The worst is over, even though you put a horseshoe
in my glove. Possibly we will be brand new, meeting
a new tomorrow. Take a good rest, Lisa.
- 352 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/20 13:13
- Unless we make a very clear mirror to see ourselves, we'll have
no choice but to look at things through other people's eyes or thoughts,
which are often conditioned. Many young people like hero worship,
but it is apt to hide the real self of their own. For example, the followers
of Aum cult, many of whom were young, failed to find who they are.
We can see similar examples across the world (in 2-chan??).
I want my eyesight to be my own, not someone else's.
- 353 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 02:30
- Watching DVDs would be a good way to improve your English skills,
though it may be too difficult for beginners.
When you watch English films on DVD, you'd better watch them
with English subtitles on. English subtitles are English texts that appear
on your TV screen. By doing so, you can check the written forms
listening to the sound.
Have an English dictionary nearby. When you come across a new word,
you can look it up in the dictionary. So, you can really learn English
while you are watching a movie.
What is more, by watching movies, you can know how the words or
expressions are used in real contexts. It would be quite helpful
when you can't live in a county where English is spoken.
But the biggest problem is that it's a really tough job, and makes you
very exhausted. I feel only high or intermediate level learners can
continue or get along with this method.
- 354 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 09:54
- Watching DVDs is a good way to improve your English skills,
though it may seem to be too difficult for beginners.
When you watch movies in English on DVD, turn their
English subtitles on. English subtitles are English texts that appear
on your TV screen. You can check what actors are saying.
Have an English dictionary nearby. When you come across a new word,
look it up in the dictionary. In this way, you can really learn English
while you are watching movies.
What is more, you can know how the words or
expressions are used in real conversations. It would be quite helpful
when you can't live in a county where English is spoken.
But the biggest problem is that this is really exhausting.
I think that only high or intermediate level learners can manage to
continue learning in this method.
- 355 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 10:01
- listening to the favorite music is also to improve your English well.
- 356 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 10:16
- I started listening to "CNN NEWS DIGEST Listen out a million word" the day before yesterday.
But, why is this this fast? I can hardly catch words. GODDAMNIT!
- 357 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 10:29
- caz it proves that you are the poor listener
- 358 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 10:32
- _, ,_ ﾊﾟｰﾝ
- 359 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 10:56
- For twenty years, people have relied on the TOEIC® (Test of English for International Communication) test
to give them a precise snapshot of their English language abilities.
Individuals and organizations alike have asked us to provide test preparation tools of the same high quality
as the TOEIC test, and we have responded with a line of products specifically designed
to help learners make the most of their testing experience.
30 Days to the TOEIC Test
Perfect for busy people looking for a thorough yet concise study program for the TOEIC test,
this essential guide was developed by Educational Testing Service, the creators of the actual exam.
With thirty, one-a-day lessons to provide a complete understanding of test material;
learners will become more prepared test-takers in just 30 days.
The product includes:
Thorough reviews of the test's reading and
listening comprehension sections
Problems, exercises, and subject review
2 bonus audio CDs to accompany exercises
- 360 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 11:04
I agree. It's especially beneficial for improving pronunciation, I think.
- 361 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 12:42
- Patient : I cannot remember anything in my past.
Doctor : Oh, you've lost your memory. You must be amnesiac.
So you have to pay consultation fee in advance,
then I'll examine you.
- 362 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 15:35
- I can't understand the meaning of this sentence, "I made myself myself myself".
- 363 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 19:20
I made myself "what I am now", and I did it without others' help(= all by myself).
But from the practical point of view, it seems to be impossible, because we
need others' help to grow up.
- 364 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 21:58
- It would be wiser to be prepared for the future than to be worried about it.
But don't forget to enjoy life now because life may not be as long as you think.
- 365 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 22:31
i hope you will post now and then those small jokes.
they are rather nice.
- 366 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/21 23:27
- Chosuke Ikariya, leader of the Drifters, the Japan's best known
slapstick comedy group, died yesterday, at the age of 72.
Ikariya and the other members formed the Drifters more
than 30 years ago. I enjoyed watching the prime-time television
slapstick comedy "It's eight o'clock, get together, everyone".
Time flies like an arrow.
I feel deep sorrow at his death and sad thinking about my age.
- 367 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 01:22
- I didn't think her virginity was very important to me.
What I wanted was her heart, real love, not her virginity,
But I felt very sad when I knew she was not virgin.
- 368 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 01:38
- As is often the case, the people who cheat on you don't really feel sorry.
They may appear to be, but they are not. They always think how they can
justify their actions.
Get yourself out and learn to respect yourself again. Otherwise your
self-esteem will be shattered. It may be hard, but make yourself do it.
One day when you look back, you will see it's best thing you've ever
done for yourself.
- 369 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 01:55
i like you.
- 370 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 02:07
- THANK YOU!
- 371 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 03:53
- i sit in front of my pc with the long lonely
night ahead, hopelessly trying to sleep.
after writing this, i got sleepy.
- 372 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 04:03
- i am glad that you are falling into slumber.
as for me i am a bit hungry so i will make onigiri with miso paste.
i also have one ohagi leftover sitting and drying on my kitchen counter.
what should i do with it, i wonder...
- 373 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 14:51
I think it is true that we have to see ourselves clearly and be ourselves always.
But I think it is also true that if we don't care what others think about ourselves,
we cannot live our lives properly. we cannot ignore what others say or think. In my
opinion our happiness depends not only on being true to ourselves, but also on how
people treat us. We can't go on pretending that we are happy when people say bad things
about us or treat us bad. We also need fame, fortune, popularity, status, and prestige.
I think being happy without them is very difficult. Being yourself leads to nowhere when
you don't care about others' feelings. As a matter of fact, I'm so tired of reading all those
"self-help" books. We cannot believe in ourselves when everything is against us.
Under such circumstances, how can we think positively? It's like we are stupid, isn't it?
- 374 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 15:38
- 375 ： ◆tr.t4dJfuU ：04/03/22 15:50
- 376 ： ◆jFbKN70kXU ：04/03/22 15:51
- Let's see...
- 377 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 16:46
- She finished the 10th fastest horse.
- 378 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 16:53
- Even the famous and able jockey couldn't make her no1 goal horse.
- 379 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 17:35
- My name is John
John sometime go to 2ch
there are many fool fellows here
but i sometime go to 2ch
oh, i realized i am a fool fellow now
- 380 ：379：04/03/22 17:40
- what are you doing?
let me see
umm, this is not a food
this is a sexual organ
- 381 ：379：04/03/22 17:42
- you are the fire
and kiss me
finally give me money
its my job
- 382 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 17:49
gently down the stream
the stream of this river is so fast
its like my meat paddle
- 383 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 17:59
- Husband : You are beautiful, but I can't understand why you are
. so stupid.
Wife : Allow me to explain. God made me beautiful, so you'd be
. attracted to me, and stupid so I'd be attracted to you.
- 384 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 18:55
- I've been going out with a girl about six months, but she doesn't
let me pass the first base. When I try to pass it, she pushes me
away. As I get more serious with her, she tries to keep me at a distance.
If I'm too passive, she says, "Take a more positive attitude".
If I try to go further, she says, "Wait".
What do you want me to do?
- 385 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 21:35
- Taiwan has been in social turmoil since the opposition candidate
Mr Lien Chan's supporters protested Sunday's election results.
Ahmed Yassin, the spiritual leader of the Palestinian militant Islamic
organization Hamas was killed in an air strike in the Gaza Strip.
I've been wondering why so many religious people and politicians
like sowing the seeds of strife. If we have too much a strong belief
or faith, we cannot accept others' thoughts or ideas. So many men,
so many minds. People in such countries should learn something
meaningful from the Japanese, that is, compromising or "Bow to
In this way we can at least avoid wars or killing innocent people.
- 386 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/22 23:50
- Where there is fear, there is no freedom. We have two types of fears.
One comes from physical self-protection, the instinctive urge to keep
away from danger, and it is normal and healthy.
The other comes from psychological self-protectiveness, and it makes
us tell lies, corrupts us in various ways. For most of us, fear of not
being accepted is stronger than fear of physical pain, so parents or
educators should pay more attention to children's psychological fear.
- 387 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/23 15:45
- Why does man, in general, want to get married to a knockout?
First his social stature will be enhanced. People would think,
"He is not so good-looking, but must have something that is not
visible on the outside!"
His friends will often invite him to their home showing a great deal
of hospitality because they want to spend some time drooling at
Secondly, sex will be much more fun if his wife is good-looking.
If not, when his horniness has worn off, he may not even be able to
get that up, unless he uses special tactics, like fantasizing about
sleeping with a porno star.
Last but not least, his children's looks would be largely decided by
mother's looks. So it's no wonder man prefers beautiful women to
As for me, I don't like to be putty in good-looking women's hands.
Beautiful women have got used to people bending over backwards
to accommodate them. They try to get things done as they please
all the time. I prefer average (or a little above)-looking women
with good heart, because they would be much nicer to me and care
a lot more about me.
- 388 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/23 16:10
- Student : What is the most fundamental principal of democracy?
Teacher : You have to lay down your life for a President.
- 389 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/23 20:38
- "Grammar Translation Method" seems to be still one of the most
popular methods of teaching or learning English at school.
But it has been harshly criticized by a large number of people,
because it has done little to enhance learners' communicative ability.
"Series Method" taught learners directly a "series" of easy sentences,
and learners memorized them.
The basic principal of the "Direct Method" was that second
language learning is almost similar to first language learning.
In this light, all classroom instruction was done only in the target
language. Teachers used pictures or objects to teach words or phrases.
There was only inductive approach to grammar.
- 390 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/23 20:39
- When World War II broke out, Americans needed to be orally
more proficient in the languages of their allies.
So, the "Army Method," was born, and it came to be known as the
Audio lingual Method in the 1950s.
The characteristics of the method are as follow:
1. Mimicry and memorization of set phrases are indispensable.
2. Structural patterns should be learned by means of repetitive drills.
3. There is no need for grammatical explanation.
4. Vocabulary should be learned in context.
5. Tapes and visual aids should be indispensable.
6. Learn with an emphasis on pronunciation and immediate correct
But it downgraded the role of grammar and translation.
It seems to me that a lot of people in 2-chan like this method.
Interestingly enough it was discovered that a (foreign) language or
was not acquired through a process of habit formation, and making
mistakes was not necessarily bad.
As a result, English teachers have been devising a new method with
an emphasis on psychological factors, the "deep structure" of a language
(first mentioned by Chomsky), and have make much of the interpersonal
nature of learning.
I wonder this method is too abstract, and how we can put it into practice.
- 391 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/23 23:42
- The Japanese government banned pet shops from importing some
puppies under four month old to prevent infectious diseases
such as rabies. It may affect the recent pet boom.
Japan had banned poultry imports from Thailand because of
bird flu, and beef from the U.S. because of mad cow disease.
Now I have to keep my favorite foods and pet at a distance.
I'm afraid I may be more addicted to BBSs.
- 392 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/24 01:59
- I'll be transferred to a new section in April. I wanna have a pay raise,
but I'm very worried about it. Also I want you to get the most suitable
job for you.
- 393 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/24 02:22
- again i cannt sleep, though i'm tired. i wanna sleep.
- 394 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/24 02:48
- then lets sleep together
- 395 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/24 03:04
- ok i'm gonna bed.
- 396 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/24 19:01
- In general we don't express our feelings or opinions directly,
when we think it may hurt others' feelings.
Also we are inclined to tell others what we think they want to hear,
whether or not it is true.
That kind of communication confuses and irritates Americans.
Some Americans think Japanese are dishonest.
But I think they are wrong. They can't consider others' feelings
or situations. They say things only from their point of view.
If they want bo be treated as grown-ups, they have to be able to
read between the lines and know what others really mean by paying
attention to their facial expressions.
As the saying goes, when in Rome, do as the Romans do.
But it may be not as simple to live in Japan as it is to live
in the U.S.
- 397 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/24 20:18
- We live in the world rich in contradiction.
The biggest one is that any effort to change the world is the very root of
fighting or wars, which we have to avoid.
- 398 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/24 23:57
- The Okinawa Prefectural Police have arrested seven Chinese activists
on charges of illegal entry into Uorurijima, part of the Senkaku Islands.
The problem is that the activists claim that the islands belong to China,
even though Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi told reporters that the
arrests of the activists were made according to Japanese law.
When you feel you've written yourself out, read a newspaper.
You never fail to find something new to talk about.
What is this world coming to?
- 399 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 01:11
- ym, i know that you lash out like that because you're lonely
i don't think you are strong enough to spend your later life in
lonliness. Mend your ways.
- 400 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 01:23
- no matter whom you are with, you cant rid of loneliness.
sometimes you feel even lonelier while being with someone
whom you ceased to understand...
i am sometimes confused if this "loneliness" is my friend or foe...
but now, i am very afraid of it.
- 401 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 01:43
- are ya afraid of it?
i've also gotta struggle with my feelings of deep
melancholy in the dead hours of the night day after day.
i don't know why but i enjoy it.
I'll or wanna get up early tomorrow.
- 402 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 03:21
- Think about the impact of your words before
posting. Others often misinterpret your messages.
Personal attacks, flaming and insults are very nasty.
Describe your ideas intelligently.
Don't freak if someone has goofed up their posting,
though it is sometimes really irritating.
You also were a newbie a couple of months ago, weren't you?
- 403 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 05:51
- here comes the order.
- 404 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 06:51
- well...why don't you guys just go out and make a friend or whatever?
I mean, you may think that you feel better...but there's nothing you can
really solve by just posting this thread.
Who da fuck you think you are? I mean, really.
- 405 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 07:01
- I don't see anything wrong with posting
here about one's thoughts,
however meaningless or silly
or confusing they may be.
I enjoy people's writings,
and at the same time
I am learning new words.
Lastly, mind your own business,
- 406 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 18:08
- Don't wear so much make-up that you look like a harlot.
I like the girl who is very feminine and domestic.
Don't talk too much.
I like the girl who respects and thinks highly of what I say.
Don't eat too much. I like the girl who has not only inner beauty
but also outer beauty. To keep you physically beautiful, you must
maintain a balanced diet and get regular exercise. But it helps you
stay healthy, which is the most important for me, too.
Don't wear a jeans. You look like a boy. I prefer a miniskirt.
Your natural beauty is much more important than your jeans.
- 407 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 19:41
- An Iraqi man, who works for "Time" one of the most popular
US weekly magazines, was shot and is said to be critically wounded.
The motive for the shooting may have something to do with his job,
that is, working for a US company.
The European Union said Microsoft has violated antitrust laws and
fined it 603 million US dollars, though Microsoft is to file suit
against the EU ruling.
If you want life-time security, you would be wise not to work for a
big company in the U.S., so you would be wise not to study English
- 408 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/25 19:52
Is this a new lyrics to your song?
- 409 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 00:30
- You have to know which feelings to admit and which ones
to ignore. In some threads people are just blowing hot air.
You don't get to keep everything you touch.
It would be helpful to lose yourself in wonder in order to reduce
stress, but don't forget those feelings often make you behave
selfishly. Other people also may have similar feelings. They may be
even more deep or important than yours from time to time.
Respect them as much as you respect yourself.
But you should know there are some people that know nothing about
who they are.
- 410 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 00:48
- yes your majesty
- 411 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 01:41
- Wentworth makes no claim to literary greatness. So do I.
Ask yourself whether you're wasting too much energy in a
conflict over nothing. Find out why an important relationship
has to depend on the idea of eminent domain. A fast compromise
may be the best way around all this. Take the correct action for
the necessary evils so that you can move on to something more fun.
It's often better to say goodbye to some people. It's not only for
your sake but for their sake.
- 412 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 02:37
- i might come across as stubborn to the point of stupidity,
but the fact is i can't help myself.
- 413 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 11:49
- Trying to get too close to a woman will often work against your wish.
But you would be surprised what you find once you get inside.
Women are often better in your imagination than they are in reality.
- 414 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 12:54
- Is the improvement real or just the result of test preparation?
Are we really raising the temperature of the room,
or are we only lighting a match under the thermometer?
- 415 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 14:06
- Bluffing is of great value. Don't speak from real knowledge.
The combination of in-your-face attitude and kindness
would be useful. But be satisfied with one woman at a time.
If you run after tow hares, you will catch neither.
- 416 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 14:17
- You always work overtime. Are you trying to score points or
do you just like what you do? Anyway don't stay too late.
I want to leave office as early as possible.
- 417 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 14:27
- I always feel super-grounded reading 2-chan.
Should I figure out if my feng shui is right?
- 418 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 16:07
- If you want to grab love, a little patience will go a long away.
Be ready to listen from the heart, but don't speak from the heart at first.
Keep things from getting too serious. Taking the 'let's just be friends
first' approach would be useful. You should have a handle on maturity.
Flattery would be an art you have to study up on, but don't go too far.
Taking things slow is a prerequisite for wining someone's affection.
Your patience may not pay off in the long run, but it will give you
another chance, which will make you really happy.
- 419 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 18:22
- Oh, for sure, I'm still alive over here.
And as the saying goes......' one day beautiful, the next day perfect '.
Alive and kicking as the idiom goes.
I'm real sad about the old building going. Building seem to be the links with
the past . When they go ........well our connection with those memories
tend to fade as well. Yes, it's sad to see those building come down.
I had some real nice memories there. And with the tests we checked .......
well it was a great time and I remember those times with great fondness.
The drinking parties we went to with R and yourself.
I know that you will land on your feet with your new job .
And you have always been an asset to your company and I'm sure they see it
And yes the older you get the more you remember those good old days .
And they were very good memories weren't they ?
- 420 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 20:55
- All the responsibilities to my job or family have sapped my energy.
Working out is a last priority now. I'm afraid I may gain more and
more weight. I need a goddess to take me to a fitness club.
- 421 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/26 23:12
- In Iraq a lot of people haven't been able to drink water safely.
But the people in the southern city of Samawah in Iraq have been
able to get clean water from the Euphrates River by using water
purification machines installed by Japan's GSDF.
In Japan a lot of people haven't been able eat beef safely since
the discovery of the first US case of BSE, or mad cow disease.
We have to wait for GSDF to invent cattle purification machines.
Japanese people are worried about eating beef, whereas Iraqi people
are worried about drinking water.
- 422 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 01:34
- You may be absorbed in your own inner world a little too much,
or you have at least two different people struggling inside you,
so you have to break it out.
You should know you are a real person, not a role in someone else's
drama in a thread. You should've done something else, and a lot of
postings keep you up all night.
Restrict your messages to sweeping generalities, and you're sure to
Easier said than done. I wonder why I'm not sleepy.
- 423 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 10:35
- a blind idealist thinks that he may have found one true thing.
he would demand that the world match up to his visison all the time.
- 424 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 12:40
- Everybody has a lot of things to say, but nobody's actually
doing anything. Performance is where it counts. I always
have something on the tip of my tongue, but can't spit it out.
I don't have enough energy to finish my to-do list and want
to do something more fun for myself, so I'll chill and join in
their chatter, and I may get by. But one problem is that I can't
go deep with anyone on any topic.
- 425 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 13:03
- In my opinion J-pop is getting more and more boring these days.
As a matter of fact, I've collected a thousand Jpop songs on my
computer. Judging from my precious archive, I think most of the
good songs come from the year 1998 and 1999. That's when Komuro
songs stopped making hits on charts. Actually, they sucked.
They couldn't even be considered as works of a professional.
He tried to create songs based on the technique of the 80's.
The 80's Japanese songs really sucked and he still adopted the skill
in the 80's. It's hard to imagine why there is not one Komuro song
Anyway, I think one of the most brilliant artist at that time was Sheana
Ringo. She had the ability to express the feelings that people had at that
- 426 ：425：04/03/27 13:10
- It's hard to imagine why there is not one Komuro song
==>It's ABSOLUTELY NOT hard to imagine
- 427 ：never ever：04/03/27 13:47
I don't think so. I can't quite agree with that opinion
She is terrible.
She often steals songs from singers who are in oversea.
I don't think she is a person of great ideas.
- 428 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 15:53
- I graduated from university two years ago, and I began to work.
Since then many things have happened. I have changed several jobs,
and none of them has pleased me. I really don't know why.
Now I work for a company as an information clerk, and my major
work is to search some related information through the Internet.
I feel it very boring and meaningless. How can I get a better job?
Could anyone give me some advice?
- 429 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 17:33
- (A boy looks at the bride and the groom at a wedding.)
Boy : Why is the woman dressed in white?
Mother : Because white is the color of purity, honesty, and good moral character.
Boy : Why is the man wearing black? Opposite?
- 430 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 17:48
- Be careful! The child in the back seat is quick to cause an accident.
Be more careful! The accident in the back seat is quick to cause a child
- 431 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 18:27
Plz give me an example of the song that Ringo has stolen the idea from.
If what you write here is true, she isn't the one to make bad copies.
If some of her songs were just like the ones created by somebody else,
there are only two possibilities.
First one is "by chance".
Second is, that she created them intentionally to make it sound like great
songs because she respects the artist very much.
- 432 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 22:45
- ive had a severe headache for 4 days, on the left top of my head.
i finally went today to see a doctor (emergency visit since
it was saturday) and i was CT-scanned for the first time.
it was rather fun to see photos of my sliced head.
i was so surprised to see my own brain.
i was so surprised to see that i had a brain at all.
there seemed to be no bleeding nor tumor
so he just prescribed me a painkiller.
then i watched a movie called "akarui mirai" then came home.
that was my saturday. thank you.
- 433 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 22:47
HOw funny, I feel EXACTLY the same way sometimes!
I stopped chatting so much, and it helped me a bit.
Why dont you keep posting here..? and LEARN ENGLISH!
- 434 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 22:49
ahaha. and you know what?
the color white arouses men i think, because then
he can make her dirty,
- 435 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/27 23:24
- The UN has demanded that Israel allow UN staff to give humanitarian
aid supplies to Palestinians in the Gaza district.
George Bush is to meet the leaders of Israel, Egypt, and Jordan next
month to start a new Mideast peace diplomacy.
The major issue will be Israel's withdrawal from the Gaza Strip.
The United States basically agrees with that policy.
Anyhow Bush will ask Israel and the Arab leaders to cool the situation
in Palestine, because religious people never stop fighting.
In Japan cherry blossoms will be in full bloom in central Tokyo on
A lot of Japanese will enjoy seeing the cherry blossoms on Sunday,
thanking God for not being so religious as people in the Mideast.
- 436 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/28 01:33
- I can't get the meaning behind the words. We may have got to the tricky
part of building a relationship. There's no guidebook through this area.
I don't want to use my head, but want her to give me head.
- 437 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/28 02:05
i like you, again.
- 438 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/28 09:14
- i feel awfully sad. it's the last day for me to be here on Sunday
i'll be in a different place in April. however sad I may be, that's
the way life goes. i'm a little excited about the new opportunity,
but sad about leavnig. nothing can rise my spirits now. i have to
be away from 2-chan in April, whether it is good or not, anyhow.
- 439 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/28 13:04
I feel you. Such is life.
- 440 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/28 13:30
- A boy died after his head was jammed in a revolving door in the Roppongi
Hills building in Minato Ward, Tokyo.
The automatic door moved about 25 cm even after built-in safety sensors
After investigating the accident, the police said they have found the
sensor system has a "blind spot" that does not correctly respond to objects.
I think sensor systems and our conscience are almost the same.
We also have a "blind spot" that does not correctly respond to others.
- 441 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/28 23:28
- The "hanami"(flower-viewing) custom began in the Imperial
Court in Kyoto early in the Heian Period (794---).
But why have the cherry blossoms been so popular for such a long
It has been often said that the transience of the blossoms, which last
only a few days before falling, strikes a chord with Japanese people.
As a matter of fact, it touches a chord with men, because they like
transient pleasures. It's no wonder Toyotomi Hideyoshi loved "hanami"
and held one of the most famous and biggest hanami party in 1598
after successfully bringing the whole country under his control.
- 442 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/29 01:50
- It's important to leave some space for others to speak their mind.
But I'm quick to lose my balance.
They are calling themselves intellectual, but I see them as they really are.
What passes for heated discussion in that thread these days is more along
the lines of loud opinions or boring fish stories.
The theoretical victory is of no great value.
Better to spend our time with someone who really understands us.
Better to spend our resources on something else that more pleases us.
They should understand jokes in order to get the best out of communication.
- 443 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/29 01:57
- We thank you for spending your valuable time with us
- 444 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/29 14:28
- i'm in an internet cafe now. who wrote these complicated sentences?
i'm a ronin-sei. it's useful to read English postings, but it makes
very very tired. i can't study English any more today.
- 445 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/29 19:10
- New York Yankees is very stronger than any other national team of Japan, I think.
- 446 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/29 19:36
- Oscar Beauty Group is very good and they make me comfort.
- 447 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/29 20:45
- I've got a not-so-secret weapon at my command. It's my emotional power to
overwhelm others. After all it's the greatest one through all ages.
- 448 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/30 00:00
- In Sumo, the grand champion Asashoryu became the first sumo wrestler
to win two tournaments in a row with spotless records of 15 wins
and no losses (since Takanohana in 1994). I admire his undefeated
victory. But nobody could beat terrorists. Anti-terrorist security
was tight in and around Tokyo Dome where exhibition games were being
played between Major League (New York Yankees and Tampa Bay
Devil Rays) and Japanese professional baseball teams.
Even strong men are afraid of terrorists. But terrorists fear nothing.
The proverb says that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
Now I've realized that this proverb is wrong, because it has made
a lot of terrorists. Definitely we have to fear something.
- 449 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/30 01:31
- Terrorists fear that they cannot accept what it is.
But they find various escapes. The common one is identification,
that is, identification with a country, a religious society, or an idea.
There are times when we also identify ourselves with our family or
company or a particular form of action. Identification is a kind of
of self-forgetfulness. As long as I am conscious of the “me”
I know there is fear. But if I can identify myself with something
worthwhile, at least temporarily, there is an escape from the “me,”
and so there is (or appears to be) no fear.
But in fact it is a temporary escape, which is most dangerous and
destructive. We shouldn't escape from fear.
- 450 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/30 03:29
- i wanna dump my stuff and run away.
habits are easy to start but hard to break.
drastic action will reduce the chance that things
will normalize. the big payoff will come.
attachment to .... may be more of an excuse
than a reason.
i should've got some distance from emotional ties.
i might've crossed the line before I knew it.
i find myself longing for the good old days.
- 451 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/30 20:15
- The Tokyo High Court turned down a request to use a legal
process to send a researcher Takashi Okamoto to the U.S.
to stand trial on taking and destroying the genetic materials
on Alzheimer's disease. The judge said his charge should be
dropped for lack of evidence.
It was the first time Japan has rejected an extradition
request by U.S. The judge must be a man of high courage.
But I wonder what will become of Japan if he is the next
- 452 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/30 23:17
- Japan's jobless rate is about five percent, namely 3.3 million
people still have no jobs. The overall job situation is little by little
getting better, but the unemployment rate is still high among young
- 453 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/30 23:42
- An Education Ministry council has officially accepted elementary
school textbooks containing topics that are more advanced than
those recommended by the ministry's ordinal curriculum guidelines.
For the first time, the Education Ministry panel has approved
elementary school textbooks that are different from the official
guidelines, though they say that the advanced topics don't have to
be taught to all students.
This move is a sign of growing concern about the decline in the
academic ability of Japanese students.
However, some experts warn that the use of such textbooks may
lead to an unfair difference in the content of education among
- 454 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 00:31
- My coworkers looks to be getting under my skin, though I'm acting within
It's time to stop procrastinating and get the job done. The longer I wait,
the heavier my load will be. I don't like to see a large backlog of orders.
I'll break the big piles into smaller piles. It'll be a successful change from
inertia to mobility.
If I set that current in motion, the rest of what I need will be drawn along
- 455 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 01:57
- the line that really got to me was when she said, "you went too far."
i didn't go too far on my own, no man can go THAT far by himself.
you also have to accept responsibility. you, without coming right
out and saying so, are blaming me when in fact you are 50 percent
of the package. i'm not sitting in judgement of anyone, but just
wanted to say something in 2-chan.
- 456 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 12:20
- She is overbearing, crude and obnoxious....tells me to shut my trap
when she disagrees with me and uses four-letter words that would knock
my hat off. I can't put up with her garbage mouth any more.
- 457 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 13:41
- I'd like to comment on a trend I think is a big mistake.
I refer to women waiting until they are in their late 30s to have
This is what it is like with us "late dividends" as we were called.
Our fathers rarely live to see us through high school.
When we get to a marriageable age, we feel guilty about leaving mother, so
we ask mother to move in with us. This can be very hard on a new husband.
I wish women to have their children when they are young.
- 458 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 14:15
- I got my pink slip today. The job market is very soft and living expenses
are out of sight. It's a psychological nightmare. I would be off my rocker
without you, Kei. Anyhow I have to go ahead with my plan for striking
out on my own.
- 459 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 14:28
- I strongly recommend counseling to you.
You would be foolish to end that without making every effort
to straighten out your head. Look in the phone book under "mental
health" if you can't afford private counseling.
- 460 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 15:14
- The changes in our society are reflected in your posting.
The answer is no.....and the response is as good an example as
I have seen in a very long time. It really cracked me up.
- 461 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 17:42
- When I come here I always read my own postings all over again and find how
funny they are. That makes me think I'm the best storyteller in the world.
Nobody here can beats me in writing a story. Don't look down on me just because
my English is plain and simple. I intend to do so. I'll be a next Sidney Sheldon...
- 462 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 18:54
BREAK A LEG!!! (maji res)
- 463 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 19:00
- I wanna lick Rie's vagina. She is a receptionist at an English
conversation school located in Shibuya. Her breasts are not big.
But I think her vagina is hot.
- 464 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 19:52
- I read a thread in 2-chan just now and I've found that even today
quite a few men are obsessed with marrying virgins.
Don'you think it's time to stop glorifying virginity as if it were
a jewel in the crown of womanhood? Isn't it better to emphasize the
importance of mutual respect, caring and behaving responsibly toward
one another? I know that some females do everything but real??? and
with several partners. Clinically they are virgins, but their morals
are vastly inferior to women who have had meaningful relationships
with men they loved and respected and to whom they remained faithful.
- 465 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 21:27
- >>461 Please keep writing. I enjoy reading your postings.
Are you a returnee? I'm amazed at your English.
- 466 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/03/31 22:28
- A lower court banned the publication of a popular weekly magazine,
"Shukan Bunshun" that carried an article about the daughter of former
foreign minister Makiko Tanaka.
However, the Tokyo High Court reversed the lower court injunction.
today. The presiding judge said that freedom of expression is a very
important right under the Constitution.
Hiroyuki may have felt relieved to know that decision, because there
were a lot of negative comments about Tanaka's daughter in some
threads in 2-chan.
I suppose the judge might enjoy reading 2-chan or some similar
Bulletin Board Service. That's why he has wanted to protect freedom
Some postings occasionally go too far, a little violating the privacy
But I don't think it causes such irreparable damage as to justify
a total ban on 2-chan.
- 467 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/01 22:02
- Almost all universities, which are struggling to keep student numbers up,
face a new threat. Stock exchange-listed companies will run institutions
of higher learning.
More than 90 percent of private universities, which are prohibited
from pursuing profits, receive government subsidies. In a sense
private universities have been protected, and so teachers cannot meet
the changing needs of students. Even in 2-chan, English teachers have
been severely criticized in quite a few threads.
The new company-run institutions are not entitled to government
financial support. I'm very interested in how they will be managed.
They may be able to enjoy a high-quality and diligent labor force.
- 468 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/02 22:59
- State-run universities now have independent corporate status, and so
have to enhance their public image..
Many private universities are trying to expand their role in helping
people in their local communities to ensure their survival.
Anyhow in order to survive intensifying competition, not only
every company but every school has to make contributions
to the local communities.
- 469 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/03 21:33
- Government statistics indicate that Japan is at the beginning
of a prolonged decline in its population. The population will
peak in 2006. According to the latest research, even if the
country's decreasing birth rate recovers, it is not likely to
rise beyond 1.39 children per woman.
If this trend continues, the total population in Japan will be
less than 1 million in 3000, and Japan will be a very small
and weak nation in the world. We have to make more babies for
- 470 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/04 15:52
- I'm too tired. I want to sleep again.
- 471 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/04 21:31
- i feel empty. i can't bring myself to do anything because of a lot of
stress or disappointment in my work place, but i can't quit my job.
- 472 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/05 00:23
- i've realized i've really got old for the past few days.
i feel like taro urashima.
- 473 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/05 11:14
- I'm a loser unlucky in work. I'm very depressed. What should I do?
- 474 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/05 15:17
I'm a great believer in luck. The harder I work, the more I have of it.
- 475 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/05 18:02
- I'm melancholic again falling into depression. It's very hard to get
used to new surroundings, especiall when we get old. I have a
lower back pain, go to bed again.
- 476 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/05 19:56
- i dont think spring makes people very happy,
despite all those cheerfulness and energy emanating from
plants and trees. oh how beatiful the sakura flowers bloom!
and at the same time i always fall into great depression,
sometimes even suicidal! help me....
but i am a little relieved that i am not the only one
who get depressed in the spring, after reading these posts.
- 477 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/05 21:53
- life is too tough on me. everything is over. i feel empty. i want to die,
but there are many reasons i can't die.
- 478 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/06 13:45
- Spring makes some people very happy for sure.
- 479 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/06 14:00
- Spring makes me feel like maing love.
- 480 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/06 14:41
- 481 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/07 20:35
- The board of education gave an official order that
the national flag must be flown and the anthem sung
at enrollment ceremonies and graduation ceremonies.
Many teachers have refused, saying that it violates
freedom of thought and expression as guaranteed
by the Constitution.
The board sent officials to the ceremonies for the new
school year at all schools run by the metropolitan
government to check whether the order was followed.
It is a very sensitive issue due to their symbolic links
to Japan's Imperial system and militarist past.
- 482 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/07 20:39
- The Japanese school system has undergone some major changes.
A growing number of schools are paying more and more attention
to the voices of children and their parents in making their
curricula and education policies.
Some examples of those efforts were cited at recent national
conventions of two major labor organizations of teachers−
the Japan Teachers Union and the All Japan Teachers and Staffs
Union. It was found that 30 percent of the parents wanted the
school to devote more time to teaching students thefundamentals.
Some parents sometimes do make unreasonable demands, but many
of them can't tell what they really think at school or PTA
gatherings, because they feel that their children are held
"hostage" by the school.
Anyhow nobody can deny good teacher-parent communications are
very important for children.
- 483 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/07 23:12
- i can't put my heart into anything. everything is over. i have no
purpose in life. tired and empty. i wanna go back to my younger days.
- 484 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/07 23:25
you should quit internet. seriously.
by the way sometimes i see posts that look like
they come from newspaper. are they copy+pasted,
or someone is a journalist in this thread??
- 485 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/07 23:48
- i can't quit net. if i quit net, i may die. nothing interesting i can
- 486 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/08 00:17
- i dont know what you do with internet,
but internet will make you feel even emptier.
and i would not want to go back to my yonger days...
id rather not go all over again. i am too passive and lazy.
i just want to rest in peace....
- 487 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/08 20:25
- The DJP is planning to combine the corporate employee pensions
with the national pensions, and the mutual-aid pension for public
servants, with the introduction of a new 3 percent consumption tax
exclusively used to provide basic pension payouts.
The new consumption tax would be introduced in fiscal 2007 and
support the minimum guaranteed pension.
Pension payments under this plan would be guaranteed to stay
at 66,000 yen a month.
It mean that I, who don't have a full-time job can get only
66,000 yen a month after 65 years old.
I may not be able to get the income-linked pension,
because I don't want to work.
- 488 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/08 23:32
- too late. i wish i were ten years younger. i like her very much, but
i can't do anything. can i love two women at the same time?
- 489 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/09 00:15
- 490 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/09 23:24
- A terrorist-related group has taken three Japanese as hostage,
and threatened to kill them if Japan does not withdraw its
Self-Defense Forces from Iraq within three days.
Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi says Japan will not
withdraw its troops from Iraq, despite demands from
hostage-takers. He also said that the government's top
priority is to confirm the facts.
At a news conference, Foreign Minister Yoriko Kawaguchi
gave a warning to the Japanese in Iraq, mostly media reporters,
telling them to withdraw from Iraq to prevent a recurrence.
It is too difficult to say who is right. Who is for or against
- 491 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/10 01:12
- I've alwyas had bad luck with money.
Life is much influenced by luck.
- 492 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/10 10:42
- i'm too bored. i want to find someting interesting.
i'm tired of sleeping. what should i do today?
- 493 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/10 10:53
- looking forward to tom nite. three idiots are to be burned alive.
prob broadcasted to all over the world? will watch it with my blonde
hotty. brandy, cigarettes ready. what a sheer excitement.
- 494 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/10 11:05
- we cannot do anything to help them, but i wish
they could be released. i understand both points of
view. but it's wrong to kill people who have been
helping people in iraq.
- 495 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/10 22:48
- The tendency to attack another, be it by words, or by
other means, seems to be strong when one's own views
are threatened to be challenged by another.
Namely one attacks another in order to defend one's own
dearly held views.
We can see this tendency even here in 2-chan, a kind
of "game" thread.
A terrorist group threatens the Japanese government to
kill three hostages unless Japan withdraws its troops
from Iraq. After all the group has gone to the extremes
in order to defend their own firmly held views.
What is it that they defend so dearly, that they wouldn't
mind killing innocent people?
I wonder if hurting others is an instinctual trait in man.
At the same time I feel very sad to know that.
- 496 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/10 23:27
- Never say die.
You have much power.
However depressed, isolated.
You're not alone.
Find a good partner.
- 497 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 00:21
- if possible, i wanna die. i did almost everything i wanted.
i can't enjoy anything now. i'm not depressed, isolated, alone,
but the problem is that being with others makes me very tired.
i wanna "die" in peace if possible.
- 498 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 00:38
- Better red than dead.
- 499 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 00:39
- Excuse me.
- 500 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 00:39
- Got ５００ secretly.
- 501 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 00:50
- oh, this thread is still alive.Some postings
are too difficult to understand, and so drive
me crazy. write plain English, please.
- 502 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 09:23
- I got up at nine today.
- 503 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 09:58
- ahh, bbq has been canceled.
this abduction thing must be a big hoax.
- 504 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 10:11
- cant find a good english expression for "jisaku-jien."
i dont like the alc translation because it doesnt have a punch!
- 505 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 10:57
- IELTS section
Teaching IELTS with minimal resources:
Students often complain after an IELTS test that they simply didn't
know WHAT to speak or write about rather than HOW. Why?
Because they didn't know enough about the subject or couldn't think
of anything to say or write at the time. This set of materials is
designed to help by preparing students for the exam using themes.
The themes for this month are work, science and technology.
- 506 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 14:47
- B's Recorder Gold doesn't work well. It pissed me off.
- 507 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 16:12
- My PC keyboard is broken. I spilled my green tea all over it.
BUT I found a way to write letters without using one.
I am Writing this using the mouse. I am a little tired
and now its time to quit.
- 508 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 18:21
- >>507 How can you write letters using a mouse?
- 509 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 18:48
It must be copy & paste letter by letter.
- 510 ：507：04/04/11 19:44
I just got a new keyboard from a PC store. It still feels a little strange though.
How do I write using a mouse? Click on the IME Pad (which is the third button
from the left), Choose 文字一覧 from the applet menu, then there are
rows of letters and you can input letters just by clicking on them.
Of course you can copy and paste letter by letter, but it takes plenty of time to do so.
- 511 ：507：04/04/11 19:52
- My new keyboard was only 1,030 yen...Very cheap. But it looks
no worse than the last one. That means I have a very tawdry PC.
It sucks, but I have to live with it.
- 512 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/11 22:29
- Ri??, don't worry too much about sex.
Sex is not a problem to us any more than eating is.
For most of us, sex is only one thing in our life, which is
a path to ultimate escape, to complete forgetfulness of
ourselves even if only for a few seconds.
There is no other way of forgetting ourselves completely.
The other things we do in life, after all, give emphasis to
the “the self(me)”even if it is a good religious act or a
Where the self exists, there is conflict, misery, and strife.
So we need to have the moment to forget the "self" in order
to live a balanced life.
Enjoying sex is the best way of complete self-forgetfulness,
which is necessary to make our world peaceful.
Needless to say, if we think about the sexual act or eating
all day long because we have nothing else to think about,
it will become a problem (like somebody clings to 2-chan).
- 513 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/12 23:55
- i'm desperate. i can't improve my english. my english pronunciation is
- 514 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/13 09:01
- mine is bad too!
drags a very strong japanese accent.
but who cares.
listen to how chinese speak in chinatown!
no one understands it!
i became proud of my bad pronunciation.
- 515 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/14 08:44
- My boss didn't estimate my ability accurately.
He must be stupid.
- 516 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/14 09:13
- Today's cash brings about tomorrow's hangover.
- 517 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/14 09:35
- >>516 It's funny.
- 518 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/14 09:58
- I am hungry
- 519 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/14 12:23
- stop eating and get used to being hungry
- 520 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/14 21:07
- I have to overwork every day. I'm too tired, and have a heavy
headache and stiff shoulders. I may get sick soon. I wanna
spend the rest of my life running away.
- 521 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/15 20:59
- I've got used to the new office. About two weeks have passed.
It's important to talk in a modest manner.
- 522 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/16 00:02
- i seek healing through her. what will become of our future?
i'm a little concerned about it. i don't wanna get in trouble.
i don't think she's such a person.
- 523 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/16 21:20
- Is she trying to tease me, or just doesn't like me?
It seems like a question which would be left unsolved.
At least she is playing hard to get. She isn't worth it though.
If she hate me this strong, it's a totally unconceivable intensity of hate.
No matter how many times I look in the mirror and see the reflection,
I'm not kind of guy who is disliked that much.
I know I should stop thinking about her and look straight in the future course.
But part of the reason why I cannot shake off the idea is that I'm just curious
to know how people usually look at me. That means I don't love her in particular.
But I also think that it's a pleasure to know that someone is seducing me.
However weird the method is.
- 524 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/16 22:01
- A nice lady has asked me to teach it.
For that I have to be with her about two hours
every week. I'm married, and she is single
and pretty. I don't want to have an extramarital
affair. But I don't know if she loves me or just
trusts me as a human being. If she loves me,
I shouldn't meet her, because I still love my wife,
and I can't accept her love. But I can't judge which.
After all I have accepted her request. So I'll meet
her every week to teach it.
Am I wrong? Have I made a wrong decision?
I've never thought that I'm attractive, because
I'm short and not good-looking.
What should I do?
- 525 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 12:29
- One thing that's on my mind these days is that I don't have to say anything.
I mean I don't have to tell others what I'm thinking.
In a society like Japan, people usually try to estimate the feelings of others
if there is no verbal communication between them.
If you were in a situation where you are surrounded by enemies like me,
words would have no meaning because they would think that's a bluff and
wouldn't take the words as they are. They would try to read between the lines.
If they listened, it would only let them know what you are. It would let you in
- 526 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 12:34
- I just had an car accident on I405.
I stepped on the brake so hard, but it hit the car in front of me.
I was like, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" but hey, I was lucky enough to get no injury on myself and no damage on the both of the cars.
Man, I'll try to drive safe, man. For real, for real.
- 527 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 14:01
- When I look back on the days I spent, I think I was drinking too much bad coffee.
I usually sip some instant coffee at home. Two or three times a day.
As you know, instant coffee cannot taste better no matter what.
I mean, instant is instant and nothing else.
of course there are some occasions when I can taste better coffee.
At McDonald's for example....
I don't have enough money to afford to buy expensive cups of coffee.
And I don't have the guts to go to a posh coffee shop alone.
I'm a big fan of coffee, but if things keep on going this way,
my love for coffee will wither and the way I look at coffee will change...
- 528 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 17:31
- Since I turned thirty a year ago, I haven't tried anything new.
The desires to do something new seem to have gone.
Even the desire to look for a new girlfriend.....I've lost my mojo..(lol
I'm getting old and I don't have the courage to keep going on any more.
Is it that I'm getting tired, both mentally and physically?
When I was young, I had lots of dreams..I wanted to be a musician. I wanted
to be a DJ. I wanted to be a translator. I wanted to be a doctor...The list goes
on and on. Well, I'm not talking about when I was ten. I had these dreams when
I was 23...One of my dreams are coming true, slowly but surely. It's actually
becoming a reality... But I feel sad that I lost these dreams. I had power.
I was lively and cheerful. That's all because of these dreams. Now I'm an old fart
who sits in front of the monitor all day long and cannot even find a friend for myself.
- 529 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 22:36
- i just came back from our company's welcome party.
and i learned how difficult human relationship is.
people usually hide their real intentions, but when
they drink, they express their true feelings.
i'm afraid of working among many people.
it makes me very tired.
- 530 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 22:55
- my girl gone...
i dont know what....
- 531 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 23:27
I really think so too.
- 532 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/17 23:48
- In vino veritas.
- 533 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 00:48
- Yesterday I might be falling love with some girl.
I have been unkown how beautiful she is until then.
- 534 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 01:00
- I want to improve my English.....
- 535 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 01:26
- I feel my heart empty.
- 536 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 01:27
- your head is also empty.
- 537 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 02:28
- so,you are idiot.
- 538 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 03:44
You, sir, are an idiot...
- 539 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 14:44
- I'm on the day shift this year, so I can live a normal life.
Last year I was on the night shift, so I got up late on Sundays,
and was too tired to do anything.
But what will I do this afternoon?
I have to think about it every Sunday. That's the new problem.
- 540 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 14:51
- I can't speak what I'd like to tell.
- 541 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 14:57
- ひろゆき氏 ｂｌｏｇ
- 542 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 15:09
- Again Dion users have been banned from accessing the Internet.
A crazy guy didn't stop posting a lot of meaningless messgaes.
I'm now in an Internet cafe in Nagoya, and have found that
many people read 2-chan in this cafe.
- 543 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 15:17
- theres virtually no internet user who doesnt know anything about
2ch. if this trend goes this way, the opinions of japanese people
are secretly controlled by this site. this is gonna be a great problem
in the next 10 years, i guess. i truly hope that at least kids wont
- 544 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 15:26
- im a student at a certain famous university, and many students here
seem to watch here every day. they are still young, but they are gonna
to go out into the world and move the country in a couple years.
i fear that they would believe all the information written here.
they are young and gullible and easy to brainwash.
i hope it wont affect japans future...
- 545 ： ：04/04/18 15:28
- We aren't know japanese culture...
- 546 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 15:31
- So do I. I want to learn new words and expressions at least
on this thread.
- 547 ：Teens：04/04/18 15:39
- I want a sweetheart.
I want to carry out love.
I want to have a sex.
Someone should give help to me.
- 548 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 15:39
- i'm a college student, too. i'm waiting for a journalist-like person
to post some comment on the current news as before. Is he busy?
i could study English well reading his(or her) comments.
- 549 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 15:43
- yes me too. first i thought he was copy pasting
but i think he is writing those texts himself.
please come back!!
- 550 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 16:03
- Who are you guys talking about?
- 551 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/18 16:05
- 111 ：名無しさん＠恐縮です ：04/04/18 02:20 ID:eYhsBigO
112 ：名無しさん＠恐縮です ：04/04/18 02:23 ID:eYhsBigO
113 ：名無しさん＠恐縮です ：04/04/18 02:27 ID:eYhsBigO
- 552 ： ：04/04/18 17:57
year! Who is "HE"?
- 553 ： ：04/04/19 01:18
- I'm sleepy....
That's reason that because I'm waiting for a person's responce
at a thread in religion & mind board.
- 554 ： ：04/04/19 01:42
- Oh my! I surprised!
There are two person(maybe) who talk in spanish or french!
I can't understand that they do that...
Then, good night!
- 555 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/19 01:48
- 555 Eririn is an angel. It is the only truth.
- 556 ： ：04/04/19 18:15
- Today, I visited to my friend's house.
We play with Playstation X.Software, which I forgot the name.
Gran Turismo 'Plorogue'.
But,I can't talk here because Car english is too tough for me.
- 557 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/19 19:43
- I received an e-mail from a friend.
"I divorced 2 years ago. I worked hard day and nitht.
Then I got cancer. I will be in hospital tomorrow.
I can't understand what is happening to me.
I just remember you. Please forgive my sudden mail."
- 558 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/19 19:55
depressing, isn't it
- 559 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/19 20:54
- damn! when i was coming home, i was caught in a shower and
soaked to the skin. i spoiled my new suit. i hate rain.
- 560 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/19 23:16
- I often look at a certain thread(not an English thread)
and feel, even when there's an open conversation, with
some semblance of verbal sincerity, there is still, always
the indirect 'personal' references.
Directing personal comments like that, pro or con, just
ruins dialogue and handles it roughly.
Please consider that. I don't know who you are, you
absolutely don't know each other, even after all those
billion words. I'd love to converse freely with you and
give or receive many worthwhile insights of so many,
but please, as long as this undercurrent of snideness
remains, there's no true dialogue, no dignity behind it.
Please try and feel rather than just read. This is important,
even a so-called 2-chan forum, only produces dissipation.
- 561 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/20 00:36
- I hate her. Because she always flatter to our professer.
Maybe, other girls hate her too.
- 562 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/20 21:33
- i've got too many things to do at my office, so i can't concentrate
myself on anything. the company executives should know this situation,
and change its policy.
- 563 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/20 21:53
- I wanna have a pay increase this year,
but I feel no hope.
- 564 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/20 23:13
- australians are easy-gonig. i don't want to work with them.
- 565 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/21 02:44
- When you asked me what I wanted for my birthday,
I should have said 'Anything!', not 'Nothing!'.
I was mad with joy because you were with me.
- 566 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/21 05:49
- i miss japanese foods a lot...nvm
- 567 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/21 09:39
- i'm bored. i touched.
- 568 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/21 09:56
- i miss american foods and gals
- 569 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/21 20:59
- we got back to the starting point. life is tough.
- 570 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/21 23:10
- spain has begun to pull its troops out of Iraq, but japan will keep
its troops in Iraq.
- 571 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/22 01:09
- My English pronunciation is still bad (in Japanese accent).
I feel very sad.
I wanted to be born in America. But now I have to study hard to pass
the entrance exams of my favorite university next year.
- 572 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/22 09:32
- american accent is disgusting.
i can never understand why you wanted to have been born in america.
- 573 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/22 20:34
- i like american accent much better than british accent.
i think people in general prefer American English to
British English. i don't like British accent.
- 574 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/23 00:14
- I don't wanna work with Australians. They can be good friends, because
they are very kind and warm-hearted. But when it comes to work, they
are too easy-going. They make little of contracts. Anyhow I've got
in trouble because of their laziness. I never wanna work with happy-go-
lucky people, I wanna drink with them, though
- 575 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/23 17:58
- I was finally accepted in our group. The girl in it finally listened
and spoke to me. It was such a long and winding road. The ice was
broken. I've just reached a starting point. The road still goes on...
The breakthrough suddenly came one day. Just a light and simple touch through.
But without all those efforts combined, it wouldn't have happened.
I'm sure of that.
- 576 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/23 19:24
1 ：番組の途中ですが名無しです ：04/04/23 11:30 ID:yiDpBB00
- 577 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/23 20:51
- i'm little by little getting to a new workplace. my days off are saturday
and sunday. last year I had to work even on sundays. this year
i feel better. but it will take a long time to get used to a new
workplace completely. i'm always mentally fatigued.
- 578 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 01:22
- I got up now. I can't sleep any more. I made a mistake.
- 579 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 10:31
- i'm off today, but have to work at home because i've got alot to do.
i hate it.
- 580 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 11:24
- Three ministers didn't pay national pension premiums
for some years.
- 581 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 12:40
- Please do not call our office just to get some information regarding
your status. This is not a public service office.
We make living by providing the information and specific advice for a fee.
How the hell shoul I remember the conversation we supposedly had
two years ago over the phone.
- 582 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 12:52
- I will never ever give any advice to anyone anymore over the phone.
I am just being used by those free information seekers.
Especially that bi**h.
How on earth she thinks that by calling our office, she is entitled to
a free advice is beyond me. We usually charge at least 200 bucks for that.
I needed to vent my anger so bad.
- 583 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 16:00
- When I get a medical checkup I have to swallow barium.
I don't like it.
- 584 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 23:44
- I have to take the leadership of our school. But I don't have leadership
abilities. That's the problem.
- 585 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/24 23:54
- There was a huge explosion at a railway station near the border
- 586 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 04:22
- Life is full of surprises. A girl I like called me and said she would
like to have dinner with me.
- 587 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 05:27
- everyday i am here...is my room.i dont have many friends.
nobody call me.iknow why.cuz,i didnt call them.
i wanna go outside of my room,but...
somebody say to me,"you can do that!",,,please.
today i am here.i,,,
- 588 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 05:34
I know you accept her invitation!
- 589 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 05:43
- Well, sometimes....
Speaking of myself, I was asked for a date by a girl thirteen
years ago. I was just seventeen...She was, too....
She was a Spanish-Japanese.
But we broke up two weeks later. I didn't really love her.
We had very different backgrounds each other and I didn't understand
- 590 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 11:58
- Pride GP Preliminary Tournaments are to be held this afternoon.
Ogawa has a bout with Stefan Leko.
I think Ogawa will beat Leko and advance toward
At the final Fedor will fight with Nogueria, and
he will win the Pride GP 2004.
- 591 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 12:57
- We have decided to have dinner on May 12
But I'm a little worried about it.
- 592 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 12:59
- I have an piece og advice to you.
WASH YOUR STICK CLEAN!!
- 593 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 17:36
- i have a sore throat. i wanna go to a net cafe, but i can't.
i did too much, maybe i've got a cold.
- 594 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/25 23:25
did you decide where to go?
i hope you will enjoy it and tell us how it went!
- 595 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 00:29
- I had to work even today, on my day off, cause I have too much work.
I don't feel like going to work tomorrow. I wonder many are like this.
- 596 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 14:02
- 597 ：596：04/04/26 14:04
- wow it's working now. goodness gracious. acceess from plala network
was banned for two and half days. relieved.
- 598 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 21:07
- It's good. Write something more, please.
- 599 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 21:08
- 600 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 21:08
- I got 600.
- 601 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 21:43
- congrats for ya.
now go for 666!
- 602 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 22:10
- Japan's postal services may be privatized.
- 603 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 23:45
- i'm little by little getting angry. i must've been trapped.
but i have to accept my fate. i feel sorry for k.
- 604 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/26 23:48
- i am hungry
- 605 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 00:55
- i hope her health will fail even more and eventually die.
- 606 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 04:39
- i am feeling a bit zingy in a wrong direction right now.
i think love is unnecessary for marriage.
i would not want to get married with someone i am in love with.
i think marriage consists of something very
mechanical and routine, habitual, chronic.
however, after living life together for some time
a kind of fondness which comes
from being accustomed to each other may occur,
and thats fine. great. beautiful.
marriage should be strictly regarded as something practical
and calculating, nothing more.
after all "arranged marriage" is not a bad idea as it seems to be.
- 607 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 22:29
- i can't marry her if i don't love her.
it is surprising and sad that there are quite a few
persons who are married without love.
i feel very sorry for their children.
- 608 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/27 23:24
- it is very difficult to sustain the same intensive love
after marriage. people often get bored with each other.
children suffer all the same. you shouldnt feel sorry for them.
- 609 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/28 00:34
- i've been married for seven years. but i still have sex with my
wife three times a week. our love is getting even stronger and
stronger. maybe your love was not true love, just fake or
a kind of sexual desire or misunderstanding. true love will last
for ever. don't worry. i'm just talking to myself. it seems there
are many people who don't know love.
- 610 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/28 02:38
- I was cheated after all. My salary is very small.
I was unlucky.
- 611 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/28 09:50
- 612 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/28 16:22
- i'm just awesome
- 613 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/28 21:33
- there are lucky persons and unlucky persons in the world.
it seems that our fate has been decided. as far as money
and social status are concerned, i'm unlucky.
I can't be pomoted. I was demoted this April, though
I myself didn't maka any serious mistake.
i feel tough.
- 614 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/28 23:50
- Some Australians really drive me nuts. I think it is Australians that
are the lasiest and most easy-going people in the world. Even now really
I'm going mad.
- 615 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 00:46
- Can we control our thoughts? A thought often arises in my mind.
But I'm not often interested in that thought, but I have no contol.
Are my thoughts are separate from my feelings, or are my feelings
and thoughts one movement?
As is often the case, all I can do is observe the thought.
- 616 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 10:35
- i wanna be successful in organizing this today. he never calls me.
i wonder why. he makes me very tired.
- 617 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 10:38
- I'm kind of depressing. But all things are only transitory.
- 618 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 11:12
- I have free time only
- 619 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 11:51
- i have a lot of free time today. i can jerk off at
least three times.
- 620 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 12:05
- don't do too much.
- 621 ：名無し象は鼻がウナギだ！：04/04/29 12:06
- 622 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 12:21
- i'm waiting for her call. i can't go out.
please call me more quickly.
- 623 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 12:42
- lucky. i got a call from her. now i can leave here.
- 624 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 19:08
- i was stressed out, agian i have to go to work tomorrow. i wanna stay
- 625 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 19:40
- Should I take a nap for a while or go to an Internet cafe?
If I get some sleep, maybe I cannot get up until midnight.
Then I can't sleep until early morning. Again I may make a
mistake. But I'm sleepy now.
- 626 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 21:12
- i must buy another 2.5" internal HDD for my book tomorrow.
this one seems to die soon.
is anyone going to akiba tomorrow? i may find you there.
lets have a coffee!
- 627 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/29 21:15
- I moved the strngest hits by Giant against swallow
- 628 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/30 00:38
- i can't sleep again. i have insomnia. i want to sleep. i have to get up
- 629 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/30 02:50
- ∧＿∧ ／￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣
（ ・∀・）＜ 海外留学ですか。。。それはいい経験をなされましたね。。。
（ 建前 ） ＼＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿＿
｜ ｜ |
｜ ｜ ｜
（ 本音 ） ／￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣￣
（ 。Ａ。）＜ どーせ外人と恋愛ごっこでもしてきたんだろが？尻軽女め。。。
- 630 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/30 20:45
- i'm waiting for the golden week vacation. but i haven't decieded where to
go. maybe i'll go to an internet cafe and read comics there.
- 631 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/04/30 21:02
- I have had a helping of butadon. I am full.
- 632 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/01 23:19
- i got back from our company's welcome party. I may have made a mistake.
human relations are more difficult than i thought before.
- 633 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 02:45
- I had a butadon, too. Although it costs more than before(nearly one point five times), it tastes almost the same! I never go to Yoshinoya any more!
- 634 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 08:52
- i went cabaret with my friend for the first time in ten years.
i didn't change. it remined me of my college days.
but what should i do today?
- 635 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 10:49
- what will be my future? it depends on luck.
- 636 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 13:32
- I got up now. I'm going to a manga coffee shop. That's the best way to
kill time. I don't like playing sports. But I want to make a nice girl
friend. I'm tired of being just a friend relationship. I want to go
- 637 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 13:33
- I don't have any job, money, friend, girlfriend and educational background.
- 638 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 13:54
- I got up to the sound of music now...
it's very very noisy!!
- 639 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 13:59
- I go to the Horse Race to earn substantial money
- 640 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 14:54
- Fewdays ago I found shocking guro-site I ever knew in the inter-net.
They show lots of unbeleibable photes gathered all over the world.
I really addicted to see it.
I really feel it is good for improvement of my English.
Because if I want to know why those incident happened
and where they come from,I have to read articles written in Eng.
- 641 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 15:06
- I have no work ,am unemployed.I am so good at killing time .I have never thought that I have to kill my time.
Just sleeping is a good way of killing time.If I feel slept well then connect my p.c with inter-net and doing things like this.
And also I can listen to the BBC radio and so on.
- 642 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 15:10
- It has been for about 2weeks since my girl friend said to me last judgement.
I have never seen her again since then and still couldn't improve the cirumstance.
I am so stupid and razy person.I won't make such a nice girl in my future.
- 643 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 16:51
- someone deleted my dialogue.
- 644 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/02 20:19
- >>640 please let me know the address of the site.
- 645 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 00:25
- Michael McDonald turned aside three challengers, and won the K-1 USA 2004
Championship, and advanced to the K-1 Final Elimination this summer.
- 646 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 00:28
- How about Bob? Imiised that match.
- 647 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 02:28
- >>646 He won the battle, but I don't remember the name of his opponent.
- 648 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 02:35
- happiness is like pissing your pants.
only you can feel its warmth.
- 649 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 02:41
- ..And people around can smell it.
- 650 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 03:34
- how many times a week do you masturbate?
I do seven times.
- 651 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 03:45
- three times a day
- 652 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 03:47
- I watch you seven times too>>650
- 653 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 03:50
- it's time to get up, buddy....
- 654 ：一応バイリンガル：04/05/03 04:39
its no use cryin over spilled milk
can anybody tell me how to stop spilling milk?
- 655 ：一応パイパンギャル：04/05/03 04:50
it's easy. all you have to do is just suck your dick..and, drink it all....
- 656 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 04:53
- I so didn't want to read your poor English.
- 657 ：一応パイパンギャル：04/05/03 04:53
- oh, i'm sleepy...
i'm gonna bed..
- 658 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 05:20
- 659 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 13:33
- im gonna leave i made up my mind, u gonna be so lonley without me.
i cant take staying here anymore and staying with a person
who has big ambisoius. u always back me up to do that, but
it didnt work. i didnt wanna do that.
im a right to grab my future rnt i?
but remember i love u even we will never meet again.
and i will never ever forget ur love.
- 660 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/03 20:56
- i love you, too, though i can't live with you.Becaue
i'm married. i love both, wife and you. don't worry.
law should be changed so that man can have more than two
wives. it will save quite a few women.
- 661 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 04:01
- I'm still awake,having stiff shoulders. It will rain heavily tomorrow.
I hate it.
- 662 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 06:05
you are like me. I'm still awake, and having stiff shoulders.
(I think stiff neck is more popular expression. Sorry if I'm annoying you.)
Anyway, today is the 6th day of the golden week.
I haven't done anything significant over the 5 days. (what would be significant for me?)
I always make a plan for long holiday.
But always I fail to carry out.
what is the reason for that?
I think, in my young days, I have more passion than now to do something.
When did I lost that? And how can I take it back?
if there are people who have taken it back, what did they do?
or what happend to them? I want to know.
Of cource to do exactly the same thing is not gonna work. But that might be help
to find my way.
Anyway, I think this thread is good. I hope I don't bring down the level.
- 663 ：一応バイリンガル：04/05/04 09:07
youve lost the passion for anything? but i'm sure you still remember
the passion of your youth.
once you lost the passion, you just rekindle your passion.
stir yourself and share the goal with us on 2ch!
- 664 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 11:51
- I'm going on a trip to Australia this summer. During the golden
week vacation I planned to study more, but I couldn't. How can I
bring myself to study?
- 665 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 13:14
- actually i heard u were sobbing next to me. u tought i was sleeping,
u were touching my hair..
i cant help it, im sorry. i could hold u and say ull be alright, but i didnt, i shouldnt.
- 666 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 16:11
- Even if I have lots of days off, I have difficulty deciding what to do.
Best way to kill time is sleeping. I'm going to bed from now.
- 667 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 19:23
- highways are packed with holidaymakers with cars backed up
10 to 20 kilometers.
shinkansen bullet trains with free seats are terribly full.
- 668 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 19:25
- Is it going to rain tomorrow?
- 669 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 19:44
- Not where I live
- 670 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 20:30
- Shit! Who said it was gonna rain today!
We've lost a precious holiday.
- 671 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 20:35
- you know what you guys suks
- 672 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 22:29
- women are very nice to men they like, but very cold
to men they don't like.
almost all women have a Jekyll and Hide personality.
i've never met a really nice woman.
- 673 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 22:33
Hey fucking cherry, Go to Kyabakura!
- 674 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 22:40
I'll do that!!
I'm gonna crack there!!!
- 675 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 22:46
- >>673 if you are a man, i suppose you are always lonely
without any friends.
if you are a woman,you don't know it.
- 676 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 22:51
|::::::::| 。 .|;ﾉ
|::::::/ ,,,..... ...,,,,, || You MUST pay national pension monthly!
,ヘ;;| ,,-・‐, ‐・= .| Me? I need not do it!
（〔y -ｰ'_ | ''ｰ |
ヽ,,,, ／(,､_,.)ヽ .|
ヾ.| ヽ-----ﾉ /
|＼ ￣二´ /
_ ／:|＼ ....,,,,.／＼___
''":/::::::::| ＼__／ |::::::::::ヽ
- 677 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 23:07
- Be careful what you wish for 'cause you might get it
- 678 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/04 23:17
- >>675 Don't crack a darkie. 673 just cracked a joke.
If you learn how to crack hearty, you can be a crack Jack.
Don't you like wo??? crack?
- 679 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 01:58
- i was very surprised to know there is a big differecne of sexaul
desire even among women. some like sex, but others hate it.
- 680 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 02:24
Women are just behaving the way they like.
- 681 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 02:32
- I think this hatred toward sex is just the other side of the
same coin, sort of...It's a repressed sexual urge probably.
Maybe they never had a chance to explore/examine/face etc.
They should try mustarbating...or better yet, give them an orgasm, guys!
- 682 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 02:45
- I think those women who hate sex met a guy who is not good at sex.
Are you men good at sex?
- 683 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 02:54
- Yes. Men should develop their skills so that they can
satisfy their wife or girl friend. If you are good at sex,
99.9% women will get to love sex. My girl friend didn't like
sex before, but she now loves it, because I'm very good at sex.
She is like a fish on the plate in bed. She moves piku piku.
- 684 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 03:55
- Maaaaan, the golden week is almost over...
- 685 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 04:43
- i have a terrible headache, might've got cold.
i shouldn't have done it, should go to bed.
- 686 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 05:59
- Nothing further then he uttered, not a feather then he fluttered
Till I scarcely more than muttered, other friends have flown before,
On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before...
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."
3 years have passed,and I still thinking about you ...
- 687 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 11:32
- i feel very sad, caused it's the last day of the golden week
holidays. i wanna retire from work,and travel
around the world. four days is too short.
- 688 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 11:34
- I envy you. I am jobless and I've been rejected 6 times by job interviews.
- 689 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 11:40
- I am lonely. I want to get a young and pretty girlfriend
- 690 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:00
- i'm jobless, too. i'm more talend than them, but they have
a good job and position. i'm so unlucky. life is unfair.
i wanna die. nothing is exciting for me. just do that.
only a short time pleasure. i feel empty.
- 691 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:07
- I need a young and pretty girl-friend to ease my from my continuous
stress and unfairness.
- 692 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:15
- I must go to the Hello-Work tomorrow.
- 693 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:19
- well done!
- 694 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:21
- There are a lot of 営業-jobs there. but they require toughness.
- 695 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:22
- when i see high s girls with a short skirt,
i feel honey. they turn me on,though i'm not
- 696 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:25
Are you Prof.hand-mirror?
- 697 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:34
- I want to be soccer player
- 698 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 12:41
- i wonder why high school girls aren't ashamed of wearing
such a mini skirt. I feel they have lost the feeling of
"shame". i like h gs with a mini skirt, but when it comes to
marriage, i wanna marry a girl who has the feeling of "shame".
it's much more exciting in bed.
- 699 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 13:10
- got 699
- 700 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 13:11
- got 700
- 701 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 13:12
- Oh for the first time I just got ?00.
- 702 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 13:27
- i'm afraid of tomorrow.
- 703 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 17:58
- I have to sacrifice my life for my family. It's sometimes tough.
- 704 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 18:00
- "Ghost in the shell -Stand Alone Complex-"(kokaku kidotai) which was broadcasted at last night was bery exciting
- 705 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 18:27
- i'm going to a grilled meat restaurant now.
sirloin is my favorite.
i like skewered grilled chicken as well.
- 706 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 19:09
- I lost my golden-week with my body lying all the days.
I am depressed,and want to die.（-＿-）
- 707 ：Native ◆UcPxB4qOzI ：04/05/05 19:16
- A:Good morning.
B:Good morning. What may I help you?
A:Well, I'm looking for magazines
B:What are these titles?
A:Ronza, Syuukankinyoubi, Syukanmainithi, please. Do you have them.
B:Yes. They are on our shelf.
A:How mach are they?
A:May I see them, please?
B:Of course. Here you are.
- 708 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 19:21
I've done what you have done in golden-week too. orz
- 709 ：Native ◆UcPxB4qOzI ：04/05/05 19:43
- A:Good morning.
B:Good morning. What can I help you?
A:Well, I'm looking for Jornals.
B:What are these titles?
A:B.J, Nature, Japaness chemical weapon crimes, please. Do you have them?
B:Sinse stock is investigated just for a moment, could you wait in a little, please?
------ For a moment-------
B:Oh, I'm sorry we are out of stock.
A:Oh, Would you mind ordering them for me please?
B:Yeah sure, what's your name?
A:I'm Tomoyuki Yamamoto. How long will it take for the Jornals to arrive?
B:We'll give you a call. What's your number?
B:The Jornals will take about 3 weeks to arrive.
A:Great, thank you.
My English is perfect, isn't it?
- 710 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 20:46
i cannot agree
- 711 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 21:35
- I watched the movie named "passion".
It's all about the christ.
NO! It's just horrible movie!
I don't wanna remember...
- 712 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 21:43
- Tonight I have to prepare for my work tomorrow,
though I don't wanna work. After retiring from work,
I wanna go to the U.S. I wanna run away from my life
with a new girl. Alas.
- 713 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 21:47
- I have neither job nor money
- 714 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 22:37
- i want girl friends
- 715 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 23:23
- I think I am going to kill myself.
- 716 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/05 23:39
- Don't kill yourself now. First write what you are on your
mind here. Why do you want to stop living?
- 717 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/06 07:50
- Don't suicide.
- 718 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/06 21:05
- i've made a good drinking companion at the new office.
i feel a little relieved.
- 719 ：変換！：04/05/06 21:10
A:Good morning, know what I'm sayin'?
B:Good morning." What can I help yo' ass?
A:Well, I'm looking fo' Jornals, know what I'm sayin'?
B:What are these titles?
A:B.J, Nature, Japaness chemical weapon crimes, please." Do yo' ass has 'em?
B:Sinse stock is investigated just fo' a moment, could yo' ass wait in a little, please?
A:Sure n' shit.
------ For a moment-------
B:Oh, I'm sorry we are out of stock, know what I'm sayin'?
A:Oh, Would yo' ass mind ordering 'em fo' me please?
B:Yeah sho, wass yo' name?
A:I'm Tomoyuki Yamamoto." How long will that shiznit take fo' da Jornals arrive?
B:We'll give yo' ass a call, know what I'm sayin'? Wass yo' number?
B:The Jornals will take 'bout 3 weeks arrive, know what I'm sayin'?
A:Great, thank yo' ass n' shit.
B:Your welcom n' shit.
My English is perfect, ain't that shiznit?
- 720 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/06 23:49
- When he complains about something only to relieve stress, you'd better
listen to him. But as is often the case, he is inclined to get angrier
- 721 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/07 11:38
- i loved you, fuku-chan.
- 722 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/07 12:22
- When this week's over, I have to get back to the normal schedule.
I feel so heavy just thinking about a girl I have to face again.
She will do that again... At first I was thinking that I must solve
the problem and find an answer. But I began to realize that I don't need to,
or even I ought not to. All I could do is wait for time to pass by.
She is very clever. She's doing it intentionally....
Anyway, I'm gonna give myself a little bit of change every time I see her.
I know things won't go my way but I will wait for some breaks again.
- 723 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/07 13:12
- Now I'm worrying about my high blood pressure.
This will be over in July.
Hope it will end as soon as possible.
To tell you the truth, there is some regret over it.
In my life, relationships have not been something to create.
They always have been something to get past me.
There is a resentment that I did it--did something wrong--again.
But In my life I haven't had any other choice.
This is my way. Or it is meant to be.
It couldn't be helped. I always tell myself so.
- 724 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/07 23:26
- I'm supposed to take next TOEIC, and I'm not yet ready for it in the least.
Maybe it will be failure, marking the socore below the former one.
I'm now thinking what to do in the days left behind.
- 725 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 00:02
- i've realized that i'm unlucky. i can never be rich. i have not been
employed as a permanent employee, but have just been employed as a
contracted employee. i knew it today. i thought my status is a
permanent employees. i was cheated by my company. i felt shocked.
Nothing is interesting. after all i have to resign myself to my fate
- 726 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 00:08
- I need a girl to hug and kiss. Yes, I need one desperately. Would anyone be my girl?
- 727 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 00:46
- There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind.
Like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality.
Sure I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others.
But my thoughts and memories are unique only in me.
And I carry a sense of my own destiny.
Each of those things are just a small part of it.
I collect information to use in my own way.
All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.
I feel confined only free to expand myself within boundaries.
- 728 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 00:47
You will not persuade me with appeals to my intellectual vanity
- 729 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 01:00
- life is unfair. it is decided who can get a lot of money.
only those who have good luck can enjoy their life to
their heart's content. what mistakes have i made so far?
why I'm unlucky. i have to look back upon my past
life. i envy luck people. "give up" is the word for me.
- 730 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 03:07
- I'm deppressed......orz.
and i feel sleepy.
goodnight you all
i realize that my english ability is imperfect.
Je travaillerais bien.
oh,i also realize that my french ability is imperfect...oh no!
Fool that i am!
i should travailler bien before the last
- 731 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 03:16
- Moi aussie.
- 732 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 04:13
- enough is enough
- 733 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 05:06
- I wonder if there are any sites just like Ni-channeru in
the US or other westren countries..
Has any of you guys ever seen such a site, or done kakiko there?
- 734 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 06:29
- There are too many things that piss me off terribly these days.
I sometimes feel the whole world is trying to knock me down and lead me to
a deep dark world which filled by a great deal of sadness.
I don't know what I should do. I've been trying to get myself out
of that kinda deep depression but currently it's been failure.
My work isn't good, so is the pay, my future isn't going to be happy
if I do something now...
- 735 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 14:45
- he's such an old dog...
- 736 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/08 20:53
- I'm lucky or unlucky?
- 737 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 00:23
- we had a drinking party. i don't think people
always disclose their real intentions
when they are drunk. it's very difficult to
distingushi his real intentions from only his
words without real intentions.
- 738 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 00:25
- I was just talking to myself, "ところで「英語で独り言」って
「Talking to oneself in English」じゃないのかなあ."
- 739 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 00:29
- 740 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 00:33
- 741 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 01:09
- i know i is as clever as Cao Cao.
- 742 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 01:48
- many japanese are inclined to hide their real intentions among their coworkers.
- 743 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 02:27
- Probably, Americans can't comprehend our attitude.
We should have majesty.
- 744 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 02:28
- I don't have anything to talk about and I'm not quite sure what I learn English for.
A lot of people on this board know what I don't even think of and say difficult things.
Maybe I learn English so that I can understand them a little better.
- 745 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 02:35
- piku piku?
- 746 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 02:48
Sumimasen. What do you mean by real intentions?
- 747 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 02:51
Hitorigoto datte noni majime ni kikuna yo
- 748 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 12:03
- many people at my new section love drinking.
i have to go drinking with them many times.
this month three times more, i have to go
with them. the problem is my pocket money is
very small. i have no money to go with them so
many times. my wife is getting angry. i wonder
why my co-workers have so much money.
i like my co-workers and my job, but i'm getting
poorer and poorer. please help me.
- 749 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 12:49
- you don't need to go if you dont want it
although my english is not correct,i think you may understand what i want to say
but i think you should keep company with co-workers to some degree
since i didn't have a drink with my ami,i living in solititude.
- 750 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 13:04
- It's Sunday, and the new week is about to begin.
I can't wait for Monday, cuz I'm anticipating something to happen.
I've never had this feeling for ten years or so.
I feel as if I am a sixteen-year-old boy again.
I'm so excited cuz I knew things would change.
I'm not sure and it's just a hunch, but my heart is pounding
I sense that this feeling of mine is true and never betrays me.
Now I have power to go on again. The dream isn't over.
- 751 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 13:35
- I'm actually thirty eight, and married. But to
my surprise the people at my office think I'm in
late twenties. At first I thought they are just
joking, but yesterday I found that they are realy
thinking I'm that young. In my high school days,
my friends often said to me that I looked much older.
I've thought why my looks have changed and come up
with an answer. My wife is thirteen years younger
than I, so I look younger now. It is one of the good
points to have a younger wife, I've realized.
But doing bed work is sometimes hard these days.
- 752 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 14:10
13-year-younger wife? when you were in junior high, she was born.
when you first experienced SEKKURU, she entered elementary school
when she had her first period, you graduated university
- 753 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 15:23
- I envy you because I am 29-year-old cherry and フリーター。。。
- 754 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 15:29
No problem...just stay home and keep on jerking off.
- 755 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 15:38
- I am tired of jerking off a few times a day.
My stick is facing no stock of white liquid.
- 756 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 15:41
- Hey, look at the bright side...
I assume none of your white liquid was lost in real combat.
- 757 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 15:55
- How old do you think will I graduate from cherry?
I want to do that in a few years... but it is very difficult.
- 758 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 15:56
Shall I introduce you to Wada-san?
- 759 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 16:01
No, thank you...
- 760 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 16:37
- no,thank you
- 761 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 16:53
- You can't get a date until thirty.
You will never get to lose your virginity.
This is what native speakers will say.
- 762 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 17:15
- I spent these holiday at 2-chan.
It seems waste of time....
- 763 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 19:27
- People in general try to follow the man who seems to have the strongest
power in the office. My problem is I can't have my opinion. I think
there are some truth in everybody's opinion, so I can't support one
opinion. After all others seem to think that I have no opinion.
I think only simple-minded person can have a firm belief. Human beings
have more complicated mind or heart.
- 764 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 19:50
- >>753 i was married last year, at the age of 31.
but I was cherry until then, though i went to
a turkish bath a few times.(my pen?? didn't erect)
you can have a chance to lose your cherry when you are
married to a girl you really love.
- 765 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 20:16
- I'm beginning to feel the stress of my new life.
I've got to learn how to cope with or get rid of stress.
Tomorrow I wanna take a day off. I don't wanna go to my
- 766 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 21:49
- You're still lucky at least you have a job.
I've been out of work for long. I don't have any idea what to do tomorrow.
- 767 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 22:49
- I'm going through loneliness and suffering now.
I hope things will get better. I think I have the power to
- 768 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/09 23:23
- i'm wondering why you guys with good English writing skills are jobless.
why don't you find a company where you can use your English? Or are you
studying to get Ph.D. without getting any stable job
but maybe our society is wrong.
we should destroy our society, so that those who can have good command
of english can live a good life. i feel i'm badly treated at my company.
the people who can't speak English at all have got a better position than i.
I've got discouraged, and lost my drive.
- 769 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 00:13
- I've been learning English for a long time, but even now I can't find the
best way to learn English. I've felt I've improved my listening skill after
listening to English radio prorams on the Internet for two and a half
years. After all we need to develop all four skills, reading, listeing,
writing, speaking. In a sense that's an easy answer, but why it's so
What have I learned until now? Nothing valuable. I'm getting more and more
confused. The length of my life is limited. What will I be able to do
before I die? The older I get, the faster a year passes. I feel sad.
I don't know if I can continue my present work or not. Anyway I want
to run away from my present life. If I can, I want to go back to my
younger days, and have a lot of free time.
- 770 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 00:17
- no more piku-piku?
or rather, chin-ko piku-piku?
- 771 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 00:36
- I realiezed an essential matter lately.
Even I study English hard for TOIEC or any qualifications, and get a good result,though,
that doesn't neccessarily mean that I can speak English.
- 772 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 00:43
- in a bed you should make a girl cry with delighted tears.
maybe she is like a squirming eel. i want to sleep now,
but i can't. why why?
- 773 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 00:54
- speaking is a kind of sport, that is, moving one's mouth or
tongue quickly. to move quickly, we need to practice.
many people make slight of this simple fact.
the people can't speak English need to practice more,
in other words, need to move their mouth, so that
their mouth react to the brain signal quickly.
- 774 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 00:55
- I want to go to the bathroom.
I just want to take a big shit.
My ass is brown.
- 775 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 01:35
- I want to be a gentle person.
and i want to live a peaceful life
- 776 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 02:24
- 777 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 02:29
☆ ∵∴∴☆∴∵∴ ☆
＼ ※∵☆☆★☆★☆☆∵※ ／
*.∴☆☆°°°°｜°°°° ☆☆∴ *
.. ※☆＊°°★ ∩__∩ ∩ ☆°° ＊☆※, *
∴★☆°° ☆ ( *ﾟーﾟ)// ★ ＊☆∴
∴☆＊°°☆ ／ )/ ☆°°＊☆∴
※☆★― ★ ⊂ / . │ ★ ―★☆※* こっそり７７７ゲット
∵☆＊°°☆ ／／/ | ☆°＊☆∵ *
∵★☆°°☆ （＿/ （＿_） ☆°°★☆∵
※☆☆＊° ★ ★°＊☆☆※ * ☆★※
／ ※∴∵☆★☆∵∴※* ＼
- 778 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:11
- It's very difficult to control bad mannered students in class.
Some seem to have attention-deficit disorder(ADD).
After all the corporal punishment is the only way to make
them calm down. Forbidding corporal punishment is wrong.
We should give bad students corporal punishment.
The ministry of Education has made too idealistic guidelines,
so it doesn't work well for low level schools.
- 779 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:26
- How many times I send emails to my friend, he never answer them.
But when I meet him, he seems to have no regard for me, as if there being nothing.
What should I do to make him more concerned about sympathy or ralationship?
- 780 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:32
- I have no girlfriend, job and money.
- 781 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:36
- I think, the word "beautiful" was born because of me.
- 782 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:38
Wuld you please be my girlfriend!
I introduce myself that I have no money and I am jobless.
- 783 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:41
No way, you dumm dog.
- 784 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:49
please! please! Be my girlfriend
- 785 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 22:58
- How about me? I'm better than 782.
I earn a good enough living, making 140,000 a month
with the umemployment benefit.
- 786 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 23:00
- If you are young, it is OK.
- 787 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 23:06
- Of course I'm young, in my mind.
- 788 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 23:10
- Fuck! Go to Mt. obasute!
- 789 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/10 23:55
- employees are fighting each other.
so this company won't be successful. management should understand
this situation. For each person, his achievement is the most important.
There are very few who first think of his company's development.
I was often frustrated by my co-workers in my attempt to carry out
the new plan.
- 790 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 00:32
- just testing
- 791 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 00:38
- 792 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 01:07
- pls let me check if i can write anything in
- 793 ：human：04/05/11 01:17
- I'm hungry・・・
ha? I'm serious.
sombody bring me SUSI!!
You are tremendously beautiful.
'cause I'm very happay to see YOU, SUSI!!
I'm not a loseerr any moreeee!!!
- 794 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 01:21
- Just shove your SUSI up your damned ass
- 795 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 01:23
- 796 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 01:43
- You are a fat piece of shit
- 797 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 05:52
- What we know about IQ tests is that it measures how fast and how well you
can solve stupid problems. In reality, however, we face difficult
problems as well as stupid problems. But an even more serious problem with IQ
tests is that it does not measure your ability to solve really stupid
problems like how you might be able to quit being a regular here.
- 798 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 10:55
- Stephen Krashen Submitted for publication
Consider these results: There are two groups of children in elementary school. One group had bilingual
education, varying from one to three years. A second group did not have bilingual education, but was always
in all-English classes. Both groups are put in the same all-English program for one year. The group that
had bilingual education makes better gains. What does this mean? Obviously, it means that bilingual
education was beneficial, that it did a better job of preparing these children for an all-English
curriculum. This study was done, but the author's interpretation is the exact opposite.
Bali (2001) examined the immediate impact of Prop. 227 in the Pasadena school district, comparing gains over
one academic year made by English learners who had previously been in all-English programs and those who
had been in bilingual programs and who were shifted into all-English classes. She controlled for
socio-economic status, as well as for the fact that
fewer children in bilingual education were tested on the pre-test.
The former bilingual education students made better gains. In 1998, just before Prop 227 passed, students
in bilingual education scored 2.4 points lower than English learners students in all-English on SAT9
reading. But in 1999, after a year of all-English, the now former bilingual students scored only .37 points
lower. In other words, they caught up to those who had done only all-English. (In math, there was no change.
In 1998 bilingual students did .5 points better, in 1999 .49 points better.)
Instead of giving bilingual education the credit for these gains, Bali concludes that "abruptly" stopping
bilingual education had no ill effects and actually helped; it was a "small step toward equalizing
educational outcomes between Hispanic and white students" (p. 312).
- 799 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 10:55
- Bali may have been influenced by the fact that in 1998 those in bilingual education had slightly lower
scores. This was probably because children with less English proficiency when entering school tend to be
placed in bilingual rather than all-English classes. The only data in Bali's study that is properly
statistically controlled is the gains made after all ELLs were put in all-English classes. Those with
previous bilingual education made better gains. This suggests that bilingual education prepared them better
for all-English than all-English.
We must be cautious. The gains were small, and Bali presents no description of the kind of bilingual
program Pasadena had, nor does she tell us very much about the all-English classrooms. What is clear is
that her data does not support her conclusion that stopping bilingual education "actually helped."
Rather, the data suggests that doing bilingual education helped.
Bali, Valentina (2001). Sink or swim: What happened to California's bilingual students after Proposition
227? State Politics and Policy Quarterly Spring 2001: 295-317.
Thanks to Philip Leeman for informing me about this paper.
- 800 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 10:56
- Got ８００ covertly.
- 801 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 12:33
- is this working? yes!! it is
- 802 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 12:35
- I have no job
- 803 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 12:37
- &rlo;Me too.
- 804 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 12:41
- .krow olleH eht ot og ot reehc on evah I
.03 yb korw ot tnaw I
- 805 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 12:54
- How old am i? Who am I? Tell me these my questions.
- 806 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 13:06
- >>798 >>799
Those studies convincingly show that the two researchers have
outstandingly low intelligence.
- 807 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 21:02
- our date changed from may 12 to may 19. i feel a little sad.
but it's because of her work. she is so trustworthy. i like her.
- 808 ：英語似せ仏：04/05/11 21:19
- 809 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 22:17
I forgot to pay my public pension bills!
- 810 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 22:30
- My computer(Windows XP) has been broken. When it boots up,
it stops before showing the "Windows log", and the screen becomes dark.
This computer doesn't have a floppy disk drive, so I can't boot this computer
from a floppy disk. I wanna make a bootable CD-R with scandisk in it.
Does anyone know how to make a bootable CD-R on Windows XP.
And does Windows XP have scandisk? I don't wanna format the
disk because there are lots of important files which I haven't backed up.
I should've backed up important data files to a SD card.
- 811 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/11 23:58
- I have a secret crush on a girl who is far younger than I in a club.
Of course she doesn't know, and if I tell her this,
no doubt she wil look down on me as Kimoi Ojisan, and it'll be all over for sure .
- 812 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 00:07
- how stupid women are! i said something good to a girl, and then
all of a sudden she has changed. she has become like a
spoiled child. i was very surprised because I though she is
more matured and hardhearted. she thinks i am easy. That's why
i can't be kind to women. many are so stupid and similar to children.
after all to control women, carrot and stick are important.
you should think of women as a herd of cattle.
- 813 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 00:11
- 812,writing monologs this thread has mistaken.
Look at line3!
he wrote "I though she is more....".I think he should write "I thought she is more...."
- 814 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 00:14
- 815 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 00:33
thanks for correcting my mistake.
but I don't wanna check what I wrote in order to
find some mistakes, because it makes me tired.
you can do it all the times instead of me.
i'll appreciate it.
- 816 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 00:36
all the times→all the time
- 817 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 01:51
- Naoto Kan resigned from his position, chief of the Democratic Party of
Japan over his past failure to pay pension premiums.
He has caused a lot of trouble and has increased distrust in the public.
It is natural that he should take responsibility for it, but it is more
deplorable that we can hardly find politicians who are really working
for the general public.
- 818 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 02:57
- i can't find a good job, can't sleep well. i may be one of the unhappiest
men. my favorite place is hello work.
- 819 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 03:05
It's not so bad--unless your favorite place is goodbye work.
You don't seem to understand women.
- 820 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 03:13
- g'day every one
i'm studying in australia but i didn't go to school well
so ifi not go to chool,then i must going back in japan
ah...my life is rearry shit
- 821 ：となりの外人さん：04/05/12 03:18
- rearry -> really
i didn't go to school well -> I didn't do well in school
ifi not go to chool -> If I don't go to school
going -> go
- 822 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 10:00
- i'm late for school. i jerked off too much.
- 823 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 14:01
- it's hot. i was surprise at their behaviors.
why can women wear such a short skirt? we can
almost see the inside of..., as well as their panties.
i feel they want to show it to us.
- 824 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 14:02
- ↑Prof. Hand-Mirror
- 825 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 14:11
They wanna show their dirty panties because they have nothing else to show to make others pay attention.
Brainless people do something that we can't understand.
- 826 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 21:06
- i agree. they are foolish. today 70% of japanese
young girls are almost like prostitutes.
i wonder what has caused this trend.
a bad relationship between their parents is supposed
to be one reason. but they help a lot of men, because
as sex machines or pets they are very good.
- 827 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 21:09
- moral crisis
- 828 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 22:18
- Say it ain't so, honey!
- 829 ：二モ：04/05/12 22:29
- You must study hard or next time i see you i will kill you
so dont worry about dying i will kill you....ok...ok...ok......('A`)
- 830 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 22:37
- crown princess has suffered from severe mental distress.
serious people are inclined to suffer from mental distress.
however, stupid people don't feel stress and can lead a
happy life. many young girls of today may understand this truth.
you'd better not think too seriously if you want to live a happy life.
it's just a matter of luck if you can be successful in life.
i am temporarily down on my luck. better luck next time!
- 831 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 23:15
- Mou Dame Po
- 832 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 23:41
- On and off somebody comes to 2-chan not to learn but to teach.
They try to sell their wares to a difficult public that has been
vaccinated, and when they realize that they will never be seen as
equals to Mr ??, they finally leave. What I do not understand is
why they waste their energy in such a hopeless place as 2-chan.
There are so many sites where you can stand on your soapboxes
and deliver your messages to a gullible and hungry public.
>>831 I like you. You have a sense of humor.Life will never be
- 833 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/12 23:51
- Null Po
- 834 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:05
- some people here say too complicated things.
i wonder if they themselves can understand
what they are saying.
- 835 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:12
- Oh...it's getting uncontrollable
PLEASE SOMEONE SUCK MY DICK!!
- 836 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:12
- what is so difficult?
- 837 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:15
sometimes keeping all this desire inside and
maintaining the tension is the best thing about falling in love.
especially if you are an ojisan. i hope you will enjoy this
bitter-sweet feeling for a while.
- 838 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:19
If you have a dog, ask it.
- 839 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:22
- Come, come here, doggie...
Oh! Ouch! Oww!
- 840 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:27
- 841 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:28
- study and practice are the only way to improve your
english, even if you're convinced that you have
>>835 try to suck your dick by yourself.
practice and more practice. practice makes it perfect.
- 842 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:41
- does anyone here lick your dick by bending
- 843 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 00:46
- My perfect potbelly is in my way
- 844 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 01:31
- again i watched erotic sites for a long time, i stayed up late.
i have to get up at six thirty tomorrow in order to be in time
for my school. i'm afraid i can get up. how can i change my
life style? how can i be more stong-willed?
- 845 ：an beginner.：04/05/13 09:53
- Dear everyone!
How can you see how to read homepages not to be too tired?
In resent days, I feel my eyes are too tired... Threfore, I am not able
to read files and pages on my pc for a long time.
It is rain here. I hate the weather. Tsuyu is likely to have come in Japan.
But Now it is middle in May! Unbelievable!!
- 846 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 14:14
You'd better check this out, and try yourself to tell us how.
- 847 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 14:20
- Rainy season will soon come. Umbrellas are needed.
- 848 ：an beginner.：04/05/13 19:26
- Today's too wet! I hate tsuyu... Although I have a natural wave hair,
wet wether curls my heir strongly... I have no treatment..
I want to go to a dry land to save my hair :-)
- 849 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 20:58
- I was caught in a big downpour and soaked to
the skin. I've got to dry my suit. I hate
rain. Tomorrow I wanna go to work by car.
- 850 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 21:21
Thanks for your consideration. I will.
By the way, speaking of remembering things,
I feel I'm getting more and more sensual or lewed about girls as getting old,
while the bodily energy is surely down.
Is this just...so called, typical Ero Chunen?
People ragard me as a polite grown-up though. I'm ashamed of myself.
- 851 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 21:44
- Because i go to an all boys school, Trains that i use to go to school is the only
place where i can meet girls. Recently, i fell in love with the one of them. And i want to be
friend, but of course i don't have nothing to do with her. So i don't know how to contact
with her. Maybe, i mean i know that this is not a correct place to write things like this,
but i need your help.
- 852 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 22:04
- she wanna divorce him, but she cannot. He is too well-known.
if she divorces him, she'll get in trouble and give hard time
to her daughter and even her real parents. that's why she's
i feel sorry for her.
- 853 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 22:06
- It sucks! It sucks! It sucks!!!
God damned it. I can't believe it!
- 854 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 22:12
- Oh, I'm feeling so horny now...
My cock is as hard as a rock
- 855 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 22:49
- a pervert is someone whose sexual behavior is considered unnatural and
unacceptable. my friend said that he touched a girl's thigh in the train.
- 856 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 22:51
- 857 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 23:25
- I'm a courteous person with a handsome face and very popular
among women as well as meno-workers. Especially women
at my office always expect me to be gentle, trustworthy,
and cool. But it sometimes makes me very tired and feel
For a while I want to be a bad man with a bad-looking face
and do bad things and say bad jokes more frankly, and
hated by my co-workers. But I can't, because I'm too good.
I envy poor-looking bad men.
- 858 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 23:38
Fuck off you bragging piece of shit
- 859 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 23:39
- In your dreams.
- 860 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 23:54
- One of the annoying bitches walking just in front of me
suddenly farted like "buo, buri, bupipi" and I was almost choked to death.
- 861 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 23:55
i think you are quite normal. even healthy.
ero keeps a man stay young.
just dont overshow your inner feelings to public.
but you need to express it do it with taste.
by the way i noticed that many artists (such as writers and
movie directors) start to show more ero in their artwork
as they get older.
- 862 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/13 23:57
i am not >>857, but why are u taking it so personally?
what he wrote was quite understandable,
although i am stupid and ugly and rude and hated by people.
- 863 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 00:01
if you are not so bad looking nor hopelessly ugly,
why not to talk to her.
first, try to make an eye-contact and smile at her.
but dont over do it. smile lightly.
ah well. wait. maybe dont smile at first, just eye-contact.
then a few days later, if another eye-contact is successful
then smile lightly.
- 864 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 00:03
And then jump on her
- 865 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 00:09
- >>850 i also think you are normal, much better than i.
i'm forty one now, but jerk off every day, even if
i have a wife, who is eleven years younger than i.
making sex is not enough for me. i sometimes molest
a young girl even if i'm a professor.
my sexual desire is too strong. I wanna have ten wives.
- 866 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 00:12
are you the real prof. hand-mirror?
if you are, i would like to say that
you are the mirror of many middle-aged men!
- 867 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 00:19
- Anyone want to join the Superfree with me?
- 868 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 00:27
- Vat iz superfrree?
- 869 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 00:50
I wanted to marry a girl who was young , pure-hearted,
loyal to me and virgin. Of course I thought it was only
a dream. I gave it up for a long time.
But I was able to find such a girl by chance last year,
and married her. Not all girls are like prostitutes.
It depends on you whether the girl is good or bad.
But don't compromise. I prefer to be single rather than
marry a girl I can't really love.
- 870 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 01:18
- life is too short to take a chance. i'll choose a safer course of life.
i'll marry a girl I like the second best, caz, she loves me best.
- 871 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 07:06
- 872 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 07:12
- 873 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 07:14
- 874 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 15:57
You said it!
- 875 ：851：04/05/14 16:18
Yes, i did it!
This morning, i smiled at her as you wrote, then she grinned back!
Thank you very much!
- 876 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 16:47
- I am erectttinggg now. How should i do?
- 877 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 16:55
- give me your quick advice
- 878 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 16:56
- Just jerk yourself off again and again!
- 879 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 16:58
- I see. Thank you.
But I want you to shake my stick to calm and gain control it again.
- 880 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 20:22
- the girls who look shy and wear pants are inclined to
love sex, but the girls who are showy, talkative, and
wear a short skirt tend to be less interested in sex.
as is often the case, the reality is different from
- 881 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 22:06
- I like ugly woman who has really great body.
- 882 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/14 23:01
Lucy you! But the best is yet to come.
This is what I heard from a woman,
which she believes is the best line that works on all the girls.
According to her, it goes something like this.
"I wonder if you find this a pickup, but...,you know,
yes, this is the pickup for the first time in my life.
So...do you mind if I ask you out for a date? "
That sincere but direct way is the key, she said.
Why don't you take her word for it?
- 883 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 00:54
sounds a bit too blunt, doesn't it?
i would first try to have a trivial conversation with her...
sudh as: where you get off? what school? etc..
but well, maybe some girls love that straightforwardness.
observe her well and no hasting! (but no stalking)
- 884 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 04:44
- i got up now, and i'll take a shower. i'm going to have my hair cut
this morning, but what else should i do?
- 885 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 05:32
- i'm surised that even this time somebody makes some threads go up to the
top. i wonder if they haven't been able to sleep all night or they get up
so early to study english. it seems that many are students
it is students.
- 886 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 05:49
- Well, I uh, 2-chan de for several days asonde mita kedo, DQN ya arashi,
hatamata dempa no hikkii ga ookute, MAJI so exausted dawa.
Kon-na kudaranee site not necessary dana. Kore tsukuttano who?
Anyway I'm not gonna come here EVER again.
See ya 'round!
- 887 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 06:11
- I didn't want to marry such a girl who checked my family
register or my daily deeds by using a detective
agency. If it is an arranged marriage, it is natural.
But if it is a love marriage, I can't trust her love.
I broke up with such a girl, and got married to a better
girl the next year. After all the girls who are too much
skeptical lose everything.
- 888 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 10:09
- according to the study of medicine the birth rate (of boys to girls)
is changing, that is, the proportion of boys to girls will be 1:3
in the future. i can get married if i can return to life after i
- 889 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 12:19
- if a man comes first before a woman during
copulation the baby will be a girl and vice versa.
so if above is true then men nowadayas are not able to sustain
as long as before.
- 890 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 12:27
- I don't have any girlfriends so far.
- 891 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 12:32
- 892 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 12:42
- the women who are working at a cabaret tend to look down on
the women who are working at a massage parlor.
the women who are working at a massage parlor are
inclined to look down on the women who are working
at a Turkish bath.
we tend to look for the people who are less fortunate,
in worse situatioin, in order to feel to some extent
- 893 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 13:16
Good for you
The human species wont't need any goddam genes from a loser like
- 894 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 13:23
- I just now got back from a beauty salon where I went
for the first time. To my surprise, the beautician asked
me, "What is your job"?
I thought she is very insensitive. She shouldn't ask
her customer's job so easily, unless she knows the
customer well. If I'm jobless, I must have been ashamed
of saying that I was jobless. Now many people including
my friends are jobless because of slump in business.
In fact I myself was almost fired this April, though I wasn't.
The president of this salon should improve education of his
Anyhow young girls today should be more sensitive to
- 895 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 13:33
Asking the customer's job is one of the most common salutations
in a beauty parlor. Don't be so supersensitive, asshole.
Anyway, did your mommie pay for your haircut?
- 896 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 15:20
- >>895 why do you know that?
maybe you are a woman or a jobless.
that's why you can be so insensitive to others.
you'd better change what you are now.
you don't know how to talk with others.
- 897 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 16:36
- i'm in a manga coffee shop again.
why do so many japanese like reading comics?
- 898 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 16:47
- I want to enjoy pussy very much......haahaaaaa
- 899 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 16:54
- reading comics is a private matter. Japanese people
have to be group-oriented at their work, so they
want to enjoy their private life in their days off.
on the other hand americans make much of their own
way of thinking even in working, so they can have
energy to be with others on their days off, for example,
playing sports or enjoying outdoor activities with their
friends. Of course it is a general tendency.
- 900 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 17:33
- 901 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 18:11
- I thought this kind of thread would end sooner or
later, and cannot post any messages when I come back
I'm glad to know that this thread is still going on.
After reading many messages in this thread, I'd like to tell
something of I think.
When posting to a particular person, it seems to me that it is
a waste of time if we haven't developed a heart to heart
feeling with that person, a feeling not of superiority but of
being on the same boat.
I always felt that when somebody hits bull's eye, be that
myself or the other, argumentation stops and we start looking
at life together. Then nobody wants to outsmart or teach
When talking to individuals, it seems to me, that what cannot
be said in very few words, is not really worth being said,
which is quite different when talking to an audience that
already has accepted what you have to say as valuable, or
at least worth giving your time and energy to listen to.
I' m going to be away from home on business next week again.
- 902 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 18:50
- she's always slow to do anything.
that's her fault. I like her all the better
for her fault. but today my patience is wearing
- 903 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 21:02
Cut the crap
- 904 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 21:03
- 905 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 22:17
- A lot of people have been stressed out in our society.
There are some ways to keep stress from piling up in
Taking alcohol in stride may be good. Moderate use of
alcohol makes our muscle more relaxed.
For some people doing a nifty may be the best way.
As a matter of fact, it makes them physically exhausted.
But I wonder why we can feel relieved after doing things.
Does it paralyze some parts of our brain?
Or can we get new energy if we can forget everything?
- 906 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/15 23:22
- It has been revealed that Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi
did not pay national pension premiums during three separate
periods between the 1960s and 1980s. The total nonpayment
period is about six years and 11 months.
Also the prime minister has been accused of misleading the
public over his pension status, that is, he has lied to the public.
Opposition party members demanded Koizumi resign for lying
to the public.
It has surprised me so much not because Koizumi did not pay
the pension premiums for some periods but because I also might
not have paid them for a certain periods when I was in my
I wish I have forgot paying the premiums. Forgetting paying the
premiums is completely different from forgetting to pay them.
Koizumi should have forgetting paying them.
Anyhow I have to call the social insurance office next Monday
to check it.
The government shouldn't have made so complicated a pension
system that a lot of people including Diet members forgot to pay
- 907 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 00:29
- i'm gonna meet ris? next wednesday. what should i talk.
i don't know whether her feelings toward me is just
friendship or love. how can i know it without asking her?
we've known each other for more than two years.
- 908 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 00:44
- if you haven't had sex with her more than two years, maybe you
are just a friend for her. if you have no sex appeal for her, she
won't fall in love with you. that's the way it is.
- 909 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 02:22
- i wonder why quite a few men in 2-chan make biting remarks about
the women over 30 being single. some say we are losers. who cares?
- 910 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 11:08
- it's raining cats and dog, which makes me depressed. i can't take a walk.
- 911 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 11:30
- after eating a cup noode, i have a sharp pain in my
stomach.i may have intestinal trouble.
- 912 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 11:49
Ha ha...take care
And your number happens to be 911.
- 913 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 12:19
- last night i had a dream about ??. We went to a restaurant
together, but she didn't say anything there.
i tried to make the atmosphere better, but all of a sudden,
she stood up, and went away. i'm afraid it may be
a prophetic dream, cuz, i'll have dinner with her this week.
i like her plump cheeks as well as her character.
- 914 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 12:38
- Speaking of Ramen,
I love ramens, especially a oily, fatty one.
But when I eat it, then I get the runs regularly!
Always I'm on the verge of being a man of shit.
Always it's really a close call.
- 915 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 12:46
- When you're walking down the street
And feel something neat
- 916 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 13:03
- i wanna live a single life, but i think women had better
get married. i feel a pity when i see single women over
35. in fact there is such a single woman at my office.
she is not so bad both in looks and character. i wonder why
she can't make a boy friend. i sometimes have lunch with her.
admitting that she is pretty, i don't wanna marry her, though
only making sex is OK. She lacks something. i don't know
what it is. i feel sorry for her. what do you think she lack?
- 917 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 13:04
How are we supposed to know you damned shit.
- 918 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 13:38
- TOILET HAIKU
Sitting on the can,
Waiting for the unlikely;
Damn it - constipation.
- 919 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 13:41
- >>916 she may lack sex appeal, though she is good-natured.
this is often true of men as well. women often think of
good men as just friends, not more than that.
but too strange men like someone here can't make a girl
freind. it's no wonder.
- 920 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 14:11
- i couldn't do that today too. i'm weak-willed.
i have to think about it more seriously. i wish
i had a stronger will power. after all only persons
with a great deal of willpower can get ahead in
- 921 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 14:54
- my hobby is reading comics and surfing the Net in a Net cafe.
it's the best way to get rid of my stress. nowadays i come to this
cafe every sunday. i had to waite for about twenty minutes to get
a seat today. a Net cafe may be the fittest place to while away his
or her time for many japanese.
- 922 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 18:37
- 1000 minus 78 and counting...
- 923 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 19:29
- two days off will end so quickly. i feel so sad. i may be stressed
to the max. i wanna quit my job, but if i quit, i can't make a living.
i wish i won 100 million yen in a lottery. i wonder what percentage
of people are satisfied with the present job.
- 924 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 19:47
- 925 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 19:56
- he is not a shitty person, but shit itself.
- 926 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 20:21
- should anyone who happens to step on >>950
make the new thread, please?
let us keep this thread alive!
i started to massage my gum with salt recently.
i must keep my gum pink.
- 927 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 21:41
- i wanna go to work by car if it rains heavily tomorrow.
i don't like getting drenched. but one problem is that i'm
often stuck in a traffic jam when it rains cats and dogs,
and it takes a much longer time to get to my office,
i don't like getting up early, either.
- 928 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 22:44
- In a Japanese thread, the thread "Just leave after writing what you
want to say" is so popular that it has already gone through Part 132.
I wonder how many editions this English thread will go through.
- 929 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 23:40
- I recommend a comic to the men who feel emptiness in daily life;
Kurosawa,The legend of a strong man.
He has been working construction site ever since high school.
He is 44 old and never married, has few friends, no girl fried, no knack,
no popularity, but a big body only.
One day, realizing the meaning of life at a blow,
he tries to make his life satisfactory, struggling with everything he can,
but always in vain because of his awkwardness.
Will he be able to reach the self-actualized? ...That remains to be seen.
- 930 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/16 23:54
- i also read comics when i feel empty.
i can know and get into a different world
by reading comics at a manga cafe.
- 931 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 00:35
- I don't know exactly what works for you, R??. I may have done
things a little differently. I'm pulled in two directions.
I'm in a big rush to finish up, but I know I've got to take my time
or it'll all end up disappointingly. I'll ignore the voices telling me to
to hurry, but it's so difficult.
- 932 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 07:01
- it's rainy.
- 933 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 20:57
- i hate wearing a suit when it is hot.
- 934 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 21:03
- 935 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 21:05
- just wear your birthday suit
- 936 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 21:09
- when i went to the Hello-work and took interview there, the clerk said to me'
your world door kept open'.
I was very shame...
- 937 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 21:25
- >>934 >>935
No way! Every one makes a fool of me. 'YOur dick is considerably short!'
I hate it
- 938 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 21:27
- >>936 your story was a big hit. do you like wearing a suit?
- 939 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 21:34
to tell you the truth, I hate wearing a suit in summer.It's dump inside.
- 940 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 21:37
- If your world door is open, your future is brite.
If, however, your fly is, ........
- 941 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 23:12
- Let it free from you for eternity!
- 942 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/17 23:13
- >>world door is open
Ready to hustle any time, huh? Outa boy.
- 943 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 00:17
- Why is it easy to fall into a bad habit, but difficult to
get into a good habit?
What is worse, it's difficult to give up a bad habit,
but easy to break a good habit. If it is the case,
human nature would be fundamentally bad.
The scientific or industrial development is amazing,
but we haven't been able to develop mentally.
But if we have a rethink about it, it comes as no surprise
that we can never realize a spiritually rich society.
According to the theory of evolution, man is said to
have evolved from the ape. In the animal world,
only the fittest can survive. We also live under
the natural law of the survival of the fittest.
For this reason, wars will never end, though we
should make every effort to bring all wars to an end.
- 944 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 07:07
- It's cloudy. I'm afraid it may rain.
- 945 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 15:49
- It's serious recession now. There is few English related jobs except fucking Eigyou in the Hello-work.
- 946 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 15:52
- Economic recession robs the jobless people like me of power
- 947 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 16:14
- I have a short pencil like my kokku
- 948 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 21:00
- i'll have dinner with her tomorrow after all. what will happen?
- 949 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 21:05
- 950 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 21:18
- she may try to rape me. yes, i'll be careful.
- 951 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 22:06
- hiro morita's english is terrible. he speaks english in
heavy japanese accent. his japanese accent is too much.
he should not read news on the radio. i feel throwin up.
- 952 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 22:23
- I wanna make love to Ayumi Hamasaki.
- 953 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 22:30
- i almost fainted all of a sudden this afternoon. i may have had brain infarction
- 954 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 22:51
- I got 1,000,000 yen go back to home, and I bought a mortorbike(ﾟдﾟ)ｳﾏｰ
- 955 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 23:13
- my right calf is swollen, and i feel pain there.
i may be affected with the gout.
- 956 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/18 23:30
- who will make the new thread?
- 957 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:03
- Some people are still singing songs at a karaoke bar downstairs.
they are so stressed out or they don't have work tomorrow, i wonder.
- 958 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:15
- to my surpise i got about 7000 yen increase in salary, though
i was demoted. my friend was promoted, but he got about 10000 yen
decrease in salary. i don't why. which is better?
- 959 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:27
- I get your point. I suppose he never did anything to hurt me.
But I can't stand postings any more. It's more than flesh and blood
How much more responsible are you for getting his addicted to
something he is told is good for him? I think you have a
responsibility to him and you shouldn't go around banning him
at the drop of a hat.
- 960 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:34
- English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 961 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 00:34
- English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 962 ：an beginner.：04/05/19 13:32
- Good Job! a thread maker!
I did not know Ichiro may reach 2000 hits today or tommorow for
his baseball life. It is great! I expect that Nomo reach 200 wins.
These records is total through in Japan and in USA.
- 963 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 22:33
It's must be the trap that companies usually set up.
They aim at cutting down the worker's overtime payment anyway,
promoting their employees to whatever the post as many as they can.
Personally I don't need any promotion or credit,
as long as I just get moderate money.
- 964 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/19 22:57
- I always thought that people who get low salaries are losers.
Only the rich are the winners.
I think money can influence the state of mind.
If you get more money, you will feel more stable, and vice versa.
- 965 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 00:49
- English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 966 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 12:18
- 967 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 12:49
- Sup party people? I just wanted to say that I was walking along the
road one day when this guy named Jack took off with my notepad. I mean,
what the fuck is up with that? I don't understand why he would do such a
thing, it's like dancing on a pedestal and falling into a quagmire of
- 968 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 19:30
- English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 969 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 19:31
- English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 970 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/20 19:33
- English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 971 ：an beginner.：04/05/20 22:56
- We should use the next thread when the thread finished.
If none use the thread, 1000-getter might like to consume
it to finish. :-)
The UEFA cup finished to win Valencia. Unfortunately, I could
not watch the program. But, I knew the result through the Internet.
In next week, the final game of the CL of UEFA play. Which do you
think win Monaco or Porto.
I do not know to predict the winner, because I do not know
members of these theams.
I mistake my prediction that Real Madrid and Arsenal go to the
final. Do you foresee Monaco versus Porto on the final?
- 972 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 00:32
- I really love both my wife and my lover, I can't divorce my wife, because
she really loves me, and she is a very nice lady, and I love her.
My lover is also very nice, and she loves me, so do I.
In the past it was impossible to love two women at the same time,
but it has been possible.
- 973 ：poorest English：04/05/21 00:37
- What is the nature of desire? It seems to rest in objects
which when obtained fail to continue to satisfy one's desire.
And yet it seems to be a constant presence in life always
searching for that which will satisfy. Is there anything
which provides permanent satisfaction? Or is it the search
itself for satisfaction the nature of desire? Are we desirous
of anything here in this thread perhaps?
What does it mean 'to desire'?
Have you looked at this?
- 974 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 00:43
- 975 ：poorest English：04/05/21 00:46
- Either, I am humble in this case, which means you
have wrongly applied a personal judgement on me!
Or, I am not humble. Your response, "try" to be
humble, is not an example of someone dealing with an
"actual" situation. It is not an example of someone
with flexiblity, who can respond as the circumstances
demand. It is an example of someone who wants to
project a stated that is not actual.
If I am not humble, why tell me to "try" to be
humble. Trying is useless! Why can't you focus on
dealing with a non-humble person. Why can't you deal
with what is, rather that what you would prefer? (for
example, if my child is in fear, I don't say, try not
to be afraid! I deal with the fear, and help then
understand, and process it). You continually show
that you preference is to have people agree with you!
Yes, Mr ???, I'm afraid it is!
Why is there such a discord in what you would like us
to believe, and what you actually do? Why do such
words as "try" even enter into your vocabulary?
Mayb my English is too poor to express well what I mean.
- 976 ：poorest English：04/05/21 00:56
- Now a typhoon No. 2 is coming, but it will bring us something
valuable as well.
I love working in the garden after a healthy rain.
For me, weeding is meditation. I get the opportunity to get my hands
dirty in the process of clearing out things no longer necessary to
growth, and perhaps even prohibitive to growth. Working the soil
by hand is a gift my grandfather taught me, as the serenity he exhibited
through his perpetually green fingernails was enough to, on some level,
turn me on to it. Funny now to watch my children turn their noses away
from the perceived chore; I can only hope one day they will get the
enjoyment that is mine from this simple exercise. Thank you rain.
- 977 ： ：04/05/21 00:59
- _∧∧☆_∧∧＿∧ ／／
∀｀) ・∀・（ ´∀｀） .／| ＵＳＡ！ＵＳＡ！ＵＳＡ！
（ ￥（ つЯ＼|
|| | ｜ ｜ ｜ ＼＼ ＼＼ ＵＳＡ！ＵＳA！／／
￣| |￣￣￣| |￣￣ ヽ |ΛΛ ΛΛ ΛΛ Λ ΛΛ ΛΛ ΛΛ Λ
| | | | | |∧＿∧∧＿∧＿∧ ∧＿∧＿∧ ∧＿∧
￣ ￣￣￣ ￣￣￣ |´∀｀ （´∀｀ ）´∀｀（´∀｀ ）´∀｀）（´∀｀ ）
（ ） （ ） （ ） （ ） ）
∧＿∧∧＿∧∧＿∧ ∧＿∧∧＿∧∧＿∧∧＿∧ ∧＿∧
（ ） （ ） （ ） （ ）（ ・∀・)＜ＵＳＢ
- 978 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 00:59
- ∧＿∧ ∧＿∧ ∧＿∧ ∧＿∧ ∧＿∧
（ ・∀・） （ ｀ー´） （ ´∀｀） （ ﾟ ∀ﾟ ） （ ＾∀＾）
（ つ┳∪━━∪━∪━━∪━∪━∪━┳⊂ つ
｜ ｜ | ┃This thread has peacefully ended.┃ ｜ ｜ ｜
（_＿）＿） ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻ （_＿）＿） Thank you.
- 979 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:03
- your pictures are very cute. let me finish this thread as soon as
- 980 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:03
- 981 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:04
- 982 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:04
- 983 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:04
- 984 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:05
- 985 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:06
- 986 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 01:10
- English Monologue(英語で独り言) PART 2
- 987 ：an beginner.：04/05/21 10:06
- Shall we finish the thread?
We call 1000-getters for finishing the thread!
- 988 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:37
- Eririn is NOT an angel.
- 989 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:37
- Excuse me.
- 990 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:38
- Got ９９０ covertly.
- 991 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:39
- Eririn is NOT an angel.
- 992 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:39
- Eririn is NOT an angel.
- 993 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:39
- Eririn is NOT an angel.
- 994 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:42
- Typhoon has gone. All blue sky up.
My girl friend has bone. All blue in my mind.
- 995 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:42
- 996 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:43
- 997 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:43
- 998 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:44
- 999 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:44
- 1000 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/05/21 10:45
- 1001 ：１００１：Over 1000 Thread
read.cgi ver 05.04.02 2018/11/22 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)