Chatter in the English (Part 3)
- 1 ：Landon Donovan：03/11/13 21:51
- Let's chatter in English!
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 21:57
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 21:57
- 2 got.
Nice to meet you.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 21:58
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 22:05
- I have to get up so early tomorrow. Good night all.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 22:32
- 6........9 ?
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 22:42
- seven get zuza
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 22:51
It's nice of you to build a new thread.
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 22:53
- Let's get chatting.
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 23:02
- Anyone seen "Kill Bill" yet?
- 11 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 23:50
oops,,l'm female.l can't try the way you told me to do!(lol
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/13 23:52
- l havent yet.how was it?>>10
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 01:29
worst possible, you don't wanna see, you better not.
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 02:25
- thx.>>13 l had no idea to see it at first.
l read a story of Amy Yamada yesterday,and it made me so sentimental.
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 03:54
Did it make you cry?
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 04:10
Well, if that's the case, I suggest stick your finger in there in stead.
That's how I feel the universe.
-- another female (I'm not 980@part2).
- 17 ：16：03/11/14 04:13
...but for what you want to accomplish, I would go Dancing.
- 18 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 04:51
- Wow new thread is here! Thank you!
Kill Bill so ausome! NOT terrible one unlike somebody told.
Go-Go-YOUBARI-chan was so cute! Her eyes have special power,i think.
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 05:10
- R u guys livin in the states?
Cuz, i can find so many natural phrases here and there.
It would be nice. But sometimes i aint understand what u r talking about.
Is there some kind of fights in here? No?
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 05:43
- i left a message for my ex boyfriend the other night after hearing
he was getting his dick sucked by this huge skank
for the first few months we were dating and told him t
hat he made me sick and to not call me anymore and blah blah
and what does he do? he calls...oveeer and ovvvver again, i ignore him,
even the blocked calls he thinks hes so clever with, and he keeps calling!
why cant he get a clue??
- 21 ：16：03/11/14 09:31
He is just bozo. That's all. Men are stupid animals.
- 22 ：16：03/11/14 09:54
I'm based in the US.
>Is there some kind of fights in here? No?
What do you mean? I don't see any fight in here. Are you talking about
the previous thread? I'm new here, so I don't know.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 10:18
There wasn't any fight as far as I know.
As far as I'm concerned, I talked about Japanese comedians,
food and so on.
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 10:37
- The advent of the NBA season may excite me.
But I haven't watched many of the games yet,
because NHK's satellite broadcast hasn't often covered them.
I'd like to watch LA lakers' games even on the tube.
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 10:44
- Me, too. I'm a basketball fan. I don't know much about NBA, but
I'm a fan of Yuta Tabuchi on Denver Nagets.
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 11:06
It was pity that he got fired..
A TV program has it that he belongs to a team
in a minor basketball league and wants
to get a chance of being a member of some team of NBA.
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 11:15
I didn't know that.
Hope he will be around as a member of NBA team. I want to see Japanese player.
P.S. yes, I mean Tabuse.
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 11:23
- Tabuse is sure the best player in Japan.
His abilities are above the other Japanese players as a point guard.
His quickness and agility almost reaches the level of NBA players.
And he feed the ball very skillfuly.
It's possible for him to belong to NBA in the future!!
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 15:24
- Before chattering at this new thread,
why don't you finish the former one?
It's still not over 1000.
- 30 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 16:54
- youdont have to fill the reminder of the previous thread , it'S for the rany day ..
English Board is not one of those boards packed with lots of people wasting time chatting up going for 1000...
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/14 21:16
So i going get 1000! Watch me!
- 32 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 00:11
- Why is this thread called "Chatter in *the* English"?
- 33 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 00:36
I don't know why.
By the way, is there someone who watched today's vollyball game?
Did Japan beat Cuba?
I missed the game.
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 00:56
- I've just confirmed the result of the game.
It's very nice Japan won it!
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 00:59
- Yes! Japan came from behind. Japan won 3-2.
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 01:00
- I hope our nation will get the ticket to Athen!
Today they have to beat China.
Let's cheer them up!
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 01:02
- I will!
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 12:52
yes,i cried a little.
its title is 'butterflies from lips'
very strange story,but it'll give your heart some effects,
i dont know what it is.read it if you have a chance.
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 12:55
- im going to onsen from just now!
i want onsen to heal me!!!!!!
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 13:07
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 15:58
- Hello there.
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 16:08
How are you doing?
- 43 ：名無し＠English：03/11/15 16:18
- Does anyboby know places in kansai area
where I can make foreign friends?
I want to keep practising English with native speakers.
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 16:25
I'm afraid I live in Kanagawa prefecture.
Is there a military base in the vicinity of your home?
(It maybe shame that I don't know wether there is or not.)
If any, how about going there?
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 17:18
You need to know someone from the base
to come and pick you up at the gate
if you want to enter.
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 18:46
I'm doing fine thank you. Sorry for my late response. I was taking a nap
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 22:59
A little bird told me, when the anual festival took place,
Japanese who didn't know even a military personnel
were allowed to come in.
What I heard from the bird was wrong?
- 48 ：名無し＠English：03/11/15 23:19
- Thank you for the informations!
However, there are no military bases around my place.
Uhhnn, is it impolite to ask foreign people on the street
to be my freind?
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/15 23:28
What if someboby you don't know at all suddenly asks you to?
I think anyone is somehow on the alert to strangers, do you?
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/16 00:25
- musashimaru retired
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/16 00:50
- Musashimaru retired... hmm... but ...I don't feel anything,
for me, when Takahanada retired ,sumo retired out of my world.
- 52 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/16 01:08
Speaking of Sumo, I am a bit interested in Akebono.
Do you think he will make a good K-1 fighter?
Bob Sapp vs Akebono match will excite me at the end of this year.
Considering the stamina they of them may have,
the match may end in a miniute or two, though.
- 53 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/16 01:09
- 54 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/16 01:39
My husband always complains that Japanese
people try to talk to him in English so that
they can practice English. He feels very "used"
and is tired of being asked "what time is it?"
or "hello!" or "hi, where are you from?"
Non-Japanese people on the street are not your
"English practice machines." If you really want
to brush up your English, please pay for professional
- 55 ：名無し＠English：03/11/16 11:44
Thank you for your advices. You are right! If I am in foreign country and people there
keep talking to me in Japanese, I will be sick of it.
However, professional services cost alot...:( I am a student and dont have much money..
What should I do...
- 56 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/16 13:09
How about talking to yourself?
What you'll come up with, always try to express in English
before refering to English dictionary,
and you can practice how to say it.
Or what do you say about keeping a diary?
At any event, what I think is most important is
we should go on practicing English everyday.
- 57 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/17 01:34
- If you really really wanna be a good English speaker,
GO Abraod. or hook up with the man from US.
- 58 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/17 01:41
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/17 01:57
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/17 20:24
Akebono is too fat to fight in the k1ring, which is good as a sumo wrestler thoguh
and its been like three years since he retired and the reason was his knee. so i think he can't move quickly and
he cant be a good K-1 fighter.
But him against Bobsapp in the K-1 ring is definetly worth something
I am looking forward to it.
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/17 21:20
- Today, I saw the movie 「RFK」.
Is that a true story?
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/17 23:06
- is it intresting?
i don't know the movie,so complain about it please.
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 02:05
i don't know if it's true or not. It is a gr8 story.
... I just wanted to use "gr8".
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 03:19
Of course, Akebono's neck is full of fat.
As you said, it's unlikely he has enough mastles to support his own wight.
The focal point is that he manage to lose his wight
to ensure that he can move a little more quickly than he probably do now.
On the other side of the coin,
as he looks bigger than Sapp, it's very interesting to find out
which side will win the match in wiew of wether only the size of body
can entertain us or not.
I am looking forward to the fight very much as you are.
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 09:41
How did you feel about the spring?
Did it make you feel refleshed?
As for me, if steeded in hot spring long,
then I'll be too hot and feel giddy.
So I can be in it only for a while.
How about you?
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 14:57
- Bleh, bleh, bleh...that is all.
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 15:05
- fuck you
- 68 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 15:06
- why thank you.
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 15:08
- you are welcome,
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/18 21:46
Yes, it is interesting and very sad.....
I think that if kennedy brothers is still living,
America might have became different from America today.
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/19 04:19
I think it doesn't so matter whether English grammar is perfect
One reason I've come up with is because everyone in this thread probably
doesn't want to put a stop to conversation as long as
we can communicate with each other.
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/19 15:25
- Anybody here?
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/19 15:50
- what do you want?
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/19 15:51
- Something to drink.
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/19 16:08
- Here you go. 旦 旦
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/19 16:20
- Thank you.
and one of them is yours.
How about drinking with me?
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/19 19:52
- Did you wacth the K-1 macth broadcast yesterday?
It was very exciting.
Masato defeated the callanger from the States.
He kicked the opponent's thigh many times, which led him to win.
The now-K1-top fighter will win the next title.
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/20 10:09
- Akebono must have an atavistic desire to emulate Wajima.
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/20 10:11
- What sounded chimerical is that he'll defeat Sapp.
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/20 10:19
- Following a lengthy diatribe against mendacity,
Kakuta imposed penance upon Isii.
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/20 16:39
- Anybody here again?
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/20 18:53
- Good evening
- 83 ：D：03/11/20 21:45
- ...I suppose people should start putting up their names, at least when they ask for some help.
- 84 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/20 22:16
- 85 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 03:47
Did someone perfidious fool you into doing something?
Have you ever beem deceived ?
- 86 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 05:33
- Is there a shit ? I want to eat a shit .
- 87 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 12:39
Blah Blah Blah Blah
- 88 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 15:17
- I am take apples two on a pool last tear maybe so.
That is that you want to fuck in sky ,isnt it?
No way!That is not me.It's me.I do not like that.
Sleep in my dream.Slip on the snow.You bad.
Take me out to the ba.....NO!NO!NO!
Fun.Fun. into the Sun.She wants you to do your make out of your head.
Come on in my ass!!
Look at there!Here tigers came!
That is why I do like this.
That is the way I do.
lips on my ass!baby
- 89 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 15:59
- What the ...?
- 90 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 20:52
- What's going on
- 91 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 20:57
No. Blah, blah, blah is for innocent meaningless stuff.
Bleh, bleh, bleh is for crappy meaningless stuff.
- 92 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 21:18
- Can I 〜？
May I 〜？
Will you 〜？
Shall I 〜？
Shall we 〜？
Is this 〜？
Is that 〜？
What is this?
What is that?
Where is your school?
Do you like dogs?
Did you like dogs?
What do you like 〜？
What did you like 〜？
What do you want to drink?
What are you doing?
What are you doing now?
I am listening to music on my radio.
What will you do tomorrow?
I am going to go to city hole.
- 93 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 21:29
- 94 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/21 23:06
anything wrong with 92?
I can not recognize the mistake...
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 00:18
- What do you mean "recognize"?
- 96 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 00:23
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 00:26
- >>96 That's a good one.
>>92 city hall, not city hole
- 98 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 00:29
- >city hole
That's very funny!!
- 99 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 00:35
You posted >96 without noticing that?
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 00:43
- Entschuldinung Sie.
- 101 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 01:32
- 102 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 02:29
- Que is the french frase is'nt it?
I ain't know the detail. If i fail PLS say it.
Sometimes, I wanna talk & chat in English version Espesially, rightr after watcing MTV.
Most of artists ait't use proper English,
That does't matter, It's ok yooo.
- 103 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 02:48
- ?Que? means "what?" in Spanish.
Anyways, it's kinda funny that you write in
broken English (with a whole bunch of spelling
mistakes) that artists don't use proper
- 104 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 11:58
- 105 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 12:06
- >>100 do you mean "Entschuldigen Sie" ?
- 106 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 13:28
You must say that in English!
- 107 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:34
He couldn't do that.
- 108 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:38
- You understand nothing about that.
- 109 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:39
- Then you must tell me about that.
- 110 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:42
- I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I know nothing...
Stop bugging me! Go away!
- 111 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:44
- How histeric you are!
You must be hospitarized!
- 112 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:44
- It's done.
- 113 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:45
- 114 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:46
- Every now and then.
When I'm all alone.
I'll be wishing you will call me on the telephone.
Say you want me back.
But you never do.
I feel like such a fool.
- 115 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:49
- Get rid of all those periods! You are making me sick! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
- 116 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:50
Don't take them so seriously.
Don't go mad.
- 117 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 16:54
You are the biggest ass-hole in the world.
- 118 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 17:06
- 119 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 17:07
- Oops. I meant to say: Get rid of that hyphen, too!
- 120 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 17:29
- 220 ：†ケン† ◆kiM4qXVHAg ：03/11/22 01:36
- 121 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 18:02
- I hate Bob Sapp!
Akebono, do you hear me?
Do "Shi-ko", say "Dosukoi!" and rush to Bob S with your hell-like "Tsuppari"!
SMASH BOB SAPP UNTIL HE GET FALL TO THE FLOOR!
- 122 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 18:07
- Yeah, whip him around and sap all the fat out of Sapp.
- 123 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 18:57
- I think Akebono is too large to move quickly.
Sapp will beat Akebono unless the beast tries to tackle the
One reason is Akebono has little time to prepare for the match.
And second, he has never experienced a fierce hitting battle,
so if he is hit hard against his body, he can't stand the punches
Finaly, Sapp is getting stronger than a year ago!
So Sapp will get the better of Akebono!!
- 124 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 19:24
- Hey, your telling so much lies. Akebono had spent so much years of "Tsuppari" attacks.
Do you know the true destroying power of "Tsuppari"? It's the hardest fierce hitting
battle of all the time! Bob S will understand what the real deal is while he's falling
down to the floor.
- 125 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 19:46
- Shut the f*ck up.
Akebono doesn't need you to do his fighting.
- 126 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 19:46
- ....and who can sap the fat of Akebono?
- 127 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 19:52
- Akebono is a dead meat. He doesn't have the mobility anymore
because of his knee problem.
- 128 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 19:59
- I hope the fight won't turn to a comic show. I love to see K-1 fights as long as
they're serious ones. If I remember correctly, the fight to come is the most
curious K-1 match ever.
IT'S THE FIGHT BETWEEN THE TWO FATS!
They have no skills and arts required for K-1 fighters. THEY ARE JUST TWO BIG FATS!
- 129 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:21
- Akebono doesn't know how to fight against his opponents
as a k-1 fighter, and will never get the hang of it,
while Sapp defeated Hoast, the former k-1 champion, twice last year!
The former fat yokozuna will lose the fight!!
Sapp has rocked the k-1 ring, and will continue to defend
his position as the only beast!
- 130 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:26
I want him to go into the WWE.
- 131 ：130：03/11/22 20:29
I made a mistake.
- 132 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:30
- True, Sapp has less stamina than other k-1 fighters
who can move quickly due to their light wight.
BUT Akebono is too obese, so he can't sally forth.
His tuppari will end up being nothing useful.
- 133 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:35
- If you think Akebono win the fight because of his tuppari,
I'm sorry to tell you tuppari is nothing short of
- 134 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:38
- What can lead us to think Akebono will beat the beast?
- 135 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:38
- I hate you all too.
There is nothing wrong!
- 136 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:41
On whose side are you?
Do you agree that Sapp will win the game?
- 137 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:44
- Sapp must be bleeding because of butting.
- 138 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:48
Then, the former sumou wrestler will be knocked down
due to the butting.
- 139 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:56
- I'm not intrested in Bob&Akebono too.
- 140 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 20:59
- Sapp will get Akebono's tuppari and then his eyes are destroyed.
- 141 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:06
- So what?
- 142 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:09
- Sapp'll lose his control.
- 143 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:11
- I can't take it.
What am I waiting for?
I'm still breaking.
I miss you even more.
And I can't fake it.
The way I could be for.
I hate you but I love you.
I can't stop thinking of you.
I'm stuck on you.
- 144 ：元祖甘党 ◆z7.mjaNBMo ：03/11/22 21:14
- That's Stacie orrico's song.
- 145 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:19
- 146 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:20
- Every now and then.
When I'm all alone.
I'll be wishing you will call me on the telephone.
Say you want me back.
But you never do.
I feel like such a fool.
- 147 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:21
You're so cool.
- 148 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:23
- agen and agen and agen....
- 149 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:31
- I'm bored.
- 150 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:43
- You're boring.
- 151 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 21:44
- 152 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/22 23:58
- you got to be kidding!
- 153 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/23 00:20
- no, i'm boring and you're bored...or is it the other way around? oh, fuck it.
- 154 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/23 00:39
- yes, you are boring and i am bored.
i will tell ya loud and clear,
you are boring the whole funcking world.
- 155 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/23 06:54
- Akebono's supporters are so boring.
They couldn't tell us the ground on which the fat yokozuna
will win the match.
- 156 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/23 08:25
- You know my will is broken.
You got my heart on hold.
- 157 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/23 21:11
- 158 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/23 21:18
- 159 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/23 22:20
- So what?
- 160 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 00:44
- I know there is no "if" in history. But
If Japan won at WW2.
We wouldn't have to study English, right?
- 161 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 20:57
If Japan had coronalized all of the nations in the world,
It could be true..
- 162 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:01
- If so, our native language Japanese would be the international communication tool.
- 163 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:07
- If England had lost WW1,
there would be no big war in the vicinity of Iraq.
- 164 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:10
- How I wish I were a handsome, intellectual , and rich boy.
- 165 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:12
Are you a bad-looking, silly, and poor boy?
- 166 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:15
- Hey, which do you think will win the next k-1 match,
Akebono or Sapp?
- 167 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:17
- If there's any reason you think Akebono will win it,
please tell me.
- 168 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:20
Yes, sir!Of course,sir. Additionally I want some girlfriends
- 169 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:21
punch only no kick match
- 170 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:22
- So what?
- 171 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:25
Make so much money that you can get everything you want.
Money could enable you to buy all the things in the world,
maybe even girls.
You can do it.
- 172 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:31
I don't know how to earn such tremendous money.
Had i better buy a lottery like end-year Jumbo?
- 173 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:36
Any means is ok if there's a chance of making you rich.
- 174 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 21:38
Thank you very much for your sincere advice to me.
- 175 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:01
Stady hard !
- 176 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:03
- How many apprpval point is the Koizumi Cabinet?
- 177 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:03
- stupid conversation...
by the way, I think Sapp will win. But personally I hope Akebono's victory because he is representive of Japanese national sport SUMO.
- 178 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:05
- You're boring.
- 179 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:08
- I dislike Sapp when he was defeated by Miruko
- 180 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:29
Why do you want to talk in English?
I do not understand why.
- 181 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:31
Because I want to practice English.
- 182 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:33
Real buffs of Sapp didn't dislike him due to the loss.
- 183 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:57
- I'd like you to die.
- 184 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 22:58
- I'd like you to die, too.
- 185 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 23:01
- I would like you not to die.
- 186 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 23:03
- You can go to die.
- 187 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 23:45
- No problem.
We are going to die later.
- 188 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 23:47
- You are all sound ludicrous
- 189 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 23:48
- NO!!I don't want to
- 190 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/24 23:52
- 191 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 00:05
- Raindrops falling on my head〜♪
- 192 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 00:11
- whose song is it?
- 193 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 02:13
- the dusk is gainin' ground like flickers all around〜♪
- 194 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 13:05
- Is this thread for K-1 and karaoke, right?
- 195 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 14:14
Sapp'll sing songs for your sons, because the sun is shining so sorrowly.
- 196 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 14:26
- 197 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 14:28
- Warren Sapp is playing great tonight.
- 198 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 14:33
LOL, nice mixture of two topics!
- 199 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 14:38
I'm worried if Sapp win the next k-1 match.
- 200 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 15:17
- What is that?
What is the time?
What do you do?
What did you do?
What will you do?
What are you going to do?
What can you do?
Where is my key?
Where are you?
Where do you live?
Where did you live?
Where will you live?
Where are you going to live?
Where can I live?
Why is that?
Why do you do?
Why did you do?
Why will you do?
Why are you going to do?
When do you come?
- 201 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 20:28
- 202 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 21:04
- 2 many 2 boring Qs.
- 203 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 22:22
- hey men.
How do you think about Shinjo who will play at Sapporo Dome?
Why doesn't he choose Tigers?
- 204 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 22:46
ＷＨＯ ＣＡＲＥＳ !
- 205 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 22:52
Shinjo is always looking for something new and exciting.
And he probably didn't want to look like he failed in the
majors and got sent back.
to the Tigers.
- 206 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/25 23:12
- Tiger:something hot.It is useful things when it's winter.
- 207 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 01:24
it's funny. I agree with you.
it's too hot. So the fans wanna dive into the river, right?
- 208 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 04:07
- Which baseball team do you guess will be at the top
in the Japanese professional league next year?
I wish Yokohama Baystars would.
If Daityansu dasen, or the batters in the team always taking chance of home-runs,
fired, they would beat all the other teams in Japan.(lol
- 209 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 04:18
- Dude, Baystars rule!!!
But they SUCK!!
Get real dude, I'd say the chance is one in billion!
I'll be finding myself at studiam again next season...
- 210 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 04:30
- Giants will be at the bottom of the list of the league.
They deserve nothing.
- 211 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 04:32
I like that man.
- 212 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 04:41
- Who's that man?
In the team?
I must say everyone playing in the team may be fine.
But Nabetune, or the disgusting, irritating,
self-centered, senile manager is nothing short of
the nude king.
I mean, he abuses the team.
- 213 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 04:50
- Do you know why Hara was axed?
- 214 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 04:54
Yes. I know a little about it.
According to the paper, the reason was really disgusting!!
What a self-satisfied man the worst manager is!!
- 215 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 05:03
- Tell me more!!
What was it?
- 216 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 15:30
- Dude like a
- 217 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/26 15:31
igirisu dannna no
- 218 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 01:28
aunt of English husband?
- 219 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 11:37
- the new manager Horiuchi is so popular in japan that his huge moles are our national treasure.
and if you get a chance to see him play in his prime on TV or something , you know waht i mean.
- 220 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 13:54
I'm kinda bored here.
Anyone wanna talk to me?
- 221 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 13:58
- What for?
What's there to talk about?
- 222 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 14:03
- 223 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 14:06
- Well, I just thought of killing time...
But gotta go!
- 224 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 14:34
- Is anyone like soccer here?
- 225 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 14:38
- I guess you mean "Does anyone like soccer here?".
Me? Sorry but not interested in it.
- 226 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 14:55
- I watched a game Arsenal - Inter early morning.
I was sleepy but I had a great time....
- 227 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 15:12
- Cool. I think it is good, at any rate, to have a time making you feel
excited or satisfied or so.
But mind not to suffer from lack of sleep...
- 228 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 16:57
- Hi, I am bitch and try me harder!!
- 229 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 17:35
- oh! what bleed of dog are you?
- 230 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 17:40
- Maltese, Pekinese or Japanese? Ha ha ha!
- 231 ：171：03/11/27 17:49
- no idon't blead
- 232 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 17:50
- 233 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 17:52
- 234 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 17:56
your posting reminded me that i have to buy a loaf of bread. thank you.
- 235 ：228：03/11/27 18:19
I am a female pig, you wanna try?
- 236 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 18:26
you're a pig! how lucky am I, today's diner is pork chop. I wanna try you with mushroom sauce.
could you please ask someone to butcher you?
- 237 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 18:31
can you fly?
- 238 ：228：03/11/27 18:43
Mmmmmm....sounds good, pork chop with your smely balls.
I am afraid not, sorry.... but I can flip your dick.
- 239 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 23:16
- Wanna join English Only Off Kai? Join us right now!
- 240 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/27 23:58
I'm completely not interested in it.
And I'm dubious about other BBS' links because
I've once been fooled into pushing the URLs
due to thugs like you.
- 241 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:01
Upload the pictures of your face.
- 242 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:02
- Which do you think is stronger, Akebono or Konisiki?
- 243 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:06
- Go back to Sumo board. (if it exists)
- 244 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:12
- Konisiki sure sings well, but he is not stronger than
any k-1 fighters in view of quickness, toughness, and so on.
To add one more reason to it,
Konisiki was at his peak ranked as Ozeki,
while Akebono was Yokozuna.
So Akebono is stronger than him.
- 245 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:13
- 246 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:15
- Any theme is ok if you write in English.
- 247 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:25
What you wrote made sense to almost everyone in this thread.
I also think Akebono is stronger.
BUT if he fight Sapp, he can't beat Sapp.
- 248 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:28
- konishiki was strong enough to be yokoduna.
but at that time, most of the yokoduna deliberation counsil members are opposed to gaijin yokoduna.
konishiki fought against the counsil and his controversial statement got counsil stubbon.
his attitude to sumo was great, akebono too.
akebomo could be a great oyakata.
i was really disappointed.
- 249 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:33
You know a lot about Sumo!
I haven't known that Konisiki couldn't be ranked
as Yokozuna because of the traditinally strict organization.
Well, I must admit Konisiki was strong...
- 250 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:38
- When was ur first time?
- 251 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:40
- Why are there few threads here on this English BBS,
in which they write in English?
- 252 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:40
- first time to kill people?
- 253 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:41
- what do you mean?
- 254 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:43
- I heard, "Read more, write more, and you can improve your English".
Why does few people try to write?
- 255 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:46
Then, the one would be arrested not to be here.
- 256 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:47
- The ones that can go to English chat rooms.
The ones that can't can't do it here either.
- 257 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:49
- If you don't write, you'll forget how to write. Even Japanese.
- 258 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:50
- I don't care about the others. I want to write, so I'm wrinting here.
- 259 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:53
- Speaking of killing people,
I know there was murder of a Japapese person abroad,
broadcasted on TV one or two days ago.
I don't know much of the reason,
but it was pity..
- 260 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:56
are you talking about kidnaping victim?
that was awful...
- 261 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:58
- If Japan Self-Defense Forces is sent to Iraq,
some of the members who belongs to it
will be murdered because there's so much danger there.
- 262 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 00:59
- 263 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:00
- English, Etalian were killed.
- 264 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:02
I couldn't agree with you more!!
Writing is essential,
especially in learning another language.
- 265 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:03
- Another example of Japanese people's "we are victims" syndrome.
- 266 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:04
A dozen or so?
- 267 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:07
I don't remember well but...English is more than dozen, I guess.
- 268 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:08
You mean we don't have to care about Japanese victims
deployed somewhere in Iraq?
- 269 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:11
The interim result must have led English people to
be against the iraq war..
I heard Bush wasn't welcomed in English the other day.
- 270 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:11
UK 53, Italy 5, other coalition forces 20
- 271 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:12
- US 453
- 272 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:14
Thanks a lot.
- 273 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:15
Not at all.
But did you notice that someone used 'murdered' for Japanese
and 'killed' for others just before >>265?
- 274 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:18
- Correction to >>271
Total of 2094 have suffered combat injuries but not died.
- 275 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:23
- On the other side of the coin,
I read Americans put a fire on iraqi people's houses
because they kept a secret where the former
government's sergents were.
Ahhh, I read about this on the site linked to
the thread named ZATUDAN SIYOUYO.
I'll seach the link, because I perused the article then.
- 276 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:25
>because I perused the article then
Sorry, I want to write I didn't peruse it.
- 277 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:30
- You are absolutely right.
War is a terrible thing for everybody.
But getting into a pissing war of words as to
who is sorrier doesn't solve anything.
Human race has never been able to stop killing
each other. We all have to share the blame and guilt.
- 278 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:30
I'm afraid I wrote something wrong about the American deed.
- 279 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:38
If there were nothing we could do to prevent America
from waging more wars,
all we could do would be plead with American people not to
- 280 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:44
- What do you think Prime minister Koizumi will do if
Bush isn't re-elect next year?
If the democratic party win the presidential election,
America's policy must change completely.
After that,what do you think Mr Koizumi would do?
- 281 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:50
That is a crap.
Would the Viet Nam War have been avoided if Kennedy wasn't elected?
Would the Korean War have been avoided if Eisenhower wasn't elected
Would World War II have been avoided if Roosevelt wasn't elected?
- 282 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:53
Oh, I didn't notice that..
What you called the syndrome makes perfect sense to me now.
- 283 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 01:56
What makes you think the American policy will change completely
if a democrat takes over?
The Viet Nam War went on (and got worse) when Nixon, a Republican, took over
from Johnson, a democrat.
Neither the Democrats nor Republicans have a monopoly on wars,
and neither do Americans.
- 284 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:06
What you said is true about the past wars.
And even when Clinton was the U.S. president,
America sure did bomb some regions..
Whoever is elected as the U.S. president,
there would be wars, as long as the States play God..
- 285 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:15
The reason is, the would-be next president is against the
iraq war, against almost all of the Bush policy.
If he continue the war, it would be a problem because of
At any rate, what I want to say most is
Prime minister Koizumi would follow the Democrats,
if their polisy changes about the iraq war.
- 286 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:15
- Americans could easily draw back and concentrate on its
home land affairs only. But, isn't that how WWI and WWII got
so out of control? A lot of bad things are happening all over
the world where the U.S. hasn't (but should have IMO) decided
enough is enough. Everybody else is ignoring the poor oppressed
people in those areas/countries either.
Also, are you admitting that the rest of the world is totally
powerless? It doesn't bother me if your answer is yes or no.
Americans aren't playing God. They are trying to be more caring
humans than people like you.
- 287 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:24
- Bush visits Iraq for thanks giving.
- 288 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:31
- Rumsfeld visited Korea and told them that he is planning to
transfer a bunch of Marines out of Korea.
I wonder if he told anyone in Okinawa that a large number of
American troops will be moving out of there, too.
- 289 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:39
I think America wages war not for the poor oppressed
people, but their profits.
First, if Sadam is submissive to America,
they didn't fight against him.
The reason I think so is, during the cold war,
America supported Afghanistan to ensure that
the former Soviet couldn't govern the region.
Second, Bush administration must aim at the oil field in Iraq.
Finaly, the Americans exploited the iraqis like what is written
What made you think America is caring
- 290 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:39
I got that from CNN's breaking news service, too, but
the CNN news site doesn't have a story on it yet.
Have you seen it some place else, like BBC?
- 291 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:40
- 292 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:43
- Bush makes a surprise visit to Baghdad
- 293 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 02:53
- We Japanese are afraid of North Korea.
But America didn't try to assuage the fear.
One reason I've come up with is that
if we aren't worried possible bombers,
the States won't contorol us.
Korth Korea is a tool for the U.S.
- 294 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 03:02
- Please DO NOT represent us.
- 295 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 03:06
Are you a Korean?
- 296 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 08:00
- I think that Al-Qaida will attack targets in Japan.
- 297 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 11:01
What makes you think like that?
- 298 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 11:14
- Oh, what a serious topic there is progressing!
Here was the thread of K-1 and karaoke and baseball and football...
Too little intelligence and too little ideological grounding have I
to participate in this discussion...
- 299 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:08
What do you think is the targets?
The building which prime minister is living in?
Anyway, if that happens, the effect must be devastating.
What I'm worried about is as follows:
when seriously destructive earthquake break out in the
visinity of Tokyo,
if there's terrorism of Al-Qaida or bombers from North Korea,
what can we do?
- 300 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:08
- ３ ０ ０
- 301 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:17
Let's talk about K-1 and karaoke.
When it comes to singing songs,
Konisiki must be better than Sapp or Akebono.
So if K-1 were the acronym of Karaoke-1,
Konisiki could beat any other K-1 singer, though..
- 302 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:18
- That's ghey.
- 303 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:34
- I don't go to Karaoke with girls.
You know why? If I sing with my deep and sexy voice, they all start
fingering their nipples and clit. I hate their trying to come while I
sing. You can guess what would happen if I released my CD and girls
all over Japan got it at CD shops. I'd better sing just in taking a
shower, you know.
- 304 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:36
Go to hell.
- 305 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:39
- Have a bit of sense of humor, 304.
I know all you can say is those cuss words, though.
- 306 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:42
ha ha ha I know your girl friend...YOUR RIGHT HAND!
- 307 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:49
My left hand.
- 308 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:53
Sorry, I didn't know you are lefty.
- 309 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:56
- I am bi dextrose
- 310 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 12:57
- 311 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:00
- A question has occured to me.
I can understand that 303's left hand has fingers.
But does it have nipples or a clit?
- 312 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:06
As I said, my girlfriend is my left hand.
The girls who masterbate while I sing aren't my girlfriend.
See? They all want to go out with me but I can't as long as I have the
girlfriend, my left hand.
- 313 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:09
- Bule shit !
- 314 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:11
- 315 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:12
- You must have had something blue.
- 316 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:14
Ah, I've got it.
I suppose that your girlfriend must satisfies you so much indeed
to keep you from going about with a real girl.
- 317 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:17
Stilton or so?
- 318 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:23
- I have one more thing that bothers me.
Everytime I walk in my town, all girls try to get screwed by me.
They walk to me with their panty off and jump at me pointing their
pu.ssy to my di.k.
- 319 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:39
Another question has occuered to me.
In such a case, what does your girlfriend, Lefty Hand, do always?
She only waits and sees without doing anything else?
Doesn't she step in between the p-ssy and your d-k?
- 320 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 13:52
- Can't you imagine what my left hand feel about girls who jump to me
aiming at my di.k? My left hand becomes furious at them and can't control
its emotion full of jelousy. It hits them in their faces to bleeding.
- 321 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 14:00
- Ha ha, it is more or less as I've thought.
And you mean that what makes your girlfriend move is NOT your own emotion
but your GIRLFRIEND's emotion, don't you?
- 322 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 14:21
I insist to my left hand that I am not flirting with you, 321 but
it doesn't listen to me. Before I am knocked down and fall down fainted
in front of my PC, I'd better go now. See you around.
- 323 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 14:30
- Dick head !
- 324 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 14:57
Ooh, our chatting has made your precious girlfriend Lefty get
jealous? Tell her not to worry because I am a man LOL.
Anyway, thanks a lot for sharing a good time with me. I really
See you and best regards to your left hand. Be on good terms!
- 325 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 15:03
- "Chatter in the English"
What kind of English?
- 326 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 15:09
The kind of English which 2-channelers use, I suppose.
- 327 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 17:26
- could u please be more specific about the reason that this thread was built?
- 328 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 17:46
- THE REASON why this thread has been built???
Ask >>1 or God only knows.
- 329 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 17:59
- To keep you guys off the street.
- 330 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 18:02
- I don't know the reason in detail.
- 331 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 20:26
- Japan is for the Japanese.
The Japanese is the only one divine race on earth, therefore,
we have to maintain our racial purity by kicking out all the foreigners from Japan!
- 332 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 20:30
- A falsehood perpetuated by ignorance
- 333 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 20:33
- More and more fucking foreingers come to Japan for the crime purpose.
They can only think about commiting crimes because of their racial inferiority and their characteristic of DNA.
We have to kick out them all or there will be full of criminals in Japan!
- 334 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 20:33
- More and more fucking foreigners come to Japan for the crime purpose.
They can only think about committing crimes because of their racial inferiority and their characteristic of DNA.
We have to kick out them all or there will be full of criminals in Japan!
- 335 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 20:43
- You ass-hole.
- 336 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 20:50
- Japan will be virtually crime-free, if all Japanese criminals
are locked away or otherwise disposed of.
- 337 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 23:26
Japanese police arrest and incarcerate only a fifth of the criminals, or
maybe much less than that, right?
Japan may be getting a more dangerous nation to live in.
- 338 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/28 23:42
- On top of Japanese police office's dilligence, we have the lowest officers per
population among developped nations. The states got twice as many.
Something has to be changed real fast at the red tape castle!
- 339 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 00:24
What I meant is this:
Stop blaming foreigners for the crime problem, because an
overwhelming majority of crimes are committed by Japanese persons.
Catch all these criminals and put them away; then you will have
reduced the number of crimes to much less than 10% of what it is
now. Another way of putting it is that you won't solve the crime
problem until you stop making excuses.
- 340 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 02:27
I somehow agree with you, but I think you disregard the rougue foreigners.
Of course, some ofthe Japanese people are afraid of
talking to foreigners and don't want to get involved with them.
But Not all of us, including you, won't be hard on
them without any reason.
Even if there are terrolists in front of you,
you won't be afraid to make friends with them?
And foreigners who comit crimes often have the relationship to
To sum up, we have to take all criminals, Japanese or foreigners,
- 341 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 02:29
What you said.
- 342 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 02:33
What do you want to say?
- 343 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 02:36
"What you said" is a long way of saying 同意.
- 344 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 02:37
- I agree with "what you said."
- 345 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 02:40
I didn't know the meaning of the expression.
I'm pleased to know about it.
- 346 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 21:13
I've just watched NBA on the tube.
LA Lakers beat San Antonio Spurs by a fairly wide margin.
It was very exciting.
SA won the NBA title last year.
But having watched tonight's game,
I'm certain LA will take the champion ring of NBA this year.
- 347 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 21:22
- I hear Akebono was once a basketball player.
If he had continued basketball,
he wouldn't be a K-1 fighter, much less a former Suno wrestler.
- 348 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 21:27
- So the idea has flashed into my mind
that K-1 doesn't need any boxing experience, but
Is that true?
- 349 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 21:33
- Say, I recalled Karl Malone, a world-famous basketball player,
was asked to be a wrestler due to his mustles.
- 350 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/29 21:37
- If you recall correctly, the word is spelled m-u-s-c-l-e-s.
- 351 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/30 02:45
- There are few people.
- 352 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/30 03:06
- It takes only one.
- 353 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/11/30 03:14
- To trailor park girls go round outside
- 354 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 00:22
- We must talk in English.
OR GET OUT OF HERE!!
- 355 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 00:31
- Stop SHOUTING!
- 356 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 00:33
- I'm very hungry. I'll have a cup noodle.
- 357 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 09:35
Having food late at night might make you ... fatter.
- 358 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 15:43
- 359 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 20:18
- I got job tommorow... Part time job. I go to hospital twice ina month.
And I take some medicine something like prozac.
I think it's little bit early for me to come back to the office...
But i aint got enough money. I like drinking. it cost a lot!
Im working just for getting some liquor.
- 360 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 20:21
- No kidding,man!
- 361 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 20:27
Glad to hear that, you are the man.
- 362 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 21:52
Please not go to work when drunk.
By the way, I don't know of the effect of the medicine.
What's the effect on you?
Something related to intoxication?
- 363 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 21:57
- Prozac is a donwer, I think, so you wouldn't get high.
Wait a minute, alcohol is also a downer, huh.
Oh, fuck it.
- 364 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 22:01
The downer can make one calm?
Without it, he would always make a fuss or get wild?
- 365 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 22:03
Yeah, that's the idea.
- 366 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 22:05
- Doesn't medicine make you sleepy?
- 367 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 22:11
Well, I just understood.
>>359san must be having a hard time
Considering there's possibility of the fit happening
while he/she is working,
it must make him shy away from work...
- 368 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 22:40
- Like I told you, like prozac.
not prozac itself.
I'm having downer ones & also upper ones.
It makes me always high & smooth.
But sometimes i drunken a lot. Alchole makes me happy always.
That kind of way of thinkng easily leads me to a aa.
i know. But i can't help it.
- 369 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/01 23:18
- Uhh..I'm totally stoned..Where am I??
I can see a hell of fireflies..
- 370 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/02 00:37
Be carefull. They can ID you if they want to.
- 371 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/02 01:53
- drag will drag you down. You better watch out.
By the way, some Japanese were killed in Iraq. How terrible it is!
- 372 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/02 02:00
- Yeah, it's a bummer especially because Japanese people don't
seem to realize there is a dangerous world outside.
Hopefully, the Japanese government will learn from this
tragedy and teach better risk recognition to its staffers.
- 373 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/02 04:10
Will they ever???
Sucks for JSDF...
I wonder how many would be wasted....
- 374 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/02 04:49
- I'm of two minds whether Japan should send Self-Defense Forces
to iraq in such a commotion..
One is that, if we don't send SDF there, we'll face issues
on both economy and self-defence.
That's because American company will dominant oil fields there
and we have a neighboring rougue nation against us..
Meanwhile, I have no idea whether we really need to
have people deployed in a dangerous zone..
- 375 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/02 05:00
- Can you make a decision?
We'd better choose to dispatch them?
- 376 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 04:27
- Do you know who †Ken† is?
He is a dolt, nitwit, and blockhead.
He is always writing stupid things.
He looks ugly.
Who makes him what he is now?
Maybe his parents exploited him in his childhood...
So he can't comunicate with anyone in the world now.
That's because he won't communicate in English
no matter how hard he studies it.
Do you think so?
- 377 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 04:37
- I think †Ken† can't learn English.
The reason is that he is a dolt.
he thinks of nothing, nothing, nothing..
Nothing comes to mind..
He has no brain.
The scarecrow in The Wizard of Oz
is superior to him.
- 378 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 08:30
- †Ken† has never come to this thread.
†Ken† won't come here in the future.
He always avoid writing in English.
Put another way, he can't write in English at all.
- 379 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 08:50
- Hey,neither do you.
I can see a hell of mistakes about what you wrote,dogs.
Just hit the book,men.
"He is always writing stupid things."Is he writing now??No way.
"I think †Ken† can't learn English."That`s typical staff.
However,I feel about him in the same way as you guys.He is just a piece of shit.
- 380 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 09:08
Hey, wise ass. Have you heard of "目くそ鼻くそ・・・」?
Look at your English. "hell of mistakes about"---just awkward.
"I feel about him"--- this one too is awkward.
Now go back and study instead of flaming here.
- 381 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 09:46
Because there's "Always" in the sentence,
it doesn't mean he is writing "now".
The sentence implies he always makes me angry
because of his rudeness or something.
- 382 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 09:57
Agree. "Always" makes a big difference. >>379 doesn't seem to even
know the basics of English.
- 383 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 10:11
- 384 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 10:18
- I think we don't have to find fault with each other
in this thread.
That's because he can communiate with each other
even if we make a little mistake.
Meanwhile, what I think †KEN† is devoid of,
is human relationship.
So what he says is stupid.
I mean, even if he write something in English,
what he writes must be stupid.
What do you say?
- 385 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 10:20
That's because he →That's because we
- 386 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 10:36
- Do you know who "cheer up" is?
He is a dolt, nitwit, and blockhead.
He is always writing stupid things.
He looks ugly.
Who makes him what he is now?
Maybe his parents exploited him in his childhood...
So he can't comunicate with anyone in the world now.
That's because he won't communicate in Japanese
no matter how hard he studies it.
Do you think so?
- 387 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 11:08
- Ah, I see!
It's a new type of "copy-paste", isn't it?
- 388 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 11:23
Hi! Ken! Welcome!
Let's talk about good point of Ken.
Can you defend Ken?
- 389 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 12:48
- Sorry, I can't defend Ken.
How can I do that?
I don't see any good point of Ken.
- 390 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 15:16
- For what have we to defend Ken?
One will grow by being beaten over and over.
- 391 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 18:59
- The First Night, I saw this dream.
I was sitting at a bedside with my arms crossed, and a woman laying
face up said in a quiet voice 'I'm going to die.' The woman spread out
her long hair on the pillow and laid her softly contoured oval face in
the middle. A suitably warm blood color spread underneath her pure
white cheeks, and of course her lips were red. She didn't look like
she could possibly be dying. However, the woman said clearly in a
quiet voice 'I'm going to die.'
- 392 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/03 19:50
- When was the first night?
You wanted to say it was the nightmare?
- 393 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 00:15
- Let's talk about Ken again!
- 394 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 00:19
- I want a pretty and young girlfriend because I'll be having a lonely
- 395 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 01:37
it isn't basically for lovers, but families.
In Japan, it is completely for lovers only!
How about cheer up the Emperor's birthday at 23rd Dec?
WE ARE JAPANESE!!!
- 396 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 01:41
- How is Christmas in other countries such as South Korea?
- 397 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 02:29
- Christmas is supposed to be a holly occasion. It's an occasion when
you think about God. Thinking about making out with your girl firend
is not what it's intended for.
- 398 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 03:19
- Christians Only.
- 399 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 03:50
- It's nothing but commercial event for non-christian.
I don't feel like celebrate emperor's birthday though.
I have no god.
- 400 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 12:54
- I have no god, but I have a lot of girl friends.
- 401 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 13:21
- You can call Christmas "sex day" or "special date".
- 402 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/04 23:04
seX Mania Asshole sucker
- 403 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 08:42
- By the way, have you guys reserve any place to have sex on Christmas Eve?
All the love hotels and motels will be booked a week before. So if you
are planning, call now.
Me? No. I don't like hotels. Me and my girl friend like to have sex in
- 404 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 08:59
- You kinky......pervert
- 405 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 09:09
- brother bought a coconut
he bought it for a dime
his sister had another one
she paid it for the lime
she put the lime in the coconut
she drank 'em both up
- 406 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 09:13
- she put the lime in the coconut
she called the doctor, woke him up
and said doctor
ain't there nothin' I can take?
I said doctor
to relieve this bellyache?
- 407 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 11:23
Can I ask you a question?
Why don't you have sex at the room of either you or her?
- 408 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 11:28
- Because there are a lot of cockroachs.
- 409 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 11:31
- Gee...sounds too bad.
In her room, too??
- 410 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 11:34
- Both of them.
- 411 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/05 11:40
- I see...
But haven't you ever wanted to have sex more comfortably?
- 412 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 14:31
- Let's talk about SEX in Xmas !
- 413 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 17:28
- Let's talk about cockroach.
- 414 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:14
- L.G? Life's good?
It's time 4u to release your human negative electron.
- 415 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:27
- hey,dude. whatcha gonna do on Xmas?!
I'm gonna fuck, suck my fucker's nipple and anal, have my cunt suck and piss into the cocksucker's asshole.
It'll be fuckin fun.
- 416 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:34
- 417 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:36
- my name is hirosi kazuhisa
preese caol me mankoamnmkoamnaomaosiufiasolfjuasofafa
- 418 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:42
- 415=pathetic slut. you better learn english more, dumbfuck.
you don't even make sense. putting bad words together doesn't make
you cool. plus it shows how uneducated sorry ass bitch you are. LMFAO
bend over, imaginary whore. im gonna fist fuck your loose ass.
go have an imaginary fuck since you can't get laid in real life.
i feel sorry for ya. it's SOOOOOOOO funny to see a bitch like you trying so hard
to look *cool* but it ain't working at all. LMFAO!
- 419 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:44
- plus, you will "piss into the cocksucker's asshole"? HAHAHA
you got a pussy and a dick, huh? how amusing. LMFAO!!
and you are gonna be fuckin a cocksucker!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
you are fuckin a fag, fag for a sicko!!!!
- 420 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:51
- you got teased, tricked and cheated. lol
- 421 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/07 23:59
- you got 420... damn you. puff puff pass.
- 422 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/08 03:30
- Make up, you two!!
- 423 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/08 03:36
- so are you >422...
- 424 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/08 11:00
- Here is the obscene Interner, isn't here?
- 425 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/08 22:04
- Well, I don't know why I came here tonight
I got the feeling that somethin' ain't right
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair
And I'm wonderin' how I'll get down the stairs
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
- 426 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/08 22:31
- nah KICK YOUR ASSHOLE SHUT!
- 427 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/09 01:02
- What is this internet?
- 428 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/09 01:31
- This internet is nothing but rock bottom, which is a comfortable place for people like you.
- 429 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/09 01:48
- Finally I got my home.
- 430 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/09 17:47
- ne1 here?
- 431 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 12:39
- 432 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 13:57
- 433 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 14:05
- Here I am stuck in the middle with you
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you
And I'm wonderin' what it is I should do
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face
Losing control, I'm all over the place
- 434 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 14:42
- see a doctor
- 435 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 20:09
YOU are all over the place .What is it that you want to do?
- 436 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 20:15
- I will play the guitar that It was bought three days ago.
- 437 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:36
- hey guys...
My dick is out of control la~.
- 438 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:37
- just cut it off
- 439 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:44
- i've been wondering why or when do they put adverbs like "off".
as for me, I might write "just cut it." Is that wrong??
- 440 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:45
- yeah, nobody is gonna notice if it's gone
- 441 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:46
- 442 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:49
in that case, people might think you were trying to say
'cut it out' meaning 'stop it'.
- 443 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:49
in easier English please ^^;
"gone" means good or correct, right??
- 444 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:51
No. It means 'no more'.
- 445 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:53
If you don't add "off" to "just cut it",
then the phrase mean it doesn't separate from something.
- 446 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 21:58
so if sb cut sth off, there isn't it.
and if sb cut sth, it is still there.
- 447 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 22:01
- Ooooohhhhhhh, I've got a paper cut!
Hehehe, he got his dick cut off!
- 448 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 22:02
Because someboby doesn't cut it off.
- 449 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/10 22:05
- maybe i get it!!
thanks a lot!!
- 450 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/11 15:33
- ne1 here?
- 451 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/11 20:10
- Are there anybody around here so brave as to buy "萌えたん"?
I have seen several sample sentences on the book and found them
funny and interesting, yet am a little dissapointed to know that
the words listed on the book are so familiar to me.
- 452 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/11 20:18
- show me example please
- 453 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/11 20:36
Here they are.
I recommend you to magnify the image picture, since its original size
is a little too small to read the sentences on the picture.
- 454 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/11 22:20
- I am here as 凸4u and u r 凹 to be 口
- 455 ：452：03/12/12 00:57
no...... muri... kimoi........ really kimoi.............
- 456 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/12 07:28
- No one here has the temerity to buy such an awefully maniac vocaburaly
- 457 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/16 07:29
- We got him.
- 458 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/16 10:41
Who did you get?
- 459 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/16 18:48
- i got Tom,
- 460 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/16 23:29
- What will become of Sadam?
- 461 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/17 00:57
- he would commit suicide
- 462 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/18 14:05
- "I'm hungry" = I'm hungry
"I'm sleepy" = I'm sleepy
"I'm tired" = I'm tired
"Do you want to go to a movie?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
"Can I take you out to dinner?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
"Can I call you sometime?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
"May I have this dance?" = I'd eventually like to have sex with you
"Nice dress!" = Nice cleavage!
"You look tense, let me give you a massage." = I want to fondle you
"What's wrong?" = I don't see why you are making such a big deal out of this
"What's wrong?" = What meaningless self-inflicted psychological trauma are you going through now?
"What's wrong?" = I guess sex tonight is out of the question
"I'm bored" = Do you want to have sex?
"I love you" = Let's have sex now
"I love you, too" = Okay, I said it...we'd better have sex now!
"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair" = I liked it better before
"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair" = $50 and it doesn't look that much different!
"Let's talk" = I am trying to impress you by showing that I am a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have sex with me
"Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegal for you to have sex with other guys
"I like that one better" (while shopping) = Pick any freakin' dress and let's go home!
"I don't think that blouse and that skirt go well together"=I'm gay
- 463 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/18 14:14
- uh-huh, men's words.
I think there are also women'version. I feel I've seen these in
another thread. (maybe similar one)
- 464 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/18 17:33
- Too many illegal immigrants come to Japan for crime purpose.
This is the time to start anti-foreigners movement.
Japan is for the Japanese.
We ,the Japanese, are the only one divine race on earth,therefore,
all the other inferior races must belong to us as our slaves!
- 465 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/18 17:50
- I'm not your slave, boob.
- 466 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/18 18:01
- I've been looking for a place for nuts.
Is this the one?
- 467 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/18 23:56
- 464- lol your remarks are hilarious.
firstly if you're japanese and if you think that you are the most devine race on earth
why bother learning and speaking english.
... tahts a question I want answered by 464, thanks.
- 468 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/18 23:57
- mocking japanese ppl is what i like to do,
heres a site.
mock with me.
- 469 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/19 03:12
- Taro Akebono will rock the buffs of K-1.
He'll knock Sapp down at the end of this year.
He'll make it! Absolutely!!
- 470 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/19 03:18
- akebono is going to die early
he is too fat
he could be killed in the K-1 ring,
he is so fat he could have something bad in his body and a blow or two by Sapp could trigger that
I really want to see him die in the ring.
- 471 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/19 05:49
Are you serious?
I think Sapp will wind up lost in the match.
Comparing everything we know about them,
Sapp's inferior to Akebono.
So I'm sorry to say you will be depressed in the near future.
- 472 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/19 09:48
- ・We need = I want
・It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
・Do what you want = You'll pay for this later
・We need to talk = I need to complain
・Sure... go ahead = I don't want you to
・I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
・You're ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot
・You're certainly attentive tonight = Is sex all you ever think about?
・I'm not emotional! And I'm not overreacting! = I've got my period
・Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs
・This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house
・I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....
・I need wedding shoes = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white
・Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!
・I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep
・Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive
・How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like
・I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
・Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful
・You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
・Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead.]
・Yes = No
・No = No
・Maybe = No
・I'm sorry = You'll be sorry
・Do you like this recipe? = It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it
・Was that the baby?= Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep
・I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important
・All we're going to buy is a soap dish
= It goes without saying that we're stopping at the cosmetics department, the shoe department, I need to look at a few new purses, and those pink sheets would look great in the bedroom and did you bring your checkbook?
- 473 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 00:23
- Let's talk more about Akebono!!
Do you agree or disagree that he'll be the best fighter of
all the k-1 fighters in the world?
- 474 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 00:33
- i dont think so.
Akebono sucks Sumo.
(suck <-- another NAMETERU??ww)
- 475 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 00:37
- Your debt has come to so much
that you could do nothing.
After he was comatose for a while,
he finaly came to.
A good idea came to me.
- 476 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 00:38
- sorry,, i dont understand what you said,,,,,
in Chubo or Kohbo English pleaase
- 477 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 00:44
So you think Akebono will make good in k-1 ring?
But ,rememeber, he was superb Sumo wrestler.
- 478 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 00:48
No I don't.
Akebono is a pig.
His knees are like flamingo's.
- 479 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 00:53
As you said, Akebono was a little obese
when he made it public to go into the match.
But he will be in good shape till the day come.
- 480 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 01:00
- In all likelihood,
the former YOKOZUNA will beat Sapp.
And then, that will lead to the advent of the age of
the Akebono-dominated k-1 ring.
- 481 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 01:02
- I know he has been working really hard to get fit and learning all the skills he needs.
I heard somewhere that he has lost more than 20kg this couples of months.
I think he is doing his best on everything.
But that is not enough to be a decent K-1 fighter till the day come
I mean it's too short a period for him.
- 482 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 01:11
You have a point, but
even if Akebono hasn't learn how to fight skillfully
till the match,
he'll bump into Sapp and beat him.
And Akebono will be known as a decent K-1 fighter.
After that, he can win all the match he will contract.
Then the former yokozuna will be the best k-1 figher.
- 483 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 01:27
If he could keep doing what he is doing now for another six months,
he could ,at least, be on the same level as Musashi.
But his knees cant be cured completely
He retired because of his kneeproblems.
As long as he fights with his knees he can't be invinsible as you want him to be.
Low kicks are huge in K-1.Just pressing forward, unlike Sumo, doesn't work in K-1 as Sapp has shown.
- 484 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 01:38
Then how about "Pride", or another famouw wrestling?
K-1 doesn't allow fighters to mount opponents, but
So it matters less in pride's ring than in k-1's ring
whether his knees aren't completely recovered.
- 485 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 01:46
- Fighting in Pride requires a lot more skills
Akebono is too old to get those skills.
- 486 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 01:55
- Ake-fucking-bono is just a big pig.
So is Sapp, though.
- 487 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 02:15
What I've just rememebered is that
Sapp the beast beat the strongest Pride wrestler
about a year ago. (Sorry, the name isn't even on the tip
of my tongue.)
Is this wrong?
- 488 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 02:19
- What I want to say is,
if Sapp beat the Pride wrestler ,
then Akebono will also make it in Pride ring.
It's because Akebono would knock Sapp down.
- 489 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 02:25
- Takayama is one of the most weakest fighters that have ever fought in PRIDE.
He has never won only once.
- 490 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 02:27
- Takayama is one of the most weakest fighters that have ever fought in PRIDE.
He has never won.
- 491 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 02:27
- Takayama is one of the weakest fighters that have ever fought in PRIDE.
He has never won.
- 492 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/20 02:33
- It's not Takayama that I wanted to tell you
Sapp beat a year ago.
And maybe it's not a Japanese wrestler
that the beast fought against.
- 493 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 02:32
- What an intellectual Internet it is!
- 494 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:28
- You are not the kind of internet.
- 495 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:33
- someone in here?
- 496 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:36
- Yes, I am.
- 497 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:39
- oops,it seems nobody here now.
is it too early to chat,my gosh?
- 498 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:40
- I'd like to smoke now.
I know tabaco is bad for health, but I couldn't give it up ..
Do you smoke?
- 499 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:40
- oh,you are here brother!
- 500 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:42
What made you think so?
I've responded to you, right?
- 501 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:42
- yeah,i love somoki'n.
i think it's worse to stand it for you.
- 502 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:43
How are you doing?
- 503 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:44
- sorry,there's just little time rag!
- 504 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:45
- i'm writting my master paper,now.
it's terribbly hard.
- 505 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:46
- and you?
- 506 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:47
- Hi! I want to join a bit.
- 507 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:47
Now then, I'll go under the fun of the kitchin
if you don't care, please wait for a while.
- 508 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:49
- How many people here now?
- 509 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:52
- How many internets but me?
- 510 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:54
- Now I'm back.
We can use the internet.
There may be lots of computers hooked to the internet, though.
- 511 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:55
Well, sorry I don't quite get your question.
- 512 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:56
Wow, are you studying abroad?
- 513 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:57
- everybody say your number!
- 514 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:58
- no,i'm in japan,studying socialwork in majour!
- 515 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:58
Count me in.
- 516 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:58
- 517 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:58
- 518 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 04:59
- and 4
- 519 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 05:00
- Why don't we introduce to each other?
Let me start first. I live in Hiroshima. What about you guys?
- 520 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 05:01
How long will it take to finish the paper?
- 521 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 05:01
- ok guys.
we here are 4 members just now,right?
- 522 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 05:02
I'm in Kanagawa prefecture.
- 523 ：4：03/12/21 05:02
I guess so.
- 524 ：2：03/12/21 05:03
Are you 1?
- 525 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 05:04
- i guess it wil take...i don't know!
answer is blowi'n in the wind...
- 526 ：516：03/12/21 05:04
Five or more. >>515 is not me.
Doing this kind of chat,
I wonder when my IP will become prohibited to post here.
- 527 ：3：03/12/21 05:04
- I'm Chiba.
Alright. Let's play mah-jong.
- 528 ：2：03/12/21 05:04
Well ,I'm >>515.
>>516san is here?
- 529 ：1：03/12/21 05:05
- 1 is me ,studying socialwork,and access from oota-ku,tokyo.
- 530 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 05:06
- It's getting pretty crouded.
- 531 ：4：03/12/21 05:06
- It's not snowing here in Hiroshima but it's freezing cold.
I don'T turn on a heater to cut back on utility cost.
Did you have much snow where you live?
- 532 ：2：03/12/21 05:06
Ah-oh, I think I may well change the number, do you?
- 533 ：516：03/12/21 05:06
Ya! I'm here.
OK, I number myself as "5".
- 534 ：2：03/12/21 05:07
Then I remain as 2.
- 535 ：1：03/12/21 05:08
that's souds nice!...bud how we can do so!?
so someone take throwi'n the dice!
- 536 ：4：03/12/21 05:10
- I haven't played Mah-jong and I don't know its rule.
- 537 ：5：03/12/21 05:10
Sorry, I don't know how to do mah-jong.
- 538 ：2：03/12/21 05:11
It's getting colder in Kanagawa.
But as you may know, it isn't yet snowy here.
As for me, I sometimes use a heater, though.
- 539 ：1：03/12/21 05:12
here is no snowing tokyo.
but it's cold to die for me.
and i've turning on the heater all night long !
- 540 ：5：03/12/21 05:13
- Why are you all awake at this time?
What are you doing?
- 541 ：4：03/12/21 05:13
- I wish I knew its rule. Then I can play Mah-jong game in a game arcade.
YOu can strip girl's shirt, bra, panty if you win the game, right?
- 542 ：3：03/12/21 05:13
- Mah-jong is allright. I was just saying that.
You guys type fast..
By the way, no heating now is suicide if you don't have south-pole expedition stuff.
- 543 ：1：03/12/21 05:14
oh sorry,you know it's just joking!
it's impossible to play mah-jong by chatting!
- 544 ：3：03/12/21 05:15
- I fell asleep around 10.
so I don't feel like going to bed yet.
- 545 ：2：03/12/21 05:15
I just got up early to find >>495.
- 546 ：5：03/12/21 05:16
Yeah, it is. I live in Tokyo, too.
I've been using the heater all day.
- 547 ：4：03/12/21 05:16
I don't turn on a hearter but I am still alive.
My fingers are numb because it's too cold.
- 548 ：1：03/12/21 05:18
- sitting up late is getting my usual life style...
though i think it's too bad for me..i can't change it
- 549 ：4：03/12/21 05:19
- It's very useful to have an elctric dictionary installed to your PC
if you often chat on the Internet.
- 550 ：2：03/12/21 05:19
>I fell asleep around 10.
So did I. lol
I'm wide awake now.
- 551 ：5：03/12/21 05:20
Do you mean 10a.m.?
- 552 ：3：03/12/21 05:21
And you check world news on bs in the morning?
- 553 ：3：03/12/21 05:22
- 554 ：3：03/12/21 05:22
- No! no. 10pm.
- 555 ：5：03/12/21 05:22
You're a real early bird!
Why so early?
- 556 ：2：03/12/21 05:24
Are you serious?(lol
You maybe overslept, right?
- 557 ：1：03/12/21 05:26
no i've not.
i don't have tv now ,cause it disturbes my studying.
is there goodnews today?
- 558 ：2：03/12/21 05:28
Sorry, I had to go over your response.
Ah, not always, of course.
- 559 ：5：03/12/21 05:28
I can understand that.
I sometimes have that kind of life style, too.
That's one of the reasons I awake now.
I can also understand that.
Take good care of yourself!
This winter I bought a new infrared-heater.
It's very good to me.
- 560 ：4：03/12/21 05:31
- Maybe I am the only one who don't turn on a heater.
I guess I can live with some polar bears around the North pole.
- 561 ：1：03/12/21 05:33
i know my english is terribly broken,but when we talk on internet
i can speak english with no hesitate and shamed.
so i enjoy it,don't you think so?
- 562 ：2：03/12/21 05:33
- By the way,
I tried watching Kita-no-Kuni-kara last night.
But I couldn't see it all.
It's a shame.
- 563 ：3：03/12/21 05:33
- Do you guys have any news?
I certainly feel my English is too poor to put them in a moment.
- 564 ：5：03/12/21 05:34
- When did you start coming to English board at 2ch?
- 565 ：3：03/12/21 05:35
- 3 people speak at same time!
- 566 ：3：03/12/21 05:36
Maybe in a year and a half.
- 567 ：5：03/12/21 05:38
Well, never mind with your brokeness so much. Just let's enjoy!
I don't have any confidence about my English, hahaha...
- 568 ：1：03/12/21 05:38
in fact,it's first time for me!
- 569 ：4：03/12/21 05:38
when chatting on the net you don't see a listener's face. I think
you can relax and feel easy to talk.
- 570 ：2：03/12/21 05:38
I couldn't agree more.
It's impportant not to hasitate to write.
I think trial and error will get me somewhere.
- 571 ：1：03/12/21 05:40
yeah that's right!
it's very fun to chat in english!
- 572 ：4：03/12/21 05:41
I just watched Kitano-kuinikara a little bit.
I can't believe Uchida YUki got married with him.
- 573 ：4：03/12/21 05:42
About a year.
- 574 ：3：03/12/21 05:44
- I never seen any of Kitano-kuni series.
Uchida stopped her growing at the time of contact-lens ad to me.
- 575 ：2：03/12/21 05:44
Hum, I haven't come up with any interesting news..
Sorry about that.
- 576 ：5：03/12/21 05:45
Anyway I'm using Word to correct my spelling errors before posting.
(But not always guaranteed.) Alc is also one of my best friends.
- 577 ：3：03/12/21 05:48
- I'm using paper dictionary now.
I sometimes use ALC and Merriam-Webster but now.
- 578 ：1：03/12/21 05:48
oh that's ok,thanks.
someone please tell me how to say monomane in english if
you know that.
i just wanna talk about monomane of tanaka kunie...
- 579 ：4：03/12/21 05:51
"Impersonate" would be fine acoording to my dictionary in my PC.
- 580 ：1：03/12/21 05:51
- hum,there are various way to correct spelling errors...
i try to use them,too.
- 581 ：2：03/12/21 05:52
I haven't seen her on the tube recently.
Did she quit her career as an actress?
- 582 ：1：03/12/21 05:54
oh thank you so much!
He is good at impersonate to Kunie Tanaka...is this right?
- 583 ：3：03/12/21 05:56
Tube means TV... I didn't know that.
I think your Engligh is little ahead of us.(sorry guys)
- 584 ：4：03/12/21 05:57
I think it's OK but to be precise, "good at impersonating" and you
don't need "to." So it should be good at impersonating Kunie Tanaka.
I don't mean to nitpick. ^^
- 585 ：2：03/12/21 05:57
Who is he?
Someone like Ishibasi Taka-aki?
- 586 ：1：03/12/21 05:59
i think so too.
Did she become pregnant?
- 587 ：5：03/12/21 06:00
- I came here about a half year ago.
Maybe you're the oldie among us.
I guess you answered to me.
If so, this is your debut thread?
Maybe you're the second among us.
- 588 ：4：03/12/21 06:01
I don't remember correctly, but she said she can't handle her job as
an actor and being someone's wife at the same time.
Maybe she is now busy with household chores and all.
- 589 ：1：03/12/21 06:02
thank you for your teaching.
It is interesting if this becomes a test question.
- 590 ：2：03/12/21 06:02
Well, I learned the expression by rote from some textbook.
- 591 ：4：03/12/21 06:05
Thank you. It's easy to understand to know how long each of us
have been here ,reading your message.
- 592 ：1：03/12/21 06:06
so please fogive me about my english and communicating skills
- 593 ：3：03/12/21 06:06
Oh, really? I can't believe that.
Well I haven't studied at all when I was a student, ha ha.
- 594 ：4：03/12/21 06:07
I agree. haha.
- 595 ：3：03/12/21 06:09
- Bad English again.
(To myself) Check it before you press submit, allright?
- 596 ：2：03/12/21 06:10
Well, I'm afraid
I don't know whether she was pregnant or not.
But if so, it will somehow surprise me.
Speaking of pregnancy,
Hirosue Ryoko got me upset, though.
I didn't know at all she got pregnant..
What she said sounds fairly convincing to me.
- 597 ：1：03/12/21 06:12
- 598 ：4：03/12/21 06:14
I don't think her marriage won't last long. Maybe two or three years I guess.
- 599 ：3：03/12/21 06:18
Oh, no. don't worry about it. Just a monologue.
- 600 ：5：03/12/21 06:19
- Hirosue is a woman who follows her own instincts.
I here her husband's salary is within 5,000,000 per year. (Is this really?)
I think their marriage has some problems.
- 601 ：2：03/12/21 06:20
I must tell you I'm the oldie among us..
I came here about 2 years ago...
You flatter me!
I must study English harder..
But thanks anyway.
Ah, and It may be a shame to tell you
that I flunked an English class in my university days. haha
- 602 ：3：03/12/21 06:22
What do you mean problems? Her husband's salary?
- 603 ：4：03/12/21 06:24
Yeah. I think the diferencees of anunal income between Hirosue and
his husband could be a cause of some problems.
BY the way, she really loves fashion model-type guy, doens't she?
- 604 ：2：03/12/21 06:26
I agree with you two.
She may be in seventh heaven now,
but as >>5san said, if her husband doesn't
make good in buisiness,
he will envy her about her earnings.
- 605 ：1：03/12/21 06:28
- I think that the amount of money,within 5,000,000 per year,
does not exist few.
- 606 ：5：03/12/21 06:29
The salary may not be a big problem, but not small one.
That's the one people're most worried about.
I'm not sure the figure, though.
I hope she'll have a nice marriage life, but it could be a little fragile.
- 607 ：1：03/12/21 06:36
her first steady was fashion model too.
It is the talk which does not have an edge to us...
- 608 ：2：03/12/21 06:37
Here you are.
Her husband's name is Okazawa Takahiro.
He looks nice.
Hirosue likes good-looking guys. lol
- 609 ：5：03/12/21 06:37
- BTW, do you go any other place you can talk in English except 2ch?
- 610 ：4：03/12/21 06:41
I have heard he was a pretty good amateur boxer.
I used to chat in some chatrooms but not these days.
- 611 ：1：03/12/21 06:44
for the moment...Nothing.
Do you know some good methods or places?
- 612 ：3：03/12/21 06:46
- I hardly do web-chat no matter which it's English or Japanese.
It's very hard to ride on the steram to me.
In 2ch, I pick some threads from NHK board and music category.
- 613 ：2：03/12/21 06:48
I rogged in chat rooms of Yahoo before.
But they weren't comfortable at all to me.
So I've never since then.
- 614 ：5：03/12/21 06:49
I feel I read that before... but thanks anyway.
Personally I think he's nice and good-looking, too.
- 615 ：4：03/12/21 06:50
- I seldom post my messages except English Board.
- 616 ：3：03/12/21 06:58
- Well, I'm going by now. See ya.
- 617 ：4：03/12/21 06:59
- Everybody is going? If so, I am going, too.
- 618 ：2：03/12/21 06:59
Do you listen to NHK's radio English program?
I sometimes buy CDs of "Let's speak".
- 619 ：5：03/12/21 07:00
Hmm, yes and no. Mostly no.
Me too. I seldom do chatting on the net.
I just happen to be here.
I haven't gone there yet.
Did they were rude to you?
- 620 ：2：03/12/21 07:03
But if you like to,
please don't care to go.
I'll be browsing the internet.
- 621 ：1：03/12/21 07:05
ok,i'm going too.
I was able to spend very pleasant time.
everybody thank you so much.
- 622 ：5：03/12/21 07:07
- I'll stay for a while, too.
Where is 1? He's gone, too? Hello!
- 623 ：2：03/12/21 07:08
"Disgusting" is too strong a word.
Well, I don't remember why I felt that way.
- 624 ：5：03/12/21 07:09
- Three gone.
People, come here.
- 625 ：5：03/12/21 07:12
- About other English BBS,
I heard there's World2ch that is like an English version of 2ch.
Have you ever heard of it or been there?
- 626 ：2：03/12/21 07:16
hmm, I read on some thread
that it exists somewhere.
But I haven't been there.
People around the world go there to post some messeges?
- 627 ：5：03/12/21 07:28
"it exists somewhere" ...that sounds like Laputa. I don't know the place, either.
I'm not sure, but if 2ch's English version, it might be interesting.
- 628 ：2：03/12/21 07:29
- I'm leaving.
I enjoyed chatting with you all!!
- 629 ：2：03/12/21 07:31
Oh, I thought you weren't here yet.
- 630 ：2：03/12/21 07:37
Anyway, I can't for the life of me remember
when, but this BBS was introduced to the readers of
Japan Times including this board.
I read the article before.
So some foreigers may come here.
- 631 ：2：03/12/21 07:41
- I mean, someone like lasalle-san may peek into some threads.
- 632 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 07:42
Do you mean 2ch, or World2ch?
I'm a little confused...
Also if you want to leave, it's understood.
I'm around here waiting for new comers.
(Serial posting requires certain time between each one.
I got many errors today.)
- 633 ：2：03/12/21 07:49
Are you 5san?
I meant 2ch, not World2ch.
I'm sorry about a confusing expression.
I wrote >>628 because you already left.
- 634 ：2：03/12/21 07:51
because I thought you already left.
- 635 ：5：03/12/21 08:04
>>632 was me. I forgot to put the number, Sorry!
I was just posting around here so.
I know foreigners come to 2ch, but very few.
If you come here two years ago reading some articles,
you'd know the good old time of this board.
How was the atmosphere of English@2ch then?
It's not changed much?
- 636 ：5：03/12/21 08:31
- Now I'm hungry and sleepy, so going to buy food and then take a nap.
Perhaps I'll come here later again.
- 637 ：5：03/12/21 08:34
- I forgot to say this:
Thank you all, I had a very good time!
- 638 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/21 22:07
- why are you guys so.. I dont know.. polite?
- 639 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 02:54
- People sometimes like to do it.
- 640 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 03:01
- I like kurohituji-san, and rasal bengoshi-san.
- 641 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 04:19
- Hello,someone in?
- 642 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 04:25
- Nobody here right?
- 643 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 04:29
- I'm disappointing.
Next time is expected.
- 644 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 04:40
- Incidentally, why will people be gentlemanly when talking in English?
We are carrying out the usually very severe quarrel on the other thread
and board in 2ch.
I am very wonderful.
- 645 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 05:53
This is the funniest English I've ever read these days..w.
We Japanese could barely grasp what you mean, but Foreigners......
who could understand those mysterious sentences....?
- 646 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 06:00
- I just don't like using something like "tameguchi" to strangers.
Also I hate strangers use it to me.
Do you know what really polite is?
- 647 ：646：03/12/22 06:03
- >>646 was for >>644.
Anyway firstly learn the normal English before you talk in that terrible English.
- 648 ：645：03/12/22 06:16
You are such an early bird this morning......or......an owl such as I?
- 649 ：644：03/12/22 06:46
Thank you for your advice!
You could catch what I wanted to say?
I'm happy to hear that cuz that's all I want...w
thank and fuck you pervert!w
- 650 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 07:21
It's getting somewhat chaotic...for some reason I don't know.....
but I like this kind of atmosphere,
and that's why I cannot possibly give up 2ch.
- 651 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 07:57
- Ayapann is the most pretty girl and aanouncer.
- 652 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 14:29
- oh my god.
jap english is so pathetic... honestly, I am so glad i dont talk like them... yay!
- 653 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 14:34
- honestly, this thread title is messed up
- 654 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 15:13
- CHATTER IN ENGLISH
CHATTER IN ENGLISH
.. fucking makes no sense man,
lets chatter in english..
- 655 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 15:14
- oh i just noticed its even worse,
Chatter in the English..
haha.. that makes me laugh harder..
- 656 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 15:15
- its chatter in the enlgish i just noticed...
thats fucking hilarious.
- 657 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 21:17
- If you pretend fool, do it harder. It's not enough.
Visit here again after you correct funny English all around the world.
- 658 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 22:09
- come again????
what is this person talking about, I dont understand.. Janglish.
- 659 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/22 22:22
- You rally understand me, good work.
So go, heaps of pahetic people out there.
- 660 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/23 00:30
- Are you feeling stressed?
- 661 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/23 00:40
- By the way, what are you going to do this Christmas?
- 662 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/23 09:25
- I'm prolly gonna be doing what I am right now
- 663 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/23 11:11
oh, i'm sorry to hear that.
I hope you won't.
- 664 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/23 11:18
- 665 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/23 17:57
- How's it going?
- 666 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/24 01:12
- i wish your mery xmas.
i wish your mery xmas.
i wish your mery xmas.
and a happy new year!!
- 667 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/24 05:56
- I have stayed awake all over the night today in order to translate
the information paper that should be distributed today to the
foregin member of the flock in my local catholic church...
Really really sleeeepy now!!!
In the mean time, I knew that I have overestimated my English skill.
- 668 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/24 06:04
- That sometimes happens.
Anyway, have a good sleep.
- 669 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/24 14:00
- yesterday is birthday of celestial-king in japan.
waste of tax.
- 670 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/24 21:19
- better than kim jong il man.
- 671 ：Single Bell：03/12/24 22:31
- I hope I had a girl friend.
I don't like to be alone ...
- 672 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/24 23:43
I bet you are not alone.
Today we celebrate the born of a new baby, our Savior.
Immanuel! He is always with us and never leaves us alone.
- 673 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/25 21:55
- too-a-loo ppls
im going to fuck my horny bf... yay!
- 674 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/25 22:03
What are you talking about !?
- 675 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/26 10:47
- Merry Klinsmann!
do u know him?
- 676 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/26 18:48
- 674 i am talking about what I was talking about ... :D
- 677 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/26 23:11
- Did you watch a TV program, in which Akebono was featured?
I had this mental picture of him as being too fat.
But as you may realize, he has been getting stronger!
I'm certain he will win the match.
- 678 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/26 23:15
- Sapp the beast seems to know, if he loses the match,
he'll lose everything he got about a year ago.
And that'll happen.
- 679 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/26 23:19
- As for Akebono, his efforts to learn how to fight
has taken shape now.
He already knew of how to defend himself against
Sapp's low kicks.
Akebono is No.1, you know.
- 680 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/27 00:13
- 681 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/27 14:20
- Oh, yeah, Akebono sure is slimer than before.
I watched him on TV and knew his punches were devastating.
- 682 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/27 15:46
- I don't really mind who wins,
I feel sorry for SAPP if he loses the match, but I'd feel bad for
Akebono if he lost the match as well... I reckon they should
knock each other out at the same time.
That'll be classic.
- 683 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/27 16:44
- Hey, such a feeling doesn't count.
You must be on one side.
Which one do you like to beat the other?
- 684 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/27 16:51
- im 682
HUMM... which do i prefer? Honestly I dont really care, but IF I HAD
TO CHOOSE, it'll be SAPP.
The reason being - AKE. can't just go from SUMO to K1.
- 685 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/27 17:01
- In this thread, the buffs of Sapp are rare, minor, and
People here should feel that cheering Akbono up
is a duty.
- 686 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/27 19:28
- ... why should it be a duty?
people are entitled to their own opinions.
- 687 ：あぼーん：あぼーん
- 688 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/28 11:38
- The day is drawing near when Sapp is...
- 689 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 21:07
- SAPP WILL BE NOCKED DOWN.
- 690 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 21:36
- i don't konw the result of pride yoshida
- 691 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 21:42
He lost the match.
- 692 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 21:52
He will be knocked out.
- 693 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 21:58
- >>691 >>692
thank you. I missed the match.
- 694 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 23:04
- 695 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 23:16
- Akebono will be back.
- 696 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：03/12/31 23:18
- If he had had much time to prepare,
Akebono would have beaten Sapp.
- 697 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/01 17:07
I know Akebono did his best.
And I'm sure he'll make it next time.
- 698 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中 ：04/01/01 20:20
oh you are?
anyway, what's your objective of this year?
- 699 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/01 23:36
- Akebono is a real entertainer !
He made me laugh to death !
He was like a dead bullfrog !
- 700 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/02 00:18
You said it.
Akebono always tries to amuse us.
He would never bore us if he faced a knockdown blow.
I think the way he bent down at the match yesterday
was some sort of first rate.
I decided to keep an eye on him from then on.
- 701 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/02 20:30
,.-,/ /::::::::::::::::::::::!,, ＼
（ ,' i:::::::::::::::::::::;ﾉ ヽ-､,,/''ー'''"7
`''| |:::::::::::::::::::::} ｀`ー''"
＼＿／ ヽ--く _,,,..--┴-､ ヽ
- 702 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/02 22:01
- 703 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/02 22:06
- i think Sapp did hesitate to attack fiercely
- 704 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 00:14
- Akebono is sure to be a good k-1 fighter, no question about that.
What's matter is how much time he needs to become the best of all
- 705 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 00:19
- I think Akebono has to lose his weight.
He has to start with this thing.
After he is in good shape,
we can see a more exciting match.
- 706 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 00:31
- But without his fat, he wouldn't win. He pushed Bob to the corner
by using it, didn't he? I think his weight is also a factor in his winning.
If he gets skinny, he is just a tall guy with some wrestling experiences.
- 707 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 00:34
- Then how about turning the fat into muscle?
- 708 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 00:45
- No, Akebono never become good k-1 fighter
because a sumo fighter's concentration is
limited on only first one minute.
After 1 minute they cannot fight at same quality,
and become big fat miserable sandbag like akebono yesterday
- 709 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 00:47
- I suppose it would take a great plenty of time to get it done.
As you know, a fat tissue is completely different from a muscle tissue.
It's made of totally different components. Fat is made of fat acids.
Muscle is made of proteins. To turn the fat into muscles, you have to
burn the fat in the first place. Then you have to strengthen your muscles
to make them grow bigger. It's a time-consuming process. It's not very
- 710 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 01:03
- Luckly, Akebono has a sense of fighting.
So he'll get strong due to the previously
described fact you don't
want to approve of.
- 711 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 01:11
- Do you think Remy Bonjasky will
win the k-1 title match next year?
- 712 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 19:46
- i am worry about his knee...but i think he did his best...
- 713 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/03 20:19
- musashi is the next champion of K1, i think
- 714 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/05 21:59
are you kidding?
- 715 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/06 00:46
- hi i am new but i was reading the discussion on akebono
and was compelled to comment on how much i despise his
transition to a K-1 fighter. i saw the match myself on
new years eve and was struck by how pitiful the man looks.
i thought he retired from sumo in order to preserve the
thread of dignity he cultivated as a wrestler. by presenting
himself on the ring as an ugly, obese, washed-up wrestler does
nothing but tarnish his reputation.
- 716 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/06 03:03
>preserve the thread of dignity he cultivated
I'm sorry to ask you what this phrase means.
Anyway, I read between the lines that you really love
So you couldn't help saying you hated him as a k-1 fighter.
Please cheer him up, or root for him.
Don't talk about him behind his back.
Akebono must feel depressed now.
He wanted to win the match and to defeat Sapp,
and desired to be looked on as a full-fledged fighter.
You must not despise him!
- 717 ：SUMO FAN：04/01/06 20:19
- I'm sad because akebono wad knocked down by Sapp.
I' sure of the result, akebono had been in the best condition.
His weight is behind the best and his knee is ill.
But I want to say.
Akebono did not fight for money.
But for his pride to be a fighter.
- 718 ：715：04/01/06 23:36
The phrase was referring to the reason behind retirement.
My understanding is that in the world of sumo,
a string of bad seasons can lead to a recomendation from
the Yokozuna committee (?) urging the wrestler to
consider withdrawing from the ring. Why is this?
I believe the word best describes the answer
is the japanese word, "Yuutai" meaning noble withdrawal
or something to that extent. In any case, the idea
is to stop when you're still at the apex of your career
so I was rather upset when Akebono decided to
get involved in (what I consider) a publicity match with Sapp.
In my opinion, he merely denigrated himself further.
I, too, would have preferred an Akebono victory but
I am not surprised he lost.
If, however, Akebona fought to defend his pride as a fighter
why did he choose the most commercially-driven battlefield;
that of a new years television match?
- 719 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/06 23:46
- Do you know Sapp wants to star in a holihood movie?
When he was interviewed by CNN, he said he had already been
offered to do so, as far as I can recall.
How do you say?
- 720 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/06 23:57
I apologize in advance if my advice is unwanted but
I think "What do you think?" would be a better
way of phrasing your question instead of "How do you say?"
Anyway, I don't really consider Sapp a genuine "kakutouka."
If he stars in a holywood movie he would be following the
footsteps of The Rock, a famous American wrestler.
I don't know if it's a good career move. Sapp is virtually
unknown in the US, as was evidenced in the match against the
winner of K-1 North America.
- 721 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/07 00:11
You must hate Sapp.
Then I'd like ask you about the match in which
Sapp fought against someone famous in the States-sorry i don't remember the name of his.
You know, Mike Tyson watched it on the spot.
I saw on the tube Tyson wanted to fight Sapp.
You can say Sapp isn't famous after Sapp beats Tyson?
- 722 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/07 02:04
Yes, that's precisely the fight I was talking about
in an earlier post. I now remember that the name of
the American champion was Kimo. If you saw the match
then you must know that the majority of spectators
in that stadium were rooting for Kimo, not Sapp.
That's why I concluded that Sapp was unknown in the States.
I do like Sapp. His matches are on the whole pretty exciting
in a commercially satisfying way.
- 723 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/07 16:04
- How are you doing?
- 724 ：うんち食いてえ：04/01/07 16:19
- Whenever they got trouble everyone says
‘Are you kidding?‘(laughtrere
- 725 ：SUMO FAN：04/01/07 22:59
No matter when akebono can fight,
No matter where he can fight
he would have done, I think.
But he is one of the most famous man of o-sumo wrestlers.
Who didn't use him for TV show.
By the way I'm sad because tuji-chan and kago-chan leave morning-musume.
I can't live any longer...
- 726 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/07 23:15
rorikonn ha itteyoshi
- 727 ：SUMO FAN：04/01/07 23:40
You speak Japanase. You fool.
- 728 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/07 23:57
- Hey you！！
Shall we chat!!!?
- 729 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 00:16
- when will natsumi abe graduate from her idol group mo-musu?
- 730 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 00:33
- It's January 13??
- 731 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 00:36
- it is soon for us
- 732 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 00:41
- and that's it for today,good night!
- 733 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 17:12
chronicと mic ってなんでつか？
- 734 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 17:14
- 735 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 17:36
thanks wack dude
suck your own shit.
- 736 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 18:04
You lick your mom's stinky pussy and make her cum.
- 737 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 18:23
shut da fuck up
u sound ill
- 738 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 18:26
- 739 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 18:31
- see ya bitches lattaa
- 740 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 18:35
I just turned 18 and i can't help myself playing with my p-u-s-sy.
wanna see me?
- 741 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 18:37
yess im female and hot baby
- 742 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 18:57
- you cock suckers make me sick
- 743 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 21:07
- i think this thread is a kind of a place where fuck'in men are gathered in vain.
- 744 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 21:20
- I want to smoke!!!!!!!
- 745 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/08 21:43
- I hate smoke! I'm going to kill you.
- 746 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/09 02:21
- Don't touch me!
- 747 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/09 18:14
- Do you have something funny to tell us about?
- 748 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/10 04:51
- Nothing, always.
- 749 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/10 06:17
You must be kidding.
I know you have a way with words.
Please make us laugh.
- 750 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/10 15:09
KURIRIN NO KOTOKA〜〜〜. DEDOUYO!!
- 751 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/10 16:39
im sorry,i cant say anything which will make you laugh out.
but,if you have kinda courage even a bit,click this.
maybe youll realise and descover another world which youve never seen before.
- 752 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/10 17:35
- i shouldnt have seen it....
i will regret that for the rest of my life....
- 753 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/10 17:39
- i was moved to tears.
you touched me.
thanks so much for giving me an introduction to the world of true love.
- 754 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/11 05:29
What's it like?
- 755 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/11 11:57
Are you trying to deceive us in such a insidious way?
- 756 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/12 09:01
- I'm afraid I missed watching the TV program that featured Akebono yesterday.
The capture of the program in the newspaper was as follows:
Akebono is a samurai who excited Japanese people.
Is there anyone here who watched it?
And if any, how do you feel about the program?
- 757 ： ：04/01/13 09:56
yeah i watched.
i think that is fiction.
that program was dramatized to move viewer.
- 758 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/13 10:29
The vedeo footage like>>701 was rebroadcast?
I wanna see the punchline of the match on the eve of this year again.
- 759 ：kankoku akusesu：04/01/13 10:52
- i've ,too, that was pretty much .
it could be better i thought, he got stomach bang Bob out to the corner once.
He on it, done it, that's all i say 'bout.
- 760 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/13 11:03
Are you living in South Korea?
- 761 ：hattari.aku.jp：04/01/13 11:09
- iya, nanbu utari-mura
- 762 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/14 04:07
- What can I do for you?
- 763 ：日本＠名無史さん：04/01/14 04:42
- Would you stand nude!
- 764 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/14 05:46
- 765 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/14 05:46
- 766 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:06
- Hi guys, how's it going?
- 767 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:09
- Mikitty is more beautiful than any other her memmbers.
It proves her an only angel.
- 768 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:13
Then, did you watch Ryouma-ga-iku, a TV program, on the second of this month?
She acted in it.
You must have watched the program, right?
- 769 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:19
- Are you living a salubrious life?
- 770 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:21
Yes I watched the program.
However her perfomance ability is lowwer than any other actors and
actresses. She is only pretty.
but it was extremely long for me to watch from start to end.
- 771 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:26
- I like Mikitty.
- 772 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:26
exactly the point !
I too think that is the bottom of the things.
But to be honest, I really think you should think twice.
- 773 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:31
- The saga of Ryo-ma would never be decrepit.
He remained imperturbable while most of the other samurais
lost their equanimity.
His clairvoyant actions led Japan to change.
He was a staunch man and he didn't treat anyone with opprobrium.
So I like him very much.
- 774 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:34
- Mikitty is an angel.
She is super lovely.
- 775 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:34
I wish she concentrated on singer.
- 776 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:34
- All the big words don't convey your thoughts.
- 777 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:36
- There is a lot of Mo-wota in this thread, isn't there?
- 778 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:38
- No no no no no, Mikitty is too beautiful. She can't be left untouched in every possible field.
- 779 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:38
>>777 You stepped 777. Did you know??
- 780 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:42
- hey nerd，fuck off
- 781 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:42
- If Ryo-ma knew the moral turpitude in Japan today,
he would heap vituperlation on the incumbent prime minster.
I think Ryo-ma was not such a callous person
that he would not condone or tolerate an infraction
of even the most trivial kind.
- 782 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:44
- Mo-so, Go to hell!!
- 783 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:45
- Mo-wota. 「モーヲタ」countible Noun
It shows the persons who has extremely lowest intteligence and
chase some popular idol group in Japan.
- 784 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:46
- Hey! A shocking fact !
Mikitty is going bald ! Have you noticed that?
- 785 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:49
Such a incisive delineation of your fulsome opponent
will get nowhere to any person like 775.
- 786 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:52
- 787 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:55
what revolting men.....
- 788 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:55
I used them only because I want to learn them by heart.
I think using new words can make them sink in.
- 789 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:57
YOU DAFT RRICK!
- 790 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/15 20:59
Why so くどいの？
- 791 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/16 13:41
- I did't begrudge paying some more money
to buy a ticket for the k-1 match on the eve of this year.
But I couldn't get it.
- 792 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/16 13:44
- People who support Akebono may well expurgate
the things said by the fans of Sapp.
- 793 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/16 13:49
- But I'm in a quandary about how to vindicate his lost.
- 794 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/16 13:51
- I think most Japanese have become blase about the once
thrilling, now boring Sumo wrestler, though..
- 795 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/16 13:53
- Akebono must employ every kind of artifice
to make us get excited.
- 796 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/16 13:56
- And I don't want to hear impious comments about him.
- 797 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/16 13:58
- In the 90's, there was a spate of Sumo fans
Akebono played a essencial role then, you know.
- 798 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/17 12:01
- Though it is snowy today, it has been dry recently.
Maybe so both of my arms somehow are ichy.
It's first time my skin has gotten ichy due to dry air , though.
How do you think about the dry air recently?
- 799 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/19 10:27
- I substanciate the fact of Akebono's loss, and I think
The TV program broadcast the carnard like>>757.
Though I'm a fan of him, it's not convincing that
Akebono did his best.
I don't deprecate this situation, though.
- 800 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/19 16:18
- I say 'kimoi' within the work in this way, you got a chou-boke, or nut! Omei daro! w
- 801 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/24 21:58
- do u know 「seabiscuit」?
- 802 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/24 21:59
- 803 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 02:49
- 804 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 03:38
- im getting tired of studying english.
- 805 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 03:40
Take it easy.
- 806 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 20:08
- Can any girls here let me have a fucking go?
- 807 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 20:14
Just go buy a prostitute out there!
There are tons of fucking Chinese or Filipino girls that you can
do it with. You can buy them only with 5000 yen for one fuck.
- 808 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 20:46
- I met a very interesting person today who says that all the
Black people living in Japan are rapists.
I don't understand how he could come to believe in that way...
Probabaly it is something to do with a prejudice he has toward
black people. Anyways, I could learn sort of ironically how
scary it is to be ignorant of different cultures and peoples.
- 809 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 20:52
- I am actually kind of sick of hearing about such prejudiced comments.
Even in this thread, I saw a couple of very racist writings against
foreigners, which desribe them as criminals or something.
I am not happy to see them say such stupid things. Some people
in foreign countries have negative images of the Japanese as
xenophobic, which may be true in some cases. When people like them
see these posts, it only reinforces the distored image of ourb people.
- 810 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 20:55
- Well, it is really hard to forge mutual understandings between
- 811 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 21:03
The person sure goes to extremes.
We couldn't know how he is until we talk with him,
even if some of them bahave freely..
I mean, it's wrong to view all black people as if they are criminals.
You know, Bob Sapp is nice and entertaining , for examle.
I like him very much.
And I respect Michel Jordan.
- 812 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/25 21:25
I am so sick of racism.
My best friend is half American and half Japanese.
He has been bullied by some of our classmates.
They call hime gaijin just because he has got a different appearance from
the mojority of Japanese. He is actually a Japanese. He grew up in Japan.
He just looks different.
On the other hand, I know some foreigners are causing troubles in Japan.
But that does not mean we can generalize all the foreingers from such exceptions.
- 813 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/26 03:45
- 814 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/26 08:02
Why don't you say that in Engish?
Ok, you don't know any English.
I teach you English.
Whey you have an appetite, you say I am hungry.
I hope you will use it the nexe time you are hungry and need to say
that in English. www
- 815 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/26 16:56
- -------- The Lebanon Civil War
Lebanese civil war * The Lebanese civil war? The Lebanese civil war
it started in 1975, it is the fight of PLO and the Lebanese person.
But, after PLO was expelled from Lebanon, battle did not conclude,
became fight of the Syrian troop and the Lebanese person who are
stationaryod. Because of that, clearly being to be strange, it does,
that it calls civil war, but because the Lebanese person who supports
PLO the Lebanese person who has not been supported fought, like this
it is called. Those where it has been center of battle are Christ
follower militia, Islamic militia and PLO. In addition PLO the
original Lebanese standing army SLA who has confronted each other
it is at southern area.
- 816 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/26 16:58
- Furthermore intervening in civil war, also the Syrian troop who remains
that way was the leading part of civil war. And, Israel which is
invaded on southern part. As for them is not the case that it
intervenes in civil war directly, but if PLO it was the group which
is hostile, it helped with the provision of the weapon and the like.
Well, it is such a Lebanese circumstance, but start probably is to
be what. It will make to try seeing from there.... * Group male
percentage basis it does in Lebanon, the christianity militia
combines and fights with PLO extremely well * cause of the Lebanese
confusion, that when you say, Lebanon was confused why like this,
it causes PLO from Jordan Lebanon it falls and it meaning that it
extends that way remaining causes the confusion the country.
- 817 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/26 19:10
- 818 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/26 19:27
- 819 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/27 06:45
- 820 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/27 13:12
- I am hungry, too.
- 821 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/28 10:40
- Is an angel watching closely over me?
Can there be a guiding light I've yet to see?
I know my heart should guide me but there's a hole within my soul.
What will fill this emptiness inside of me?
Am I to be satisfied without knowing?
I wish then for a chance to see.
Now all I need <desperately> is my star to come.
- 822 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/28 12:14
I liked it. Good work.
- 823 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/28 22:40
- it is veery cold.
- 824 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 06:38
- that mean outside temperature?
- 825 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 06:40
- i saw the outstanding fool
- 826 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 08:25
- My pussy is waiting to be fucked for you.
- 827 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 08:35
- Sorry, I don't do pets.
- 828 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 08:39
OK. Then why don't let me suck your small dick?
- 829 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 08:44
- Well, all right, but how did you know that?
- 830 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 08:48
- I have had sex with more than 300 guys.
I am well experienced enough to figure out who has big dick and
- 831 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 08:56
Hey, where the fuck are you now?
Are you afraid to show me your tiny dick?
- 832 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 08:58
- You're lying. >>830
- 833 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 09:01
What the hell are you talking about?
- 834 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 09:02
- About your lie.
- 835 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 09:20
言語が入れ替わるものとがあり(e.g. I said ださいっていったの)、
- 836 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 09:43
- 837 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/29 09:46
- 838 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 06:39
- today,it is warmer than these days.
- 839 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 06:55
- Some one suck my dick!
- 840 ：1：04/01/30 07:16
- Punctuation, people, punctuation!!!
ONE space after a comma ,_
TWO spaces after an exclamation point, a question mark, or a period. .__
Didn't your teachers teach you anthing?
- 841 ：1：04/01/30 07:17
- 842 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 07:33
However many BBS and forums automatically adjust the spacing to
one space regardless of what the space is following.
Ain't it sad?
- 843 ：1：04/01/30 08:09
I never heard of such a thing.
- 844 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 08:15
- Two spaces after a period thing isn't recommended much anymore, though.
At least, not in academic journals and such, as far as I know.
- 845 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 08:18
Well, you learn something new everyday.
For example, the forums using WebX are like that. See below:
- 846 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 08:54
you don't have to do that in here anyway.
don't you know most of the people don't even
capitalize the initial letter of a sentence
anymore, since it's not anything formal?
come on we're not writing essays in here, are we?
- 847 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 09:25
- Do you want to watch Akebono versus Sapp?
I hear through the grapevine that it will come true!!
I want Akebono to beat Sapp next time!
- 848 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/30 23:06
- I dont think so.
Because,Akebono was like a hikigaeru.
So,that it.Pull the trigger this time.
- 849 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:07
- Japan should be rearmed and possess nuclear weapons in order to wage war
against neighboring countries such as North Korea or China.
They are racially inferior and causing so much problems and conflicts in the East Asia.
As the most superior race in Asia, it is a sacred duty imposed on us to
fight these inferior races.
Once we finish the war against them, however,as our sacred responsibility,
we have to civilize these barbarians.
- 850 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:11
How radical you are!
I don't want to get involved in any war.
- 851 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:16
- Japan is for the Japanese.
There are many traitors who flatter barbaric foreign criminals.
We have to purge them.
- 852 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:17
May fucking Chinks and North Koreas enslave you!
- 853 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:19
It doesn't matter how he looks.
what is important is whether he can entertain us or not.
From this point of view, he let us laugh in the first fight.
I believe he'll make it next time.
Why don't you pay attention to him?
- 854 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:20
- I don't want to talk about politics, let alone war.
- 855 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:24
you talk about race, but
Chinese, N. Koreans, Japanese....what's the difference?
We are all the same yellow race in the eyes of the others.
- 856 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:31
- It is quite funny to see subhuman animals to do shows like that.
These animals are quite talented to entertain us by doing something
I am now thinking about putting some fucking niggers into zoo with gorillas
to do a funny show.
That may be a good way to make money!
- 857 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:32
We are the Yamato race.
- 858 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:33
- Let's change the subject.
TV news said Yoshinoya ended up giving up Gyudon, or
bowl of rice topped with beef.
What do you think about the fact you will never eat one?
- 859 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:37
- Comments I gave above have been said by so many people around me.
You can probably see how racist so many Japanese are.
- 860 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:38
- On top of that, though Yoshinoya change ingredients from
beef to chicken, then chicken will not be imported.
How terrible it is!
- 861 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:40
- 862 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:40
- Yoshinoya does not have good food anyways.
- 863 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:41
>so many people
- 864 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:44
Actually, I am half American.
Everybody calls me gaijin.
I am so sick of that.
I wanted people to understand what is going on around people like me.
I pretended to be a racist guy to let people know what they say to me.
I apologize if you get offened.
- 865 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:46
>I am so sick of that.
Are you really an American?
- 866 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:46
I can not specify how many but almost everybody says such a thing to me.
Because I look like a gaijin.
Even my teacher called me amekou once.
I grew up in a small town so I kind of understand that they don't know outside world.
- 867 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:48
My mother is white American and my father is Japanese.
I was born in Japan and I consider my self to be only as Japanese.
- 868 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:51
Are you telling the truth?
If it's true, don't take your anger out on us.
And you mustn't pretend to be a racist.
- 869 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:51
- I went too extreme, I guess.
People here have quite good understanding of different cultures.
Therefore, I thought some of you may understand how I feel to be different
- 870 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:54
I am telling the truth.
Yeah, that is true that it is not right to take my anger on you here.
But I have nowone to talk about it.
- 871 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:56
You are still a minor, aren't you?
I guess your life will change in college.
- 872 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 05:59
- I am a high school student.
I want to get out of here and go to Tokyo.
I hope things will change in there.
- 873 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:01
Do you go to an international school?
- 874 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:01
So they will!
- 875 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:05
But if you go to colledge,
then there's so many kinds of people there
that you don't need to take care of anyone
who offend you any more.
- 876 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:05
- I wish I could go to such an in ternational environment.
Thanks, you are really nice person.
I want to go to Tokyo University and learn about international affairs.
- 877 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:07
- I promise I will never pretend to be a stupid racist.
I will just be as what I am.
- 878 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:08
You will make it. Hang in there!
- 879 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:12
Thank you. I am a boy so I should not cry but I am...
I am really glad to see people who can understand how I feel.
- 880 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:42
It's okay for a boy or anyone to cry when they really want to.
Don't let "should" control you.
You have seen enough people who got blinded by "should" like
"what a Japanese should look like," haven't you?
Remember it is you who are in charge of you and your life.
Believe in yourself.
Don't let others bring you down.
Walk tall and have a nice day :)
- 881 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/01/31 06:54
Thanks... There should be something only I can do.
I will find that and do that.
Yes, I look different from the majority of us.
But I feel that is something I have to be proud of.
All right, I will fight the stupididy from today.
- 882 ：age：04/02/01 18:21
- 883 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 20:55
- Hi. Is anyone here?
- 884 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 20:57
- Yes, sir.
- 885 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 21:00
- Oh.... I am bored. Don't you have anything funny to talk about?
- 886 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 21:03
- Nothing special comes to me, sir.
- 887 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 21:09
- oh.... Ok... Oh,yeah! I have never had sex before..
How is that? Is that fun?
- 888 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 21:30
- No, it's not. It's gay.
- 889 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:09
- Are you still doing this?
I give you a good news. 2ch will be closed at the end of this March.
- 890 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:36
- Oh, I haven't read serious stuff above then.
2ch effects good for someone but I really have to quit.
- 891 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:54
- 892 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:55
- 893 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:56
- 894 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:57
- トイレにすわったぜ。お！ しりが盛り上がってきたな。
- 895 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:57
- あ！ でそうでつ！
- 896 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/03 23:58
- 897 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 00:00
- 898 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 00:01
- 899 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 00:02
- いやー 形もツヤも香りも最高のウンコですよ。
- 900 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 00:03
- 一発で便秘を解消できますた！ 天にのぼる気分ですぜ！
- 901 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 00:04
- あー すっきりしたぜ。芸術ウンコですよ。
- 902 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 00:06
- 903 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 00:11
You gotta be crazy. Go see a doctor.....
- 904 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 13:36
- I have been looking for a idiot who relays his own shit.
Is he here?
- 905 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 15:31
- well, could any one explain why it's not "Chatter in English"...?
- 906 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 15:38
I think this is some kind of 釣り.
- 907 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/04 15:39
- ah... alright, thanks.
- 908 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/05 12:21
- Hi there!
- 909 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/05 14:05
- Hi! How are you doing?
- 910 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/07 23:31
- Sexually Assaulting Dog - (West Palm Beach, FL - US)
Crime Date: 01/08/2004
Case Status: Alleged
Case Photos: Available - Click Here
William McPhillips, 50, a registered sex offender, faces charges Thursday after
he was caught allegedly sexually assaulting a neighbor's young mixed-breed dog dog.
The assault was witness by a caretaker at a group home and saw the attack.
McPhillips was allegedly sodomizing the dog with a spoon, and the dog was yelping in pain.
It was stated that when McPhillips noticed he was being watched, he allegedly covered himself with a sheet,
and then the dog got away, and then witness saw McPhillips proceed in allegedly masturbating himself.
Deputies said a caretaker at McPhillips' group home saw the attack.
"(McPhillips) noticed he was being watched," said Palm Beach County Sheriff's Deputy Cassie Kovacs.
"He covered himself with a sheet, and then the dog got away, and then she saw (McPhillips) masturbating himself."
Kovacs said McPhillips (pictured, far right) was allegedly sodomizing the dog with a spoon,
and the dog was yelping in pain. Kovacs added that the incident was not the first time
McPhillips has been seen involved in disturbing acts with the dog and other animals.
Authorities Stated they were not able to arrest McPhillips for bestiality,
only for animal cruelty and exposing himself.
As in Florida, it is not illegal to have sex with animals.
Bestiality was removed from the statute years ago when it was deemed unconstitutional.
- 911 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:36
- Somebody here?
- 912 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:39
- 913 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:47
- Do you like reading?
- 914 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:49
- No I prefer to watch TV.
- 915 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:50
- Kind of.
- 916 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:51
- Hum, then did you watch "lord of the ring" today?
I watched it.
- 917 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:51
I think this article is very funny.
Thanks for posting it!
- 918 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:54
- I have never watched it before.
- 919 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 00:58
Did you watch it in english?
- 920 ：大 名 古 屋 ビ ル ヂ ン グ：04/02/08 00:58
The Chatter in the Rye?
- 921 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:03
In fact, I myself did it for the first time.
Nope.I wouldn't fully understand it if
I tried listening in English.
Maybe I could a little..
- 922 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:11
- I belive that is New Zealand's one.
So that have accent.It's so difficult to understand.
- 923 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:14
- Where did you learn English?
- 924 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:14
Sounds a bit funny!
But I daresay not in the Rye, but on the net.
- 925 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:17
Wow, did you watch in English?
I recorded the movie.
So I'll try it tomorrow.
- 926 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:19
Look at this! This one is kind of good.
- 927 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:21
- If you get the joke, your English should be pretty good.
- 928 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:23
- NO.I've been learnning watching TV drama.
that is much easy.
- 929 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:26
- I've never bought or rented any DVD before.
- 930 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:27
I want to run with those hot racists!
- 931 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:28
- Yes,I have.that is good.
- 932 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:30
Racists are those who are on a race. www
- 933 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:32
- 934 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:35
- Then, Q-chan is the Gold-medal racist!!!
- 935 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:36
- I dont remember that title.
but it's really usefull.that's for sure.
- 936 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 01:38
Do you think she will be running next Olympic?
- 937 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 02:28
- WOW I did it.
- 938 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 02:34
- I'm so relived.
I could't post a message suddnly a fwe minits ago.
I thought my PC is brokend,but it' not.hu---
- 939 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 13:28
Then, we probably couldn't use this BBS for about an hour yesterday,
during which I went to bed..
- 940 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 18:56
- Let' chat. <(^_^<) (>^_^)>
- 941 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/08 19:09
- I've been tired these days. And this weekend is almost over.
Will tomorrow be another manic Monday?
- 942 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 00:42
- Hi! I am going to sleep. So good night!
- 943 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 00:45
- No, stay up and let's make love.
- 944 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 00:53
Why don't you make love to 942 sleeping in bed.
In this way, both of you get what you want!
- 945 ：Big News：04/02/10 00:59
- Last Update: Friday, October 17, 2003. 9:46am (AEST)
French magistrate tossed off the bench
A French magistrate allegedly caught masturbating during a court session has been locked up and placed under investigation.
Justice officials in the south-western city of Bordeaux say police have requested a psychiatric evaluation of the magistrate.
The justice ministry has also been asked to temporarily suspend the magistrate, while the matter is being investigated.
A local newspaper reported the magistrate discreetly lifted up his robe while a lawyer was presenting final arguments, undid his pants, and "engaged in gestures that left nothing to the imagination".
- 946 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 01:02
- I wanto to sekuu-su
let is go to seku-su
- 947 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 01:12
My pussy doesn't want your tiny penis.
- 948 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 01:16
The lawyer must have been really a hot chick! or guy.....
- 949 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 19:03
Can I write?
- 950 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 19:11
- Wao. I could!
Because of a security control of the host, I could not write anything at all for long time.
But now I can write.
Is the security policy of this host different from other hosts of 2Ch-bords?
- 951 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 19:14
- 952 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 19:20
Thank you for your comment.
I tried to write something for other board, but it failed.
Is it impossible to post 2-Ch from abroad?
#I am in Germany now.
- 953 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 19:38
I think it doesn't matter whether you are living abroad now.
Sometimes we can't post any messeges.
I don't know why, though.
- 954 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 19:46
- By the way, how is your living in Germany?
I hear German beer tastes nice and one reason is
climate in Germany boosts the taste.
Is that really so?
- 955 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 19:52
- Speaking of Germany,
I have a teleconference meeting with a famous German company every Tuesday.
Soooooooooooo tired today!
They speaks English well, but their German accent is very thick!
I think I'm getting used to it though.
- 956 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:01
Thank you for your kind reply.
I gave up to post...
I am just curious about a news-article from Japan, which says Yoshinoya will stop selling GYU-DON very soon.
Since I get back to Japan soon, I am very looking forward to have Japanese foods. Sushi, Ra-men, and Gyu-don!
Do you know when Yoshinoya starts again?
- 957 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:08
Ah, I'm afraid Yoshinoya isn't supposed to
serve gyudon for the moment.
It's up to the Japanese goverment whether
Yoshinoya can start selling gyu-don.
- 958 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:11
I have been here for two years, and the life is wonderful!
As you guess, the tast of beer is nice!
Very dried climate is one of the reason of the good taste, but the most important point is
thickness and freshness, I think.
The thickness comes from the taste of malts, and the freshness comes from the quality of
hopfen (sorry, I don’t know the English word).
- 959 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:21
Almost German people can speak English fluently, but yes, some of them have strong accents.
In my experience, the most awful English speaker is Indian.
They speak too fast with strange pronunciation!
- 960 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:32
Thank you for you responce.
I am disappointed….
I agree that BSE is a serious problem. I hope Japanese government puts much pressure to American government to solve the problem.
- 961 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:39
I forgot to tell you that you can have gyu-don
by maybe the last day of this febluary-at least we can still
get gyudon now.
- 962 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:43
- And TV news said Yoshinoya would continue serving gyudon
after this month somewhere in their ten branches.
- 963 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:45
Unfortunately, I come back to Japan at the end of March.
I am going to take BUTA-DON.
I wish the taste is similar to GYU-DON.
- 964 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:49
I see on the morning news that Yoshinoya will continue to sell Gyu-dons
only at some race tracks in Japan.
So you can still enjoy it there.
But it's price will be rise to \500 !
Oh my gosh!
- 965 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:56
- I don't want any of it, if it costs me that much.
- 966 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:58
Thank you for you kind reply.
I am afraid that race tracks (for car racing?) are not familiar for me, and it is too much
to go a race track only for taking GYU-DON.
I am going to wait until Yoshinoya starts GYU-DON again.
- 967 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 20:59
me neither !
- 968 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 21:03
If you don't mind aother brand,
Sukiya will have gyudon served to you by april.
- 969 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/10 21:18
Though I didnt know SUKIYA, I will go there.
I thank all who gave me comments and advice.
I am leaveing to take lunch.
Good night and have a good dream.
- 970 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 07:49
- Test posting.
Is it possibel to post from here?
- 971 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 08:13
- 972 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 09:00
- from inside me
- 973 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 17:26
Sounds excruciatingly painful!!
- 974 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 19:48
- Hello hello,
Is someone here?
I am who wrote the subject about GYU-DON yesterday. My interest still remain on this matter.
A news-article in asahi.com said that TODAY is the last day of GYU-DON in Yoshinoya, and so many
people come and enjoy the LAST GYU-DON.
Have you already had the last one? How was the taste?
- 975 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 20:23
- I am very impressed the advertising method of Yoshinoya.
Several years ago when the first BSE was reported in Japan, most of people hesitated to eat beef
even which is imported from non-BSE country such as NZ and Austria.
But this time, so many Japanese people like to go Yoshinoya to have GYU-DON that is made from
beef imported from BSE country.
How Yoshinoya promote this FEVER! How can it be possible!
- 976 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 20:38
- This fuzz is a great loss for Yoshinoya, but at the same time
it also has an advertising effect.
I think Yoshinoya is looking for the next stage.
This is not the end of the world for Yoshinoya.
People now knew a lot more about Yoshinoya by watching these
bad happenings on TV and newspapers.
I'm sure they will make this a good opportunity to improve
their products and become even better in the future.
- 977 ：９７６：04/02/11 20:44
- 978 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 21:17
Thank you for your comment, and I agree your opinion. It is a big business opportunity for Yoshinoya.
But I still wonder why Japanese people changed their idea for BSE. The first BSE shock was not
long time ago. And at that time, almost restaurants including Yoshinoya lost considerable numbers
But this time, many people want to go to Yoshinoya to eat GYU-DON.
The change is drastic, isnt it?
- 979 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 21:56
I think that is because Japanese people tend to move according to the
atmosphere which they create. I don't think they changed their idea
The atmosphere here this time was created by the media.
I guess there are lots of people who avoid eating beef.
But the media do not tell people about it this time.
I guess that's because this time they are focusing on the fact that
Yoshinoya is running out of beef.
The fear still persists, I guess.
- 980 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 21:57
- Chatter in English (Part 4)
- 981 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:00
- It seems that this thread has peacefully ended.
- 982 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:03
- 983 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:04
- 984 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:04
- 985 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:04
- 986 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:05
- 987 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:05
- 988 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:05
- 989 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:06
In English please!
- 990 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:06
In English please!
- 991 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:08
- YOU KNOW WHAT?
- 992 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:08
- 993 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:09
- 994 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:09
- 995 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:09
- 996 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:10
- 997 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:10
- 998 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:11
You've got to write in English.
- 999 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:11
- 1000 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：04/02/11 22:11
- 1001 ：１００１：Over 1000 Thread
read.cgi ver 05.04.02 2018/11/22 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)